Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

But it is my love that speaks...😆

That's why it is completely upto you! When you want to do, what you want to do, or whether you want to do it  or not, should be from your heart! And talwar bhi agar dil se aye tho mujhe woh bhi swikar hai!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

Song choice ws beautiful 👏 u deal with such updates really well Devranijee, honoured to be ur reader dear!

PS: My like button nt working jee srry 🤢

The song choice credit goes to my friend, Vani! Thanks a lot, Jethanijee! I am getting an intuition that everyone is hell bent on making me feel embarrassed today! 

P.S It's okay!
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Missed so much here di ! Sorry u know the exams ! 🤢 This one was  just splendid ! U wrote it beautifully and the feelings u expressed was just lovely ! 
And the song ! Aa ha ! A very lovely choice 😃  
Love 
Sam 
Ps sorry for the late reply , I will surely give a very long one comment after my exams 😊
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texie-Shady

Missed so much here di ! Sorry u know the exams ! 🤢 This one was  just splendid ! U wrote it beautifully and the feelings u expressed was just lovely ! 

And the song ! Aa ha ! A very lovely choice 😃  
Love 
Sam 
Ps sorry for the late reply , I will surely give a very long one comment after my exams 😊

Yeah, stupid exams! It's okay, I understand but you need to give me a very long update after the exams!! Thanks a lot, dear!
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So finally I am free! And here comes my comment! 
Firstly, the song is well used here. I don't think I have heard it but since it is used here will surely give it a try.

Second, I agree with you point that destiny was one of the most prominent factors due to which ArDi couldn't be together. It is not just in case of ArDi! We all know that destiny often plays harshly with feeling (esp. In Ekta shows!😆😆) .

Thirdly, I will be very honest I am sorry! (Will PM you why!)

Finally, I bookmarked the thread today. (I guess that is enough go show how much I loved the update.

Edited by Angela_Grokes - 9 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angela_Grokes

So finally I am free! And here comes my comment! 

Firstly, the song is well used here. I don't think I have heard it but since it is used here will surely give it a try.

Second, I agree with you point that destiny was one of the most prominent factors due to which ArDi couldn't be together. It is not just in case of ArDi! We all know that destiny often plays harshly with feeling (esp. In Ekta shows!😆😆) .

Thirdly, I will be very honest I am sorry! (Will PM you why!)

Finally, I bookmarked the thread today. (I guess that is enough go show how much I loved the update.

Hehe..Thanks a lot, dear!! I need the PM very soon because I am not a fan of suspense in real life!
Don't get me started on Ekta Shows, I will ive you full MB size lecture!
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely beautiful dear 👏
it was flawless n the song is perfect for their situation..
when it comes to musical updates u r just flawless yagya 👍🏼

update asap n thanks 4 the pm ⭐️
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiasaba68

absolutely beautiful dear 👏
it was flawless n the song is perfect for their situation..
when it comes to musical updates u r just flawless yagya 👍🏼

update asap n thanks 4 the pm ⭐️

And I love musical Updates! I always wonder if this is made into a serial, who awesome it would be to hear so many songs! 
Thanks a lot, darling! 
Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
sankadevimaha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry di I ws busy wid my job exams fr a short period f tym.. soo couldnt reply fr ur updates.. nd I dont knw hw long t ll cont.. I missed spm alot.. finally I gt d tym.. I loved each nd every emotion f yagya nd arjun... beautiful update di.. thank you fr d pm.. 😳 waiting fr d next update..
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My everything starts with you and ends with you

Superb yaar.. The way you weave the emotions. It feels like flowing water, calm serene and most of all peaceful. Yet its a storm inside. This two contrary things u have blended it well.. Hats off dear...

Let them meet and let them take out the rage. Arjun have kept it inside too much. Drau have tried to gush it out but couldn't.. They need to throw it out. Then only the light of hope will be seen

Update fast dear.. Eagerly waiting