[ Qubool Hai ] 21st October, 2014 Written Update

Posted: 9 years ago
21st October, 2014

Ahil tries to get closer to Seher, she stepped on his feet. She became nervous and tells him she is nervous he wanted to say something to her. He ask her to fulfill the wish, she moves every time Ahil goes closer to her. Ahil ask why is she behaving like this as this is not the first time he touched her, Seher say he wants to tell him something as he patiently waits to hear. Unable to do anything else, Seher claims she is very tired. She is shocked when Ahil believed her by showing his concern and take to lie down, even more shocked when she realized they have to sleep on one bed. She then claims she have an headache and needs a hard bed, he said they will move to another bed, she insists on going alone as she needs to get up early. Ahil thinks, she taking revenge on him but he will play along as she have never seen him this loving.
Rehaan tend to Tanveer leg as she sleeps as he goes out, Tanveer is haunted by Sanam recent doings and wakes up with pain. She thinks, Sanam have become confident and she must get her signature on the paper as she knows everything and now she is probably plotting against her and wants revenge. But no mater what, she will sign the paper. Tanveer wonder what have Sanam told Ahil and tries to get up and she can't lay down all day. But as she began to walk, she is about to fall when Rehaan arrive to catch her.
As Haya returns, he find Rahat all dressed for duty, she is sad. While Rahat tells her he have to go, he begged not to. And keep hugging him asking not to go. But he leaves, Haya is crying as she turns Faiz is behind her, she walks away. Then the light goes off and candles are lit, when she turns around again about to fall there is Faiz catching her in his arm. She then move and go to her room locking the door. Faiz think he will wait till Haya is ready.
Seher is walking through the corridor, unable to understand what she lands herself in because she lacks money. Tanveer killer instinct and Ahil overdose of love, Seher is unable to find Sanam room with the hard bed, and goes up the stairs and faintly get vision of her childhood while she enters the room that once used to hers and Sanam's.

Pre Cap: Ahil gives Seher an engagement ring and she is shocked to see the ring with diamonds while Ahil tells her it's his mother and it's the significant of family ans ask her to protect it.

Regards,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx  for  da  update.
Surish thumbnail
Massive thanks SpunkyTigress for publishing Qubool Hai's October 21st written update!
vithuan thumbnail
Thanks a lot..this helps me a lot because I am in Vietnam..cannot understand Hindi language...I was missing these written updated for the first episodes of the QH2 (and of course QH1 too)..How I can find it again?...
samicute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vithuan

Thanks a lot..this helps me a lot because I am in Vietnam..cannot understand Hindi language...I was missing these written updated for the first episodes of the QH2 (and of course QH1 too)..How I can find it again?...

Here's a link to the forum archive mansion: Qubool Hai Archive Mansion, You can scroll down and find the monthly thread for written updates and click on the month you want and then you will get the WU for that month.