Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
wow loving barathy <3 ..after sooo long so sexy ..defo i want him to go to finals 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks ramya :)

If its still going to be mahesh ramya and radha - i am definitely skipping season 8. Cant take anymore mahesh sucking up to radha, radha with her dhool adi dhool - worst if they do partner exchange like the past season 🤔

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

thanks ramya :)

If its still going to be mahesh ramya and radha - i am definitely skipping season 8. Cant take anymore mahesh sucking up to radha, radha with her dhool adi dhool - worst if they do partner exchange like the past season 🤔

yes Ratna... though DD keeps on talking much, it would be nice to see.. She also comes in support for contestant if someone teases.. But can't bear with Mahesh, damaging everyone like anything.. and talks irrelevant..

and yes.. done with same kind of lengthy comments from Ratna... 'neenga anga summaa nikkaama edhaavadhu movement or expression kuduthuttu irukkanum' lolz 😉 also in last season , she was biased to her favorite ones..
ramyvijay thumbnail
But to say., in the promo, Ramya looked really nice in that costume and make over 👍🏼

This time, many are from Modeling industry... and seems promising in dance.. Unfamiliar faces but soon to be familiar ones through this show...

I would think of watching it or not on seeing initial episodes and who the judges are..

ramyvijay thumbnail
Introductory Round :

Few of the last season contestants were present... And the very first day , seniors ngra perla., tasks, raging nu over ah pannittaanga.. especially Priya, Nandhini.. 😡

paavam pudhu pasanga.. but they took it sportive.. finally, they were frightened by the attitude shown by Kajal and dumbstruck... 😆

Kamal (Bharathi) was asked to act like moondraam pirai Kamal climax scene.. when he did it., i.e. somersault.. they called him 'he is the 'Sai Sakthi' of the season.,. too bad..

Rehman was asked to walk topless, removing his shirt...    what kind of behavior is this.. ??
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Family show nu yaarukum nyabagam illa ramya - adhan topless lessless etc etc 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
today also theyshowed more people...
Nakshatra
kathik from UYP
Mano??
Some one from KKK
Udhay - he is part of the dancers in Thalaiva movie

Another girl.

I honestly could not get the names

karthik - office did not come but they said more to come and also did not announce the pairs yet. 

I feel it is a mix of Jodi and UYP as most of them say tehy are trained dancers, very few not trained.

Will be interesting but we need to like the people.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks menu ka :)

I seriously lost interest lolz. Might watch once pairs are given ... let's see how it goes.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PROMO..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFuK7tZiok4[/YOUTUBE]
vik32 thumbnail
What happened to Yogini, Sophia's sister and the curly hair girl