Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
congrats fuzzy and fauzia really happy fr u guys that u met sanaya nd mohit πŸ€—thanks fr the pics and video..:Dreally awesome..thanks fr the post joseph..
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing everyone.πŸ‘πŸΌ
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my god...comment karke dhak chukki hoon me... 🀒
But I can't stop myself from commenting...huhhh this is sooo good...

Sanaya Sanaya Sanaya...SANNY- WAVE I guess...
πŸ˜‰
Fuzzy and Fauzy...u guys are so lucky...oh my my...u guys travel to meet her??? I saw there in jaya di's post...wowww...i am loving this...
Guys u rock... πŸ‘πŸΌ

And bro kya kahoon...thanks again for another lovely lovely post...
πŸ˜ƒ

Sanaya and Mohit love them both... πŸ˜ƒEdited by la126 - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Marie-

I just watched the videos too .. Gosh u guys r so lucky to sit so close to monaya ! Truly a big thank you for the pics n videos..

Monaya are so adorable..truly loved them more..

Gosh when they announced sanaya won it was so over whelming moment.. Loved the hug and karan hosts too good.. Loved to the core how sanaya handled n said meet my boyfriend mohit hhaha! Totally loved it she ended with get a life karan lol epic ! N sanaya like always never forget to acknowledge her fanz ! Truly love this gorgeous girl!

Loved that sanaya got chance to own Rangrasiya by receiving the award.. Her hardwork n honesty..made Paro so much loveable !

Special thanks for mohit video too ;)  loved it especially the moment you showed sanaya's reaction when he was on stage ahh she is adorable !

Thank you so so much for gorgeous pics seriously Loved them! They look like fairytale Prince n princess

Copy paste hehe! Thank you girls thanks for post Joseph!

And yes waiting for caps indeed :)

...welcome Marie. Hope you liked the caps too. 😳 This award is definitely matter for all Rangrasiyan because,Its big answer to all of them who was considering 'Rangrasiya' as big mistake.

Thankful to all Overseas fanz who knows, which content is better n unique. 'Paro' was special. Most think,this is the Best character of Sanaya till date n somewhere,I agree wid them because,something was really unique in Paro's characterization.

Same thing I can say for Mohit too. He was so impressive as Haider whatever,Mrs. Khan failed to utilize his character strength in that critical show. But,he got his recognition because of his outstanding performance, Its more imp then anything else.

AVTA set-up was so impressive. A truly well planned event who maintained a Class. 

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Never noticed his LOOK similarity wid Rajneesh Duggal. πŸ˜•

Their eyes I guess.😳

Edited by Neloufer. - 9 years ago
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx Guyz 4 sharing these AWESOME videos with all details. A wonderful treat 4 all fanz. MoNaya hug was so adorable. They deserve this Award so,It was not surprising. Big congratulations to entire 'Rangrasiya' team.
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Fuzzy, Fauzi and Joseph - these are amazing videos and write ups - so glad you were able to get so close to her!
-Marie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

...welcome Marie. Hope you liked the caps too. 😳 This award is definitely matter for all Rangrasiyan because,Its big answer to all of them who was considering 'Rangrasiya' as big mistake.
Started working on them πŸ˜› Indeed it is.. RangRasiya is itself a name of extra ordinary .. and SaSh indeed made it one of memorable memories for us..and thanks to your posts that had enjoyed every bit of this wonderful show..
Thankful to all Overseas fanz who knows, which content is better n unique. 'Paro' was special. Most think,this is the Best character of Sanaya till date n somewhere,I agree wid them because,something was really unique in Paro's characterization.
I will agree..Paro indeed skip a heart beat with her innocence and simplicity.. and i had the most enjoyable time watching her as Paro..  πŸ˜³
Same thing I can say for Mohit too. He was so impressive as Haider whatever,Mrs. Khan failed to utilize his character strength in that critical show. But,he got his recognition because of his outstanding performance, Its more imp then anything else.
Haider was so promising..it's just the luck was not ready to be favourable for our side otherwise the show would have not left a distasteful memory for us ..all i can say v let it go long time back cuz we have hopes for bright future ahead. 

It is happy moment that Mohit got his due share.. he played Samrat and had won in those awards in his early stage of career.. and now with haider... πŸ˜›

and more over whelming to see Sanaya getting her share Finally .. it's a lot for the girl as she mentioned she never won the award she deserved like this one.. it makes you wonder about 'sensible' juries of Indian Awards to not being impressed by Gunjan,Khushi or Paro.. Seriously they have failed miserably.. πŸ˜‘ 

Indeed many are there to come for MoNaya.. It's just a beginning..Dam happy.. had such a MoNayalcious month with pics and interviews and these awards...touchwood...😳
AVTA set-up was so impressive. A truly well planned event who maintained a Class.  Seriously i got so impressed with pics and also after reading experiences hats off to them.. Because of them so many fanz got chance to interact with loveable celebrities. A big thanks and round of applause for organisers πŸ˜³

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

For #sanayairani

Unhen jo naaz hai khud par naheen wo be wajah Mohsin!
Key jisko hum ne chaha ho wo khud ko aam kion samjhe,,,, 

Translation
Her self-pride is not without a reason
Becoz the ONE I love, can not be ordinary! πŸ˜³

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Neloufer.

Their eyes I guess.😳

Agree ! πŸ˜†