Nisha Aus Uske Cousines Written Update-21.10.2014

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode starts with.
Laxmi is reeading nishas file.
Jwala's teacher brings her to a quite place jwala asks him is the test here he makes an excuse and jwala belives it.
Hetells jwala that rajiv sir cannot come becouse he has work i will take your re set.
Nisha is finding jwala but she is unable to find her,she shouts her name.
Nisha asks a auto driver by showing jwala's photo and he tells her that he dropped her with a man on the park.
Jwala' teacher is taking her in a room but she stops then he starts misbehaving with her physically getting closed to her.
Jwala pleads for mercy nisha comes there and punches him in face.
Nisja hugs jwala the teacher is running but nisha stops him and starts beating him laxmi call nishu and jwala picksup the call and asks her to come to the parl.
Nisha is still beating him jwala asls her to stop but nisha ontinues it.
Laxmi reaches there and control nishu the teacher runs away.
Nisha is out of her senses she is very angry and disturbed.
Jwala is in shock.
Laxmi controls nisha and says sorry to her for not bieng there with her 8 years ago.
Nisha hugs her and cries.
She says the incident that canged my life i wont let it happen with anyone else.
Nisha says you were asking me maa that what happened with me in sports meet,it was what could have been happened with jwala.laxmi hugs her and says that she is proud of nishu.
Nishu says to jwala that dont worry i am with you jwala says sorry to her for ignoring her warning.
Nishu is going to that teacher but laxmi stops her and asks her jwala to call rupam chachi and give her the phone.,
jwala says no.
Laxmi says she is your mother.we have taken the pain to give you birth we will understand you.
No one will say anything to you.
Laxmi calls rupam.
Nishu says to jwala that i will not leave that ashish sir i will not let it happen with anyone what happened with me.
Jwala asks her what happened with her.
-BREAK1-
laxmi also asks nishu to tell her what happen in the sports meet.
Nisha tells her that day she was very happy as she got selected for archery finals on the same day she had an arguement with some boys of another school becouse they were teasing a girl.
At night when nishu and dolly returned after eating ice cream dolly went to wasroom and nishu was alone in the ground that time the same boys came and blindfolded her,they started misbehaving with her.
They pushed her on the ground and stuffs an cloth in her mouth to stop her from shouting.
One of the boys was touching her and was about to do something.
-Break2-
nisha hugs laxmi and cries,laxmi asks her did they do something else with her nisha says no they went away becouse sports teacher and guard came.
Nisha says becouse of that incident i was also not able to play finals i was numb.
Laxmi asks why didnt she told her or even dolly nishu said that she was asked to keep quiteor else her family would abondon her.
She said she was only 13 that time so she got afraid.
Rupam reaches there amd asls laxmi wht happened.
Jwala hugs rupam and cries then laxmi tells rupam everything that happened with jwala and that nishu saved her.
Rupam thankx nishu for saving jwala.
Nishu says tayiji dont tale tension i have beaten that teacher soo much that he wont even try to raise his hand.
Nishu says now i will not leave him so easily.
-Precape-
rupam says to nishu that she should end this topic here nishu becouse it will destroy the family's name and questions will also be raised on jwala.says he tried to misbehave with jwala and they wont do anything.
-End-
Rupam says no.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Thank you graphics
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THANKS FOR THE WRITTEN UPDATE 😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU dear! :D
Today Truth abt Nisha suffering molestation in school. . πŸ˜­
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳   ☺️ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Nice πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you 4 written update