Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: medha16

DD kaunsa engineering college ka passout hai mujhe jaanna hai...is that why he resorted to writing coz his brilliant ideas weren't accepted by the general unintelligent people running the firms?

like really? what was that?
n randhir reminded me of those colors n SP vamps who try to burn the bahus or trip them coz they lust for the husband...
i give up! they make even bang bang seem sane...😆😆

He is from Delhi college of engineering .. Maybe they kicked him out before he graduated.. So he wrote SH ka script to take revenge and show them what real engineering is!! He is trying to show DCE that they could not understand his potential as an engineer.. DCE , you guys should have let him graduate, atleast we would have been saved the horror!! 

N ya the way RD was acting..😆😆.. Saas bahu.. Nahi re, usse se bhi bura.. And one thing I forgot to mention in the post...Sanyukta hitting RD on the head!!! Rofl...it was supposed to be a tragedy scene...but I really could not stop laughing.. sanyukta will hit Rd like this after marriage also.. Then RD's gonna join " dukhiyare husbands group" .. Jo biwi se ho Gaye hain tang, woh ajayein hamare saang!! ðŸ˜†
Happy_hippy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimie3003

Engineering ko goli maaro..Seriously! What crap have they made out of this show? Initially I thought that it would be such a learning experience,but after seeing all this shit,I seriously feel sorry for myself at times.
And I assure you,DD must have got thrown out of his degree halfway through.Last time they made a an asthma controller in 24 hours.!! -_-
Worse still,they made no way to emotionally uplift Randhir.His mental state is back to square one.On top of that,Sanyukta hit him so hard on his head with that rod.My mouth fell open at that..Can I question her 'love' for him now???
Heights of lameness and stupidity!!

Hey mimie..long time, no see...well said girl!! Yup DD is one helluva Farzi yaar..Aaj usne mere subject main ghuske uski insult ki..toh m really mad at CVs today..

Btw, wats ur name?? 
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

LOL dukhiyaare husband group.. 

Tab Mr. agarwal kahenge.. Kahaa tha maine iski shaadi mittals aur Guptas mein karwaa do.. Ab bhugto.. ðŸ¤£
Edited by Moony87 - 9 years ago
Pihu1596 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moony87

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000cc">Heheh.. Usne danda maara use.. LOLZZZ...</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000cc">Well kaafi time pehle usne Randhir ke muh par 2 chloroform waale hanky rakh diye the.. Bas tabhi main uska pyaar dulaar samjh gayee thee..😆</font>

Arre aisa love ho na toh banda puri life ICU mein hi milega.
HotFuzz thumbnail
Dukhiyaare husband group 🤣
mimie3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moony87

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000cc">Heheh.. Usne danda maara use.. LOLZZZ...</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000cc">Well kaafi time pehle usne Randhir ke muh par 2 chloroform waale hanky rakh diye the.. Bas tabhi main uska pyaar dulaar samjh gayee thee..😆</font>

You are so far-sighted..Chloroform wala baat did not strike me then..Okay they hated each other then..What now??
Yeh comedy show hai kya?
Ohh and did somebody notice this?
The other day when they had to put back the dismantled machine in the 1st round,Nikhil of Yo-Yo gang could not do it...but 2nd round mein woh qualify ho gaya...LoL
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

You are so far-sighted..Chloroform wala baat did not strike me then..Okay they hated each other then..What now??
Yeh comedy show hai kya?
Ohh and did somebody notice this?
The other day when they had to put back the dismantled machine in the 1st round,Nikhil of Yo-Yo gang could not do it...but 2nd round mein woh qualify ho gaya...LoL

Hehe Wo chloroform waala post engagement kisssy ke baad aaya tha... LOL .. Kya karoon IT engineer hoon.. Bug dhoondhne ki aadat hain.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Heheh.. Arey chalta hai .. Bheedh badhaane ke liye le aaye use.. Ek bench khaali reh gayee  hogi isliye.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
mimie3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

Hey mimie..long time, no see...well said girl!! Yup DD is one helluva Farzi yaar..Aaj usne mere subject main ghuske uski insult ki..toh m really mad at CVs today..

Btw, wats ur name??

Hii dear..Okay,Ishita is my actual name but mimie is my name too..nickname actually..:-D..Yeah,been pretty irregular on IF off late..Semester exams coming up in a month isiliye..I do read the posts but did not get time to get into convos..:-(

Ohh and dont be mad at CVs..It's just not worth it..They've always done so..Some people are actually such shitheads. What I find funny is that,okay,DD is pathetic at writing..but is everyone on set an idiot too? Nobody points out these errors?
Happy_hippy thumbnail

Hii dear..Okay,Ishita is my actual name but mimie is my name too..nickname actually..:-D..Yeah,been pretty irregular on IF off late..Semester exams coming up in a month isiliye..I do read the posts but did not get time to get into convos..:-(

Ohh and dont be mad at CVs..It's just not worth it..They've always done so..Some people are actually such shitheads. What I find funny is that,okay,DD is pathetic at writing..but is everyone on set an idiot too? Nobody points out these errors?

Nice name Ishita..😊 N mimie too.😊..ya even I wonder.. I don't know if others on the sets would have an idea coz if the engineer doesn't I really doubt others sensibility!! But other than technical details, I always wonder how can the girls on the set not say anything about the regressive dialogues given to Sanyukta..I mean during. Param's v tripping show , he introduced his creative supervisor who he mentioned as a young,intelligent and smart girl! I guess her name is Karishma,then how come people like her don't object?? Can't they intervene when such inane things are being portrayed?? I guess all that matters is the show's TRP , nothing else, morals,ethics , sensibility ,technical detailing can go to hell..
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

Ab I don't care a damn, who proposes to whom!!! sanyukta hi karegi...arre she will do all by herself.. Bhai mujhe lagata hai amoeba hai woh.. Bacche bhi binary fission se paida honge , Randhir ki help nahi lagegi..😆 

@red This cracked me up...🤣🤣🤣  OMGee can't stop laughing...🤣🤣 Naari Shakti...😈😈🤣 Naari can be abla,amoeba and Einstein at the same time...Never under estimate woman power ðŸ¤£