Finale Episode- Sushita -All discussions here

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sushant S Rajput @itsSSR  

A big thanks to @ZeeTV,Ekta,@anky1912,cast & crew & the viewers of #PavitraRishta. For the very last time be with us at 6:30pm today. Love!!

0 replies50 retweets86 favorites
 Retweeted50
 Favorited86
More
Sushant S Rajput @itsSSR  

Rains, train , garage..Eyes would meet,Saathiya tune would play & time would take a break.Never thought #PavitraRishta would come to an end.

0 replies52 retweets79 favorites
 Retweeted52
 Favorited79
More
Sushant S Rajput @itsSSR  

Feels like just yesterday ... #PavitraRishta

tos and videos
0 replies48 retweets96 favorites
 Retweeted48
 Favorited96
More
Edited by BeingAnonymous - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Ankita retweeted SSR's tweet and Mahesh tweeeted this
I liked the trio  

Mahesh Shetty @maheshshetty  

A journey tht gave me a lot to remember and cherish in life #pavitrarishta u will be missed.

0 replies4 retweets4 favorites
 Retweeted4
 Favorite4
More
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dekha Maine dekha Maine dekha! :D
It was a short scene, exactly how much I was expecting it to be, but God, it did feel good to see them together and the dialogues were good too. 

ArMan forever! :*

It has yet to sink in though that the serial is over. Abhi aisi feeling nahi aa rahi. 
Edited by nikitagmc - 9 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Dekha Maine dekha Maine dekha! :D

It was a short scene, exactly how much I was expecting it to be, but God, it did feel good to see them together and the dialogues were good too. 

ArMan forever! :*

It has yet to sink in though that the serial is over. Abhi aisi feeling nahi aa rahi. 

Yes a very very short scen but i loved Anki's voiceover more than anything now hoping Anki tweet
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
ArMan scene made me so emotional... will miss my ArMan ... i loved Ankita's voiceover..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Yes  it was sweet but way she said forever like them i wish same for Sushita so that 10 yrs down line even i can tell next gen😆
sushkita931 thumbnail
😃 😃 😭 😭 My expression now.i m so happy to see my arman/sushita❤️ I will watch it 100times .its really overwhelming😃 but ya dil mangal more.if the last scene would be more long crying pr end Edited by sushkita931 - 9 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
And for once i didnt think he looked bad with long hair my mom was like yeh toh purana scene tha usne dobara shoot nahi kia , i said nahi he did and she was like oh they look same like 5 yrs agao
sushkita931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

And for once i didnt think he looked bad with long hair my mom was like yeh toh purana scene tha usne dobara shoot nahi kia , i said nahi he did and she was like oh they look same like 5 yrs agao

ya u r right .I was smiling like a fool😃 these two always make me so happy I can't stop laughing
sushkita931 thumbnail
Pls if anyone can pls upload vd and pic of last scene.