Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

Pihu dear,, well said, this is mockery of engineering..I so wanna kill DD today...metal composition analyzer in 20mins from scrap.. Bloody does he even know the meaning..if he can't then they should really not include the technical stuff.. Yes,Sanyukta ji is omnipotent.. Ab next time se, jab SH aayega TV pe, aur jab swayam Sanyuktaji Prakat hongi tab main haath jodkar unka swagat karungi...😆

Wo to main cycle se tanki garam karte time hi samjh gayee thee.. Wo saala serial ATKT holder hai.. ðŸ¤£.. 
Pihu1596 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moony87

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Heheh.. Chittti robot..🤣</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Memory unlimited.. Talent = Big Bang.😆😆</font>

Yup...Exactly.
Yeh hai Sanyukta d genius...I wouldn't b surprised if they show her winning d Dream Team competition all by herself...Bhale hi its abt a TEAM.
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pihu1596

Yup...Exactly.
Yeh hai Sanyukta d genius...I wouldn't b surprised if they show her winning d Dream Team competition all by herself...Bhale hi its abt a TEAM.

Aur graduate bhi akele wahi hogi.. ðŸ˜†
Pihu1596 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moony87

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000cc">Wo to main cycle se tanki garam karte time hi samjh gayee thee.. Wo saala serial ATKT holder hai..🤣..</font>

@Happy_hippy.
Arre Swagat kyu...I have a better idea...FITE k bahar Jo Saraswati Mata ka Mandir hai na??...Uske sath hi Sanyukta Devi ka Mandir bhi bana dena chahiye...Arre Saare potential Engineers ko SANYUKTA AGARWAL -THE GENIUS k darshan n Ashirvad Milne chahiye.

@Moony87
Sacchi...ATKT holder hai
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pihu1596

U r highly mistaken girl!!!!
Rd toh sirf Naam ka Rank1 hai...Saare medals n certificates toh Engineer of the Century Sanyukta k liye reserved hai yaar...That's y it is rightly said that expectations hurt...Kal k horror epi k baad toh Maine kuch bhi expect karna hi chod diya hai...I suggest u do d same...Kaam hurt hoga.

This time I had thought that now at least they will show RD winning...lol...pure misconception ...I have stopped expecting anything 😆😆😆😆
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

This time I had thought that now at least they will show RD winning...lol...pure misconception ...I have stopped expecting anything 😆

Please stop watching also na.. LOL .. Damon ka gif deserves some classy Serial .. ðŸ˜†
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DD kaunsa engineering college ka passout hai mujhe jaanna hai...is that why he resorted to writing coz his brilliant ideas weren't accepted by the general unintelligent people running the firms?
like really? what was that?
n randhir reminded me of those colors n SP vamps who try to burn the bahus or trip them coz they lust for the husband...
i give up! they make even bang bang seem sane...😆😆

Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: medha16

DD kaunsa engineering college ka passout hai mujhe jaanna hai...is that why he resorted to writing coz his brilliant ideas weren't accepted by the general unintelligent people running the firms?

like really? what was that?
n randhir reminded me of those colors n SP vamps who try to burn the bahus or trip them coz they lust for the husband...
i give up! they make even bang bang seem sane...😆😆

I bet he was kicked out in the first year mid sem itself. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Ohh he is the new SRK of FITE.. S..S..Sanyukta uski hai.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

mimie3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Engineering ko goli maaro..Seriously! What crap have they made out of this show? Initially I thought that it would be such a learning experience,but after seeing all this shit,I seriously feel sorry for myself at times.
And I assure you,DD must have got thrown out of his degree halfway through.Last time they made a an asthma controller in 24 hours.!! -_-
Worse still,they made no way to emotionally uplift Randhir.His mental state is back to square one.On top of that,Sanyukta hit him so hard on his head with that rod.My mouth fell open at that..Can I question her 'love' for him now???
Heights of lameness and stupidity!!
Moony87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimie3003

Engineering ko goli maaro..Seriously! What crap have they made out of this show? Initially I thought that it would be such a learning experience,but after seeing all this shit,I seriously feel sorry for myself at times.
And I assure you,DD must have got thrown out of his degree halfway through.Last time they made a an asthma controller in 24 hours.!! -_-
Worse still,they made no way to emotionally uplift Randhir.His mental state is back to square one.On top of that,Sanyukta hit him so hard on his head with that rod.My mouth fell open at that..Can I question her 'love' for him now???
Heights of lameness and stupidity!!

Heheh.. Usne danda maara use.. LOLZZZ... 

Well kaafi time pehle usne Randhir ke muh par 2 chloroform waale hanky rakh diye the.. Bas tabhi main uska pyaar dulaar samjh  gayee thee.. ðŸ˜†