BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay! Something is big time wrong with me. Cant get IshRa out of my mind. With a track so boring, my mind is weaving stories of the YHM I wanna watch. Hope you like it too!
Do leave your comments!

Her eyes fluttered as the warm rays of morning sun fell on them through the window. She stretched her arms a bit and slowly opened her eyes, a bright smile playing on her lips. She sat up a bit as she saw the most beautiful sight, Raman Kumar Bhalla, her Raavan Kumar standing in front of the mirror.
She wrapped her long arms around her legs, gathering them closer to her chest as she observed his movements. She saw his fresh out of the shower look, his flexing muscles as he stood there wiping his hair. She observed his white, muscular chest as he wore his shirt, his divine looks as he got dressed in his blazer. Raman turned towards the bed to pick up his suitcase for office when he saw her awake.
"Like what you see Mrs Bhalla?", he asked raising his eyebrows, a naughty smile playing on his lips all the while. "You have no idea how much I love it Mr Bhalla", she replied with equal naughtiness. "Well then, lets have a full show tonight, what say?", he smirked. "Done deal!", came her immediate reply. "You should sleep for some more time Ishita. It's hardly been 4 hours since you came home after the emergency last night. Ru doesn't have to go to school either. And I don't think I have any plans to let you sleep tonight!", he winked. She hid her face into the duvet and blushed. She looked back up to see him coming towards her. "Have a good day, Mrs.Bhalla", he said as he pressed his lips on her forehead.
Ishita laid back on the bed, her thoughts goin back to the past. It was almost a year since they got married and so much had changed in this brief period. She remembered how much she hated him when they first met. She remembered how much he troubled her. But then, destiny played its own game and they ended up being married. An initial "Sirf Ruhi ke liye" has changed and transformed into a beautiful friendship and then, later, bloomed into love. She never, in her wildest dreams, have thought of falling in love again, let alone falling in love with Raman. Had someone told her a year ago that she would have a loving family, supportive inlaws, a child and a soul mate, she would have laughed on their face. But now, she had all of that.
She opened her eyes as small pair of arms slowly wrapped themselves around her waist. There was her litter princess, the reason of her joy, the angel who gave her everything she ever wanted, her Rooh. "Good morning baby!", she said as Ruhi cuddled in, hugging Ishita. "Good Morning Ishima", she said a little sadly. "Kya Hua mera baccha? Why are you so sad today?", Ishita asked concerned. She couldn't bear her princess sad. "Kuch nahi ishima. There's nothing to do today. Shravu is not coming to paatis place. What do i do?", she explained.
Ishita hugged the kid and smiled at her innocence. "Yeh toh bohot badi problem hai.. Kya kare", Ishita said thinking. "Okay! Pehle aap aur Mai nai nai karke fresh Ho jate hai. Phir aap apna homework karlo aur mai lunch ready karti Hu. Uske baad lunch karke ru aur ishima shopping jayenge. Phir shamko papa ko pickup karke hum movie jayenge.. Phir dinner. Okay?", Ishita asked. "You are the best Ishima. I love you!", Ruhi smiled in delight. Ishita tickled her a little and played with her. "Accha bacchu.. Butter mat lagao.. Jake brush karo. Ishima aa rhi h" Ruhi ran to execute the plan.
Later that night...
Raman held the door open as Ishita walked in with a sleeping Ruhi in her arms. She went into Ruhi's room to put her to bed as Raman followed suit. They sat on either side of the bed observing Ruhi. She was their life, their daughter, a part of their soul- Their Rooh. After tucking her in, the couple walked back to their room.
Ishita had changed into her night clothes and was taking off her accessories when Raman came in. He shut the door behind him and moved towards Ishita. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he rested his head over he shoulder. Ishita smiled looking at him through the mirror. He held her gaze f for sometime and placed a light kiss on her shoulder. "I love you Ishita". She turned around and put her hands around his neck. "Ishita, I cant than...", his words were cut short by Ishita's fingers as she placed them on his lips. "You dint have to Raman. Both of us have helped each other erase the memories of the bad past. Both of us have, together, carved this new life and both of us together have to create beautiful memories in the future. You don't have to thank me for something that's impossible without you Raman.", she said kissing him on the cheeks and slowly rested her head on the crook of his neck.
He held her close to him. As close as he could. Like she was his most treasured possession. He must surely have done something good in his life to get Ishita as his partner.
He looked down when he felt Ishita playing with the buttons of his shirt. "I thought I was promised a full show tonight", she whispered. He chuckled and picked her up in his arms and took her to bed. Lights were soon turned off and sheets drawn as the two lovers became one yet again.Edited by RaYaKapoor - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww.. That was so cute and romantic... 
I was grinning all along 😳 
Loved the naughty IshRa, specially the naughtier Ishu for a change πŸ˜‰
Too cute.! πŸ˜†

Thank you for the lovely OS, loved it ❀️ 
felciya thumbnail
So Sweet. When will we see such a loving Ishra in YHM? or else only in OS, SS n FF...
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was sucha relief reading this writeup! Absolutely loved the naughty IshRa! Loved it to bits.
The ending was superr and the starting was brilliant.
Keep writing :)
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
love it ! very sweet ! 
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
aww, it was super sweet and cute
loved it
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3