Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zohasad2.0

as many times as one may say it I will keep adding to it...I want to see their friendship.😳 It will be so special. Nandu and Kabir cracking jokes on Manik while Manik is on phone and become quiet as he approaches them.😆

Me too wants nandu and cabir frndship..😆 I loved the small but the other day when Cabir was teasing Manik in regards to Nandu.. The trio would be awesome.. ..
May be we get some in musicana.. I have too much of expectations on the event.. 
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That dupatta scene scared me too, he threw it on her face and didn't throw single glance on her and her face fell. This worries me.
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Scenes till 5 updated already!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4194686

and guys, I need layouts like these:

Can someone do that for me???
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I wanna talk about the duppatta bit. Idk if it's been discussed already so meh..

It seemed so symbolic to me. The way how Manik refused to give her the duppatta pehle, being all teasing about it and basically just not giving it to her for anything, keeping a part of her for himself. But the moment she brought in Cabir and he went back into his "Fab5 Leader" zone, he threw the dupatta on her face and didn't turn back for a single glance. It worried me a bit. Like how Manik is not ready to bring her and them out in the open. Like he wants to keep it hidden still. All their progress has happened between them only, outsiders, be it anyone, don't know ANYTHING about it all. One of my most awaited sequences has always been the way this 'just them' thing will come out open in the world. And how? Seeing the dupatta bit today...I got part worried and part excited as well..

Their angst is sooo going to be Manik prioritizing Fab5 as a group than his feelings for her. There are far too many indications for that..

Dude, even Nicky made a post on the same thing. Go to that post and read Genie's reply to it. I'm sure you'll feel better. ðŸ˜Š
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -sylph-

No 11 it is, so soon.. Congo on the new AT .. 

gimme details of the IV 😳
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm gonna hit the sack too. Night lovelies.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

All aboard the Cabir Nandu ship
.serenade. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wanna talk about the duppatta bit. Idk if it's been discussed already so meh..

It seemed so symbolic to me. The way how Manik refused to give her the duppatta pehle, being all teasing about it and basically just not giving it to her for anything, keeping a part of her for himself. But the moment she brought in Cabir and he went back into his "Fab5 Leader" zone, he threw the dupatta on her face and didn't turn back for a single glance. It worried me a bit. Like how Manik is not ready to bring her and them out in the open. Like he wants to keep it hidden still. All their progress has happened between them only, outsiders, be it anyone, don't know ANYTHING about it all. One of my most awaited sequences has always been the way this 'just them' thing will come out open in the world. And how? Seeing the dupatta bit today...I got part worried and part excited as well..

Their angst is sooo going to be Manik prioritizing Fab5 as a group than his feelings for her. There are far too many indications for that..

Exactly! I felt this too. Manik will definately prioritize Fab5 over her. At first. Then slowly, she already is but slowly he will understand and realize that somehow on the way, she sort of became the one to match Fab5. That he ended up loving and caring about her just as much as he does for Fab5 . I really want to see this track now. <3 
What has me worried is what if Cvs do what everybody on the forum is thinking? The sacrificing thing, I know that we can trust them to give us something different but really, what if they don't? I really dont think I'd like to see a sacrificing track. It would be too cliche and MaNan have been anything but that uptil now. 
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i agree Mais. My heart also sank a little seeing him throw dupatta like that.But my whole thing was that he prioritized Fab5 over her. Which is also justified to an extent---Fab5 has always been his family. Maybe Nandu won't even want his priorities to change. But still that scene scares me a little.

Now what you said...I don't doubt Manik's courage to stand up for what is HIS. But what I wanna know is whether someone will find it out and than Manik stands up or Manik stands up from the starting and opens up about this thing himself.

The difference btw being brave enough to say it yourself and a secret coming out.
Edited by zohasad2.0 - 9 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Mais  - He will prioritize fab5 for now , because even still he is not able to equate it to Love. he is so clueless about how big a part she has become to his life. A part of me feels Nandu senses his emotions and her impact on him a lot more.
His impulse would be to revert back to his friends , always . To his mind they are weak and they need his protection . But it's only when he makes the move and turns his back on Nandu will he realize just what he has left behind. I feel his angst would be to fight for himself and have Nandu back in his life. 

More than Dupatta scene , it was his ..."no, not this time" and his - " i won't let you go this time" during the drunk Nandu time, which shows that he is going to fall once and then fight back with all his might to reclaim her.