24th October-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Seher makes rangolis as Ahil watches amazed. She asks him if she made it properly. Ahil says one thing i found out is that ur not Sanam. Seher is shocked. Ahil says.. ur an Angel sent by God who distributes happiness. U have changed the meaning of life.. beautiful. Seher self thought.. started again..Sanam Sanam. Ahil says.. 'Meri zindagi tumhare hoton se shuru hoti hai aur tumhare muskurahat pe khatam hoti hai'. Seher says.. ur too much.. no one is as nice as u say. Ahil says i know not all... but my Sanam is. Seher says.. gotta go make laddoos. Ahil wonders the matter with Sanam ..why act so strange. He rues that ever since the hotel party Sanam looks like a different person.

Rehaan meets Seher on the way and wishes Seher.. Happy Diwali and wishes happy ever after for Sahil. Seher wishes him too. Rehaan asks why do i see sadness in ur eyes. Seher says nothing like that. She starts to leave. Rehaan says .. i know u very well Sanam.. i can look at u .. and know how troubled u are. Did Ahil say something. Seher self thought.. am troubled coz of u.. the future ur wishing me luck for .. is with u not Ahil. Rehaan says i know Ahil doesnt want me to stay here.. or talk to u.. and thats why i went for project  but till Tanveer is unwell cant leave. Seher tells Rehaan ..u wont be troubled coz of me. Rehaan tells Sanam .wanted to tell u about someone.  Seher asks who. Rehaan says.. its someone.. who looks like u. .like ur duplicate. Initially thought it was u. but after spending some time with her found out how different she is. Seher asks was she good or bad. Rehaan recollects his journey with Seher and says ..i can only wish that she had ur heart along with ur looks. Ur one who never thinks of urself. .and other side she..she never thought of anyone but herself. Seher is taken aback and sad. Seher says .. seems like she hurt u a lot. She says ..maybe she was in some compulsion. Cant u forgive her. Rehaan says.. this is the thing about u ..u find good in bad but not all are good. There are people in this world who ..make us trust them. only to break that trust. Rehaan says am happy she is not in my life anymore. She doesnt matter to me. Seher is shocked. Rehaan walks off. 

Dilshad self thought..its Diwali ..festival of lights. whole family celebrate together.. only i am the unlucky one ..who doesnt have her family with her. Allah dont make someone so compelled. I cant reach out to Seher-Sanam as their lives are in Razia's grip and wonder how Haya is.

Show Haya receiving parcel ..its from Rahat. She reads it .. wherein Rahat says wanted to be with u on Diwali but cant. Sending u gift for Diwali ..i hope u like fire crackers. Haya kisses the letter. Haya self thought.. Rahat loves me for real now.. he understands me so well. She says.. missing Dilshad and Sanam. 

Part 2

Dilshad recollects past where she and AsYa used to live happily. She rues ..wonder where Sanam is and Seher despite being here is far from me. She prays to Allah to have mercy and show her a way to tell Seher the whole truth. She prays for company of her family and to reunite her family. Latif comes in the room and wonders where her dupatta is. He tells Dilshad that Razia is jealous of me and my beauty. He says.. the more we hide our beauty.. the more better it looks. He says ..found my dupatta. Latif leaves but forgets to lock the door. Dilshad notices Seher pass by outside the door. She decides to try and tell  Seher the truth. She comes out in the alley. Seher recollects Rehaans words of disappointment over her. She feels sad and rues that cant believe that Rehaan forgot me so quickly. How can one do so .. so fast. The person for whom i was his whole world, today i am meaningless to him. She is walking in the alley and Dilshad keeps tailing her. Razia is also in the house and she is right above where Dilshad is. Seher resolves that if Allah wants her to work in the place where Rehaan is.. she will work but prays for courage to not let her past affect her present. 

Haya is playing with kids when one of the kids drops her firecracker on Haya. Her dupatta is on fire but Haya is unaware. Dilshad keeps tailing Seher in the alley. She throws a lamp and Seher turns and rushes to her. She helps Dilshad sit properly. Seher recognizes her from the hotel project party. Tanveer wishes Rehaan Happy Diwali and he grimly wishes her back. Tanveer shows Rehaan .. Nawab's shawl and puts on Rehaan and says its made of gold wires and am sure it is looking great on u. Rehaan removes the shawl and gives it back to her.  Tanveer says.. this is insulting. Rehaan says sorry ..i dun wanna look like Nawab. I dun see gold wires but blood spots on it. Tanveer says..forget all this today its Diwali. Rehaan says.. Diwali is to clean ones heart. .not party around..till u keep playing games to ruin Ahils life.. this Diwali has no meaning.

Part 3

The kid notices Haya's dupatta on fire. She keeps saying fire but Haya cant hear. She then realizes her dupatta is on fire and screams. Faiz arrives right on time and rushes to help get rid of the dupatta. He puts off the fire with his hand. Haya watches in shock. Faiz asks Haya if she is fine and Haya faints. Faiz holds her in time. He picks her up and takes her inside.

Seher asks Dilshad if she stays in this house and Dilshad signals that.. ur my kid.. Sanam is ur sister. There is danger here.. leave from here. Seher watches shocked. 

Precap --- Rehaan tells Tanveer that in Diwali we wish that one gets what they wish for. .from their heart so i wish that u get what u wished. Tanveer self thought. .the day ur life is illuminated with money .. all other illumination will look dim. Razia is taking Dilshad away and she looks on at Seher .. keeps trying to reach out to her. Seher wonders. why do i feel like i have some bond with this woman.

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u for ur quick update
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update
taahir004 thumbnail
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Another lame ass episode, this is getting overbearing now, what is tne purpose of seher and this track, she is not doing anything, all she is doing is walking around aimlessly.

I think gul needs to leave these show to people who knows what they are doing, because quite frankly this woman doesn't have a clue as to how to keep this show entertaining.

It is thd titanic all over again,
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thx for the WU really appreciate 
The sehar- aahil scene is getting a little childish from aahil side he is supposed to be a nawab and a smart guy why have they made him so dumb??? 
Surish thumbnail
Thank you for October 24th Written Update Qubool Hai
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update