27th October-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Dilshad indicates to Seher theres danger here, leave from here. Seher says.. u wanna go out, lemme take u out. Razia arrives and fumes seeing Dilshad interact with Seher. She fumes on Dilshad saying what r u doing here, its not a garden. Seher asks Razia what is this. Razia says she is my cousin sis, i handle her. Seher says.. u dun handle anyone without a reason. Razia says.. have to give it to u.. u understand intentions well but lemme remind u.. ur here for work, focus on it. Razia wheels Dilshad away who keeps stretching her hand out to Seher. Seher reaches out to her and holds Dilshads hand. She reassures Dilshad to let her know if Razia harasses her and she will manage all. She wishes Dilshads early recovery. Dilshad caresses her hair and cheek. Seher wishes Happy Diwali to Dilshad. Razia puts veil on Dilshad and tells Seher to focus on work and wheels Dilshad away. Seher wonders whats the matter with her.. n why she is feeling pain seeing Dilshad and why she feels like she knows her. 

Tanveer tells Rehaan. .u misunderstand me. A mothers happiness is from her childs happiness, if i do something for ur happiness whats wrong. Rehaan says thanks for the gift but i dun want it. We wish everyone in Diwali to get what they want and i wish for u that u get what ur heart desires. He walks off. Tanveer keeps calling out. Tanveer says .. u havent seen the world yet Rehaan but that day isnt far when ur world will be alight with the light of money and then all light will fade in front of it. Its a mom's promise to u.

Faiz brings Haya to the room and gives her water. He chides Haya and says she should have been careful. He helps Haya drink water. Faiz asks Haya if she is fine. Haya hints that she wants to rest and Faiz tells her to rest and asks her to let him know if she needs anything. Haya closes her eyes and tries to sleep. Faiz tries to get up but finds his bracelet stuck in Haya's salwar. Faiz removes the bracelet but keeps admiring Haya. He tries to close in to kiss Haya and flashback shown of how Faiz fell in love with Haya. Haya opens her eyes and sees Faiz on top of her and she pushes him off. She asks him what he was doing. Faiz explains that she is misunderstanding and that his bracelet was stuck so. Haya tells him to leave. Faiz is about to get up to leave when she notices his burnt hand. Haya applies first aid on it. Haya thinks that coz of her, Faiz's hand got burnt, Rahat would feel bad if he found out. Faiz self thought. .am now sure that my love in ur heart is not reduced or else my injury wouldnt have made u tear up.

Part 2

Azhar's parents make laddoo and offer to Seher to taste. Seher tells them they havent looked as pretty as today. Seher tastes the laddoo and approves. She tells them .. havent worked so much before right. .well Muftkhoron, am here so now u will get many such chances. Right then Ahil arrives and asks what new game she is playing.. hide and seek. Seher says making laddoo. Ahil says i understand but forget the laddoos and come with me. Seher resists. Ahil makes Seher turn and blind folds her asking..dont u trust me this much. Seher nods and Ahil leads Seher out of there. Azhar's parents discuss how Sahil are immersed in love. The duo worry that if this continues, this property will get its 3rd heir. 

Sahil are outside in the garden and Ahil opens Sehers blindfold. She is amazed to see the diwali decoration in the garden with series lighting all around and a pathway made of diyas leading to a seat for two people. Ahil leads Seher to the seat and says that its Diwali today and its my first diwali with u and today wanna ask for a wish. He says.. thru this sky lantern want that we forget out past. Seher hesitates. Ahil ignites the sky lantern and says.. i know that its difficult to forget the past but on Diwali want that u forget all the bitterness of ur life, of ur past. Seher recollects her past.. eating from trash. Ahil says.. want u to forget the day where despite being right u were proved wrong. Seher recollects Rehaan distrusting her. Ahil says.. want u to forget the day where we thought we are not right for each other. Ahil says.. I LOVE U SO MUCH. Seher recollects Rehaan saying i love u Sunehri & proposing to her.  Ahil asks her to hold the sky lantern. Seher is about to touch the lantern when she recollects that its only SANAM's right to touch this.

Part 3

Ahil asks Sanam aka Seher what she is thinking. Whats the matter. Seher steps back and walks away. Ahil turns to stop her but the lantern flies away. Ahil keeps calling out. He is disappointed and says.. Happy Diwali Sanam.

Show Sanam tied up at a godown. Ahil says.. i love u a lot Sanam and we wont be separated ever. I love you. Sanam opens her eyes. BG - Teri Galiyan (by Shradhdha Kapoor).  Camera pans to Ahil standing alone in the garden and Sanam tied up in a godown who tries to wrestle herself free from her binds. She is crying. She looks up and Ahil too. BG - Ahil and Sanam self thoughts.. I LOVE YOU Ahil  & I LOVE YOU Sanam.

Precap ---- Seher runs into Tanveer and trips. Tanveer helps her to stand and says. .how can u trip, u are not blind or wait is it love that has blinded u. Seher says.. be it love or hate, blindfolds can go off but one who is blind can never see. Tanveer glares.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u for such a quick update
taahir004 thumbnail
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Armu4ever for Qubool Hai October 27th 2014 written update!
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update