Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Yes ur right...Karan is an amazing host...it would be great if Sanaya n Karan can host a show together...IM sure they will knock all the audience out for sure ðŸ˜†

@ Bold : Agree ðŸ˜Š !! They have GR8 sense of humor. It would be treat for us to see them on same platform whatever,its daily soap or any Hosting venture (like, "Ishq Wala Love" 😊)

-Marie- thumbnail
Wow! Thanks for official videos.. i loved unofficial ones more because it perfectly captured MoNaya moments 

Stay blessed MoNaya! ðŸ˜³

Karan and Sanaya was dam funny n adorable.. n Joseph loved the siggy i hope they comes up together on screen in show or hosting.. would love to watch these two ! 
ivyregina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Joseph, once again you have delighted us all with the videos and pics you've captured. Awesome work, my dear.

I'm sooo proud of Sanaya for winning the award. It is a testament on how well received she is as an actress and the perfect reward for acting well on screen. it's actually a double celebration as Mohit won an award as well.

I'm very pleased Rangrasiya bagged an award, too. Somehow I feel vindicated after the show got axed. Hope the rest of the cast feel honoured, too.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Chk this XCLUSIVE vid by Faye (FAYKHAN29) :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyNpl61vuqU&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyNpl61vuqU

Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š
arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you guys are so lucky. yupiee monaya won thanks for wu jo
Joseph_A thumbnail
MoNaya @ AVTA(Edited Parts frm B4U) :

Part 01-

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUE9sv0E2Lf85jjxqMqS31_A&v=rGw6hIFviWY&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGw6hIFviWY&list=UUE9sv0E2Lf85jjxqMqS31_A

Written Update :

MoNaya posing for a click and then, MoNaya walking in, hand in hand...  some more clicks and Sanaya is seen chatting with some fans, and as fans flaunt the pics they have taken with Sanaya, one fan says, " She was amazing... she is one of the most amazing human beings, ever..." 

Mohit is seen chatting with a lady and Sanaya is interacting with some fans. Sanaya then replies to a reporter, " I am always nominated. I just never win... (Sanaya has a hearty laugh, as she continues) But it feels amazing to be in London. In fact, this is, I think, my 4th/5th trip to the UK and  it has always been a warm welcome and an amazing feeling to come back here." Mohit looks on as Sanaya speaks.

Karan - Thank you, Patrick. Well, it's time to meet the real...the real stars of this evening. SO let me just start off with the awards & for the first awards, the nominations for the BT news presenter of the year ( the nominations are announced) To present this award, please welcome, Mr Mark  Wilson - Dunn, Vice President, BT media broadcast &  a very very beautiful actress called, Sanaya Irani...

Sanaya walks in with Mr Dunn.

Sanaya - (upon reaching the stage) Good evening, everyone...

Karan - Good Evening Sanaya... Hi...

Sanaya - (to Karan) Hi Karan... yaa.. are you...

Karan - Isn't she pretty?? Isn't she pretty??

The crowd cheers as Mark asks Karan to say something about him and Karan obliges, ' Isn't Mark pretty as well??"

Sanaya - We are here to present the award to the BT news presenter of the year 2014... & the winner is... oh, before I give the award, I have been forced into saying this... that I love Karan Tacker... who was a contestant in 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'... runner up... he doesn't get enough importance in our country, so he...

Karan - I don't... don't yaar...

Sanaya - So he has come here to get... so guys, please, clap for him... make him feel special...

The crowd claps... dramatically he says, " All photographs later... yaa..." Sanaya announces the winner, " Ohh... She's my favorite... so the winner is Barkha Dutt...'

The award given and the customary speech later, Sanaya says, "  Barkha is my favorite... so the award went to Barkha Dutt and I am so happy that I was announcing her name, but, unfortunately, she wasn't here today. 

Karan then goes on to announce the nominees for the Best Reality programme of the year. He then says, " And to announce this award, please welcome Mr Francis Roland, CEO, Globe cast, UK & a very, very handsome actor right from India, Mr. Mohit Sehgal..."

Mohit and Mr Francis walk in and once on stage, Mohit says, " Good evening... Karan, I just want to say, you are doing a great job... "

Karan - Thanks Buddy, thanks so much, man.

Mohit - And I want to thank Rajan for bringing all of us here and for this lovely evening... and the winner is... (audience is calling out different nominees names and Mohit looks at one section of the audience and says) I hope so... 

Karan - We should have a poll, man... make some noise for Big Boss...

Mohit - The winner is... guesses?? Any guesses??

Karan - Make some noise for 'Jhalak...'

Mohit - It's 'Nach Baliye'...

The winner poses with Mohit and Mr Francis. 

Karan then announces the TV Soap of the year nominees... 'Rangrasiya' is announced. Glimpses of the very first promo are shown. Karan then says, " And to announce the awards, please welcom, Tara Naidu, regional manager, Air India, UK, & a very beautiful actress, straight from India, Vahbiz Dorabjee...  "

The ladies walk over to the stage and Vahbiz announces the winner... " Good evening, ladies and gentlemen... and the winner for the TV soap, 2014 is...  maybe 'Rangrasiya' or maybe 'Madhubala', I hope... one is a very good friend and one is my husband. So, lets see... well... the winner is, 'Rangrasiya'. Come, Sanaya..."

Karan - Sanaya Irani...

As Sanaya walks over to the stage to receive the award with Govind Shahi, the business head of COLORS, a proud Mohit looks on.

Part 02 -

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUE9sv0E2Lf85jjxqMqS31_A&v=kVgpAo1gA-8&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVgpAo1gA-8&list=UUE9sv0E2Lf85jjxqMqS31_A

Written Update :
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Jo for WU & Video 
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Whole AVTA show on YouTube this Monday!!!!!