Take a bow Sanam Baloch

severus1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

What a masterful portrayal she has done in and as Durr-e-Shahwar. Her eyes speak volumes and her whole body expresses emotion. 
She's an acting masterclass. And such screen presence, the camera sure loves her. 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPc9i7cZOFpEyDH4yj62ULRxYh_0WShjzWEaXLI0eqww5sTUtP-g" />

Edited by severus1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

severus1 thumbnail
I give up. Why is India Forums so temperamental. What does one have to do to post pictures around here. 
starstruckk thumbnail
Sanam Baloch is an awesome performer. I love her. She's a class apart many of her contemporaries. She always leaves a mark with her performances...whether it was in Daam, Dastaan, Durre Shahwar, Doraha, or Kankar...she usually nails them all.
I don't think anyone else could've pulled off young Shahwar as beautifully as her. She even has that screen presence that young Shahwar from the older era required, let alone her brilliant acting chops. 
severus1 thumbnail
All other actors pale before her when they are in the same frame. She has this magnetism I feel. And yeah, she's particularly suited to those quiet, dignified sort of roles. 
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: severus1

All other actors pale before her when they are in the same frame. She has this magnetism I feel. And yeah, she's particularly suited to those quiet, dignified sort of roles. 

She's one of the few actresses who can even let her stillness speak volumes. 
severus1 thumbnail
I do wish I could post a picture or two so that the shippers could see the world beyond their favourite star. 
I guess most of the fangirls would never watch SB until some show with her and FK is telecast.
starstruckk thumbnail
Here are some stills of Sanam from DeS:

severus1 thumbnail
Aww thanks. But please could you tell me how to post pictures. The insert image button never works for me and neither does the code.
I was also trying to post the last picture that you've put up. 
starstruckk thumbnail
I'm not sure why it's not letting me post the code. ðŸ˜•

but, when you post, do you see something called Forum Codes below the box you're typing your post in? If so, there you'll see it under images and links. You have to insert your image url in between that code. 
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
severus1 thumbnail
Sanam FTW.Edited by severus1 - 9 years ago