Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Yagya beautiful update darling!
I loved everything about it from beginning to end and especially the end! The lines were fantastic, completely wonderful! I so loved them!
And the expression was amazing!
The song was stupendous!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by 8520NK - 9 years ago
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what an update...thank you sooo much!!!
loved the emotions and the words went perfectly with the song!!!
This song is one of my all time favorites!!
*muah*
Sanjana_JA thumbnail
Yagya thanks dear for listening us and updating!!!πŸ˜†
Nice one...Ya love is pain for them!!!...Hope this pain vanishes soon between them and new days of Love will conquer their hearts!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sanjana_JA - 9 years ago
Maverick_me thumbnail
Awesome update, Yagya!! *claps*
The song chosen is very apt for this situation...keep up the good work
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh !! I Hope All This Pain Sorts Out Soon, And They Spend Some Happy Time Together !
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional update Yagya

I loved the last lines, those were beautiful 😊

Continue soon

ilardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was beautifully written(specially the last paragraph!!)!!!!!and jus hoping that their love will sooth the pain sooner!πŸ‘πŸ˜­
sankadevimaha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Awesome song selection di!!! πŸ‘It portrayed der emotions beautifully!!! β­οΈπŸ˜›
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally finished reading all the parts. πŸ˜³ I feel like I have won an Olympics Race.πŸ˜† I deserve a gold medalπŸ˜‰
Anyways, enough of the joking. Now seriously, kitna saara music. Lots and lots of song sequences. And thank god I read it. I missed a lot. Well now I am back in race. Now I loved lull the sequences though, I loved teri meri, sun raha hai na tu ones in particular. So yes great job. By the way, thoda jyada lamba separation hogaya. πŸ˜† Ab subh milan kab hoga. Because I love Subh Punah Milan.❀️
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 44:

Rehearsals were about to begin, the schedules were given out but the amazing dancers in the lead were not yet ready. The mental turmoil, they were facing definitely was not compatible with the emotions that dance needed to express.

Yagya, who was thinking about the performance while sitting in the library concluded,

"It shouldn't matter to me, for this thoughts will make me weak in this but I am bound to my love. No, I can't increase the pain in Arjun's life. He faced enough through ages but not this time. Even if it means, I bear eternal pain. I will be strictly professional during the dance and will limit our talks to just formalities!"

On the other hand, for whom, two most important ladies of his life, sacrificed was tensed. He thought,

"Yagya needs her space and time to understand my feelings, but as Madhav says,' To get something, you need to hope and try' , I will keep on trying my best but if at any point of time, she moves on, I will be more than happy for her, and that moment will be my happiest moment which shall also be the last moment of my life. And this dance shall surely make a difference to you, Yagya!"

-----

On the other hand, like a ray of light in their dark lives, Yagya and Arjun felt happy for Subh who had found her soulmate in Satya. From their first eye lock, an unknown strong bond attracted them to each other.  And Kanha was happy for his little sister, that her sacrifice of love will not be vague for she will get someone for a lifetime now.

Light comes only to be faded and Darkness comes only to be diminished, and this was what which defined Bheem's and Haima's love. In their previous life, where they had found their sign of love, they had also found the sign of their painful separation. But this time, destiny made sure that they were united forever.  Be it due to internship or relationship, they had always been brought closer, and Kanha knew the day where Yagya's one more bondage will be cleared, is nearing, but this is going to be painful for her.

-------

Yagya and Arjun reached the rehearsals, where they were informed that there was no choreographer for them, for this was a talent round where they will have to choreograph themselves. It was a tough job for others but not for two people who completed each other.

There was silence ringing everywhere in the auditorium, and suddenly Yagya broke the reverie,

" Arjun, don't you think for the Dhak Dhak Karne Laga, it should be more of a solo performance than a duet! I mean I should dominate the dance?"

What? You want to dominate dance, only Yagya when I can let you dominate my everything, thought Arjun and said,

" But we were clearly instructed that it is going to be a duet by the Dean!"

" So what, Arjun? It is a talent round and we are choreographing and we can make some changes!"

" Changes with accordance to the instructions, dear!" corrected Arjun, almost immediately, while Yagya got an idea how both of them could be fulfilled. It will be a duet but the woman will be more prominent. And that is possible by having many lifts and spins in the dance.

----
TBC

Now, I am dancer so I had to use something of my knowledge here!! And I am giving a strict note here that if I don't get enough number of comments, I shall go roothi!! Then you will have manofy me!!

Hope you liked it!!
Please comment and like!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago