Strictly for ANKHI FANS

abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I dont want to create an arguement as we all our friends here :D, that's why I would like to limit this post only to Ankhi fans..
Seeing,the current status of the show, the only thing which I like is Paakhi's dedication towards Anshuman... People may interpret it to be her forcing herself to choose to be Anshuman's widow but I know that her decision is only and only hers.. The girl waited for Anshuman for literally 18 years.. Not only that, she could just recognize him by his touch when he came to her house for the first time..
That only happens in true love...
She then entered his house and slowly slowly changed everyone.. From the spoilt kid to the servants and then finally Anshuman..
Despite of his arrogance, she continued to love him.. When she found out that he was with Tanya, she still didn't leave him coz when you truly love someone, that person's welfare matters to you the most...
By the time of the end of the Singapore track, they were two hearts, one soul...
The only thing which I still like about the show is Paakhis dialogues..
In the havan she said "Mujhe yakeen hain, ki hum milenge.. Aur har janam main hum iske baad saath rahenge." If she was forced and didn't want to be guilty of betraying Anshuman, such thoughts of being together in the next life wouldn't come to her... 

Im not against a widow remarrying , but when it comes to someone deeply in love , they normally wouldn't move on (Exception for children )...

Just wanted to speak to the Ankhi fan's out there... I have no intention to hurt anyone.. Just telling you my views..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelicbabe thumbnail
I totally second that.
The kind of love that they had portrayed between Pakhi and Anshuman was that unconditional one that one can only dream about. And yet there was a realistic touch to it that made that love story even more endearing. I was completely in love with the show and the couple until the makers decided to screw everything and kill Anshuman. Never got over the tragedy.😭

Still I continued watching the show till Pakhi agreed to marry the new guy. I couldn't believe that Pakhi could move so easily over Anshuman. What woman on earth gets married within months of her husband's death!!🤢
Ayaan was a different matter altogether. Firstly, the kid was brainwashed into demanding a new father. Secondly, no matter how much you love your child, you cannot let an eight year old dictate your life. Tomorrow, if Ayaan says that I don't like this father get me a new one, is Pakhi going to get married again? Besides, the Pakhi I knew wasn't the woman who would give in to the unreasonable demand of anyone, including Ayaan.

Pakhi's remarriage was an insult to Ankhi's story as well as the death of Pakhi's character. It wasn't "MOVING ON" in any sense of the word. A person moves on when he/she can leave behind the memory of the dead and readily accepts someone in his/her life. This happens within a considerable period of time and a month or two is not it.
The Pakhi I knew was madly in love with Anshuman. Post her "marriage", the mission of her life became the reconciliation of her new husband's family. Anshuman wasn't even in her thought process. The character of Pakhi has denigrated to the level of no return.

I have quit watching the show for a long time now and I don't exactly know what they are showing now. However, Pakhi suddenly remembering Anshuman after a 2 month long amnesia is not going to make up for anything, if you ask me. They can very well cut short this drama of Pakhi still being in love with Anshuman because frankly, Ankhi lovers, like me, don't care anymore.

Tumhari Pakhi ended for me, a long time ago, In that version, Anshuman never died. Anshuman and Pakhi spent their lives peacefully after returning from Singapore. 😳
Pakhi was still Anshuman's Pakhi. then.

Edited by angelicbabe - 9 years ago
trina.roy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I quit watching a little after Anshuman's death. I watched a few episodes of the new actor because I thought that they will bring Anshuman back after this track with a twist.  But when i realized that they are moving towards Pakhi's remarriage with the new actor, I found it disgusting and quit the show.
This new storyline for me is Pakhi cheating on Anshuman and his memory and his family and that is not the Pakhi I loved. If she wanted to move on, she could have done so with Ayaan alone. She did not have to marry a stranger in two months.  She had ample time to marry someone in the future...and in real life that's what happens. Only those people who are in another relationship outside marriage can marry his/her lover so quickly after his/her spouse's death.  In every society there is a period of MOURNING...in western as well as eastern, it is usually one year.  Marriages are not held within one year of a close family member's death.  In this case she lost her beloved husband, whom she has loved for more than 18 years.

How can the producers be so dumb to even think people are going to watch this bizarre storyline?
I don't know why they are carrying on this terrible storyline.  Surely the producers have good connections with the channel's top management to carry on a show with a dwindling TRP for so long.  Otherwise lot of good stories get axed because of low TRPs, and in this case it is going on and on with lowest TRPs and uncharismatic lead couple (huge age differnce shows), plus unrealistic storyline.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Completely agree with you!
I quit this show the day.. they showed Veer Paakhi marriage! 
abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Agreed with all of you ... Lets just hope they dont show Paakhi falling for Veer...
trina.roy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyaswaron

Agreed with all of you ... Lets just hope they dont show Paakhi falling for Veer...

You expect the CVs to be so reasonable and realistic? They came up with this disgusting storyline after killing Anshuman. They had no conscience turning Anuja and Lavanya evil, and making Pakhi stupid and selfish to marry a stranger within two months of her husband's death at the behest of her minor son.

The way the story has turned out be, at this point expecting anything logical and realistic from these CVs is making a fool of ourselves.

And frankly speaking I don't care whether she falls in love with a stranger or not.  My Pakhi died with Anshuman.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree that the way Paakhi loved Anshuman she can't start loving someone else. She is kind of one man's woman. I don't want her to love anyone else. Honestly I prefer Veer and Paakhi as friends only. Two souls who share the same pain. But the way she reacted was disgusting. She questioned Veer's love for Keerti and even his character. A woman like Paakhi can be so narrow-minded, never thought of that. 🤢 I wonder why is Veer even staying there ? Ok he was at fault when he came to help Anuja but didn't he paid for it. Helped her to get her son back and also not let Aryaman to come back in the family. Wasn't it enough for her ? Now that all is fine she is being selfish. 🤢 She can show her anger to Veer and his family but she can't open her mouth when comes to Anshuman and his family. Anshuman called him characterless and she didn't even say a word. When Lavanya was against her and said so many things to her she didn't even wanted a sorry from her. 👏 Anuja almost killed Veer and wanted to take Aayan away from her and she easily forgave her. 👏 And she considers herself as the real lover and baaki sab toh pyaar kya hai jaante bhi nahin. 😆 Anuja blackmailed Paakhi using Aayan and she didn't do anything but when Veer's sister is using Aayan it's a big problem and she wants to die. 🤣

I am a big believer of "Love happens just once" and "One man's woman" but I feel like insulted for believing in it. 🤢 👎🏼
abhiyaswaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I totally agree that the way Paakhi loved Anshuman she can't start loving someone else. She is kind of one man's woman. I don't want her to love anyone else. Honestly I prefer Veer and Paakhi as friends only. Two souls who share the same pain. But the way she reacted was disgusting. She questioned Veer's love for Keerti and even his character. A woman like Paakhi can be so narrow-minded, never thought of that. 🤢 I wonder why is Veer even staying there ? Ok he was at fault when he came to help Anuja but didn't he paid for it. Helped her to get her son back and also not let Aryaman to come back in the family. Wasn't it enough for her ? Now that all is fine she is being selfish. 🤢 She can show her anger to Veer and his family but she can't open her mouth when comes to Anshuman and his family. Anshuman called him characterless and she didn't even say a word. When Lavanya was against her and said so many things to her she didn't even wanted a sorry from her. 👏 Anuja almost killed Veer and wanted to take Aayan away from her and she easily forgave her. 👏 And she considers herself as the real lover and baaki sab toh pyaar kya hai jaante bhi nahin. 😆 Anuja blackmailed Paakhi using Aayan and she didn't do anything but when Veer's sister is using Aayan it's a big problem and she wants to die. 🤣

I am a big believer of "Love happens just once" and "One man's woman" but I feel like insulted for believing in it. 🤢 👎🏼

I totally agree with you...111
I like Veer and Paakhi's friendship but love is a completely different story..
I too believe in "Love just happens once" and "One man's woman" and I too got a slap on my face ...
I miss the old days of Tumhaari Paakhi
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhiyaswaron

I totally agree with you...111
I like Veer and Paakhi's friendship but love is a completely different story..
I too believe in "Love just happens once" and "One man's woman" and I too got a slap on my face ...
I miss the old days of Tumhaari Paakhi

I always loved the bang on acting and story line but this time I am quite disappointed. They ruined Paakhi's character and the beautiful friendship between Veer and Paakhi. 😕