Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

WOW!! what an emotional update
Silence really was the culprit in their case😭
So much to express but no words to do it!
So sad and unfortunate.but wishing it will be different now
and things change for the better
Wonderful update

@ Bold..That was the hindrance in their love, Mamta! Things will change, confrontation will happen but that pain can never be erased, neither in the history nor in her mind! Thanks a lot, mamta!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_chitra

Yagya! Just so amazing!
So emotional and painful...
But draupadi shud accept him fast...
Arjun is suffering so badly

Why did the world only see Arjun's pain and not Draupadi's, dear? She will take her time and she is justified towards it. Thanks a lot!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Lovely update di ! So sad yet a perfect one . I really like the words u chose and the the way u explained the pain of both of them especially Arjun cause we have always come to know about Yagya pain but not Arjun , why he was so bound to take a step of ignoring his wife when she needed him the most . Poor he too had some restriction and his own reasons but its only that his reasons are buried inside the pain of Yagya . 

U explained his pain and his silence so well πŸ‘πŸ‘ I hope that now Arjun will be able to win his Yagya back πŸ˜³ I hope he will be able to make her understand his situation and his unfulfilled desire for her . 
Love 
Sam 

Thanks a lot, Sam! Was missing your comments! Yes, I wanted those reasons to come out but I still wanted him to have redemption because there could have been other way out! After all he had Krishna with him!  He will atlast or else my readers will kill me! Thanks a lot, dear!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: SethuParvathi

first nd foremostly...u have such an amazing language dear!!!

i've noticed dat in all ur updates!!
loved every bit of it!!!
 i swear i used to be truly angry towards arjun in the situations dat r told above!!!!
 i always wanted him to regret for being silent in dese situations nd for bringing subhadra home!!!!
 u make him regret very nicely thru dis ff yagya...im sooo happy abt dat!!!
 but yeah at tyms i feel sad for him too!!!!
 aftr all he was bound by his dharm!!!! 
anywayz continue soon dear!! loved it!! πŸ‘

Thanks a lot for saying that I have good language, Paro! Because recently a reader said my grammar sucks! They have taken this birth not just to complete their love but also to justify each and every action and pay the unpaid dues! And this was one of them! Thanks a lot for liking it, dear! And I am very glad that I have satisfied one of my readers through this update!
SethuParvathi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Thanks a lot for saying that I have good language, Paro! Because recently a reader said my grammar sucks! They have taken this birth not just to complete their love but also to justify each and every action and pay the unpaid dues! And this was one of them! Thanks a lot for liking it, dear! And I am very glad that I have satisfied one of my readers through this update!

hhhaaawww...😑
dats becuz he/she doesnt kno wht proper language is!! u rock sweetheart!!!
i bet u have a bright future in writing!!!πŸ‘
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: SethuParvathi

hhhaaawww...😑
dats becuz he/she doesnt kno wht proper language is!! u rock sweetheart!!!
i bet u have a bright future in writing!!!πŸ‘

Aww...Thanks a lot, darling!
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

I swear on God, Navu! If you don't unres this post, I will not speak to you!

Unresed finally! Go check!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: 8520NK

Unres!

Yayieee! Finally I have unresed!
Yaar I swear I was really busy and then I died because I started cardio! Anyway, about the update!
Truly truly loved the update! Beautifully written like always sakhi!πŸ˜ƒ
All the parts that I have missed commenting on were fantastic! The way you pen down all the updates for this FF is commendable! They are all so wonderful!
The flashbacks were so heart wrenching! Really, no matter how hard we try the pain of what happened at the dhyut sabha is really great and the Pandavas especially deserve to be punished for their silence. It is something no woman can forget😭
But I think this is what the kalyuga FFs are about, rewriting their story so that we can at least correct the wrong, doesn't matter if it's just fiction!
The way you described Arjuna's POV was fantastic! The way you thought about the reason for his silence was absolutely amazing! The silence was also for his Panchali, his wife!
But anyway, just hope that the past is put behind them fast so that their story can be written once again by such an amazing writer as you Yagzz! πŸ‘

Sharminda karne ka bhi had hota hai, Sakhi! Aaj to kuch jyada hi dose hogaya! 
The flashbacks are truly the most difficult parts for me or any writer to write, I guess! You got the essence I wanted to show, Sakhi! These FFs are for them to realize their mistakes, correct them and enjoy the life which they couldn't! But the enjoying part is a bit far for these two, because there was so much of pain!

I always thought that it was the reason why Arjun kept quiet! Truly, I salute him for having so much of self-control but he didn't use it in a very right way in this situation! 

The last sentence, please Navu, don't embarrass me!I am truly very honored and thanks a lot!
foreverhers thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh! My words fail to express the wrenching emotions that are swirling in my mind after reading this update.
A really nerve-wrecking part which has surely jostled my mind.
A praise-worthy effort to pen down such deep emotions...commendable!!
Brilliant portrayal of Arjun's emotions...
No matter how hard we try but whatever happened in the Dhyut Sabha can never be forgotten. The pain of Panchali, her cries... It makes my heart bleed.

Never had I thought about this aspect of the incident. Arjun was always the calm and composed one. I knew about his remorse but never of the turmoil, of the inner battles that he kept fighting just for the sake of his brothers... It's all so painful.
The path of love is sometimes full of thorns and that is what their love was like. It hurts so much.
The way Kauravas faced their end was brutal yet the scars of the wound they left behind can hever be healed.

You are a magnificent writer and this chapter really is a benchmark in setting your standards higer..
Now I definitely want to read more.
Update this one soonish.

Regards
Keya
Edited by -foreverhers- - 9 years ago
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Unresed my comment on Pg.93. 
Commendable.πŸ‘