Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: severus1

👏 Yes I saw that when you started to post, nothing appeared. But then how did you manage. Can you tell me pretty please. It's the same pic. 

I uploaded it on photobucket and then copy pasted the link here. If the link doesn't work then you can upload it to www,photocucket,com and then copy paste it here. 
severus1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks. I will use Photobucket from now on. I suppose the links are often wrong. Now if I only knew how to make those banners and gifs. 
So Mary, you called her underrated. Isn't she a big star in Pakistan?
I have seen Dastaan too and her performance was heart-wrenching. There was this complete transformation to someone with PSTD or worse. She became so fragile. 
Edited by severus1 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have seen Dastaan too and her performance was heart-wrenching. There was this complete transformation to someone with PSTD or worse. She became so fragile. 

She is a star but not a very big one. She never got a lot of awards or recognition and this is very sad. Her performance in Dastaan was truly heart wrenching but she got never got much popularity or appreciation. She got praises from a few people, but thats it. Her talent was never truly appreciated. 
She has done some beautiful shows like Kankar, Dastaan, Durr-e-Shahwar, Daam, Aghbari Asghari.. 
And now she barely does one show in a year, I really miss her shows.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Thanks. I will use Photobucket from now on. I suppose the links are often wrong. Now if I only knew how to make those banners and gifs. 

She is a big name and a star, but for someone who has such memorable and wonderful performances to her credit she isn't under the limelight as much as some other people. There are some people that the media constantly shoves down our throats despite being average at best and then others who deserve more spotlight and recognition but don't get that much. Sanam Baloch hardly ever gets acknowledged at events or award shows despite being a brilliant performer. 
severus1 thumbnail
That is really sad. Just today me and my Dad were discussing how Pakistani serials are much better. We figured that the people tend to be more creative as I have seen so many mushairas on Urdu channels. And it seems a big percentage read Urdu literature. 
Btw I think urdu is the most poetic language. Even when someone is insulted or sworn at, it sounds poetic. lol

I hope they telecast her other shows on Zindagi that you guys mentioned like Kankar, Doraha. 
I suppose the production houses there are also controlled by certain individuals with vested interests just like nepotism is eroding BW. 

I couldn't help watching all of DES on youtube and like her father said, she is a chand that others can only strive for and yearn to own. 
Edited by severus1 - 9 years ago
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mary78613

She is a star but not a very big one. She never got a lot of awards or recognition and this is very sad. Her performance in Dastaan was truly heart wrenching but she got never got much popularity or appreciation. She got praises from a few people, but thats it. Her talent was never truly appreciated.
She has done some beautiful shows like Kankar, Dastaan, Durr-e-Shahwar, Daam, Aghbari Asghari..
And now she barely does one show in a year, I really miss her shows.

totally agree with you. she doesn't got the apriciation she deserves.i m a big fan of her ever since I saw her in dastaan the first pakistani serial I ever seen 3 years back and after that I googled about sanam and fawad s other shows and watched them.she have a charisma and elegance specialy when you watch her in dastaan and dur e shahwar which no one can match. she is really a versatile actress and she proved it watch akbari asghari, NPKR , daam and kankar.
I want sanam baloch s name in popular cast board .please friends request to DT .
severus1 thumbnail
Yeah please someone put Sanam B's name in the popular cast board. 
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
She is a brilliant actress no doubt! My Mom is loving the series..!! Eagerly waiting for Dastaan as its a masterpiece too and FK-SB were brilliant in it! ❤️
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
She's the D-queen 😆
I said that cz interestingly all her major hit shows start with D, like Daam, Dastaan and Durr-E-Shahwar/Dhoop Chaon. Well atleast my favs do 😉

Now I really wish the next show to be Dastaan. They may edit the show a bit to suit Indian audiences (they already changed the title for DES)