Happy Birthday, Vithya (Supercool3)

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION !! 

There are millions of twinkling stars up above sky, and quite a few twinkling stars gathered here, in the most populous Awards Night of the year,  in this auditorium.

Welcome to the 21st Annual Tim's  Film Awards 2014. We bring you the red carpet event where you can take a look at the most desirable, most hot looking men, most gorgeous women of Film Fraternity, making an entry into the Auditorium *claps and cheers*

Melz, almost awe struck, staring at him in trance,: "Mahesh, who do you think will win the best actress award tonight" 

Mahesh: "I think Tamannah, since she is my film's heroine hence she has to be the best "πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you Mahesh, we are sure  Tamannah would win it and  enjoy your awards night !!

Munni runs towards Ajith, "Sir, who do you think will win the best actress award tonight ??"

Ajith: "Actress ?? Ummm I bet my money on Anushka.. she was fab in my movie"

Jot could see Ranbir Kapoor from a distance and is waiting for him impatiently,
"Ranbir, who do you think is the most deserving actress to win the award tonight"
Ranbir: "Deepika... urrmm Katrina.. aahh Sonam...Kangana..  haan.. I think  Vidya or may be Kajol "

"but Kajol is not even nominated for 2013.."

"Aaahh well, I skip that" and walks away escaping the camera flashes

Radha, feels extremely fortunate and delighted to welcome Surya and Jyotika 

"Who do you think wins the award for best actress tonight " 
Surya:"well for me Jyo is the most deserving any day... well on serious note, only the most deserving one wins " 

Radha: runs towards Vijay and asks him the same question
Vijay: Ummma Ummma... Sam of course.. I mean Samantha "

Radha: "but the movie isn't out yet .."

Vijay " so what she can get award tonight and you can watch movie later"

Radha is too tongue tied to react

Soon after the red carpet the Main event has started and the night was getting brighter and bigger with all the performances and awards !!

*towards the end*

And to announce the "Award for the Best Actor (in female) category we call upon stage the two most  incredibly hot looking actors, one the heartthrob of Bollywood, Ranbir Kapoor and joining him is the  most deserving Man, the prince of Tollywood Mahesh Babu

The two take to the podium

Mahesh :"The Award for the Best Actor Female, goes to the extremely gorgeous and super talented Supercool Vithya "

Ranbir "Yaayy Vidya Balan I guessed it right, infact she is amazing" *a pride moment for Ranbir for getting it right.."

the Avi starts playing Ranbir Kapoor's bite on the red carpet where he said 
"Deepika... urrmm Katrina.. aahh Sonam...  haan.. I think  Vidya or may be Kajol "

back on Stage " Well she was one of my choice" 

Voiceover of  SRK " well if you list all the heroines on board, you will get one of it right dude"

Ranbir looks around and shrugs 

Mahesh "But it's  VITHYA and NOT Vidhya BALAN"πŸ˜•

Ranbir gives a puzzled look at Mahesh :"May be a typo"

"No ..it isn't a typo, Vithya is my co actor in my up coming movie, so I WIN " Mahesh flashes a subtle proud smile

The audience  turn around to see the absolutely stunning Diva and an incredible actress VITHYA, screen name Jillu,  walking down the carpet with Mr. Tim Hortons, who proudly takes her to the dias, Mahesh and Ranbir hands over the Best Actress trophy and Vithya gives a short heartfelt speech.

Edited by Aahaana - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Coke with Melz 

A perfect combination of beauty and talent and brain, with great plesure I would like to introduce tonights guest of  "Coke with Melz" , she is none other than the extremely stunning, extremely gorgeous, extremely talented Vithya SUPERCOOL *clasps and cheers* Welcome Supercool VITHYA  aka Jillu  πŸ€—

Melz : Congratulations on winning the award Vithya, how is the feeling now?

Vithya: It feels great after all it's such an expensive one which Tim got for ...  *chides herself*

Melz:  Expensive urmm ??

Vithya: I meant "priceless" I mean the award is just priceless to me, *fake smile and sighs for covering it up*

Melz: So Vithya you have a lot of offers in hand and your career looks blooming and your movie with Mahesh is much talked about, anything to share about the movie and about the actor Mahesh.

Vithya: Maheshhh sigh !! I can't concentrate, he is tooo good looking that he should be taxed for it !!

Melz, looks at her in shock and amusement, Vithya straightens  up, 

"well the movie is like never before seen on Indian screens, it's one of a kind of character specifically written for me and it's the first time I am doing a very different role " 

*Melz rolls her eyes ... so much for a 4th movie*

Melz: "So how is working with Mahesh, would you like to shed some light on the news of 5 Carat diamond ring he gifted you when you were both were vacationing in Seychelles ?

Vithya, "Aaah that you know, don't you .. I think it's not a rocket science to not guess it everything need not be spelled out  .."

Melz super shocked and surprised with the reply, "You mean.. you both are..."

Vithya: "Ohh you think we are dating, of course... I mean NOT ..yes.. ofcourse not.., but most of them are jealous and envious that our pair looks extremely hot and happening. "

Melz: "So, you mean... "

Vithya: "Ohhh no no, can I say we are just friends...as they usually say *winks* "

*Melz inner thoughts : girl giving away scoops without actually giving *

Melz: 
So Vithya, last year you have had three break ups, incidentally all with 3 male leads of your 3 movies released last year.

Vithya: 
"Ohh that's all about the off screen script na *

*arrghhh Vithya annoyed at herself*

Melz in disbelief at the revelation 

Melz: so you mean to say all break ups and link up are scripted umm ?

Vithya: No, no, no, they aren't it's just that people keep on saying that they are scripted .. so i was just .. urmm... 

Melz resumes the conversation after a short break : We heard you are doing a movie with Surya and we hear you have a huge crush on him, how is it working with him !

Vithya : He is just beyond awesome, you look into his eyes and you forget the world, his voice is something else,.. *day dreaming*

Melz *cough*

Vithya shrugs, "Surya is an acting course himself, you can learn so much from him, i am blessed to get a chance to work with him.

Melz smiles and continues "What other projects are you excited about?  I came to know you have one with Vijay and Ajith each"

"Yes, Ajith is my childhood crush, he is like a wine, getting more and more handsome with age and Vijay is amazing and absolute pleasure to work with, you know he proposed ..." 

Melz : "You"

Vithya : "No, no.. can we move on to the next one please...I can't reveal all this...*mutters under her breath*"

Melz : "Who in BW would you love to work with ??"

Vithya : Ranbir Kapoor ..he is sooo charming and sooo good looking .. mann he is hot and who doesn't want to work with him... mine and Ranbir's jodi would beat RanKat and RanDPad jodis as well.. we will be that lethally hot together ...

Jillu wake up... Jilluuu le ra... Utto Jillu..
ezhuntiru Jillu,.. with all these screams Jillu finally wakes up holding her head and rubbing her eyes.

Radha: "Who the hell spiked her drink" πŸ˜‘

Munni: "it's not drink, she got her movie marathon spiked "

Radha: "WHAT " !!

Melz: Madam was staying awake for 2 consecutive nights and watching movies from all woods, like kollywood, tollywood, bollywood, hollywood.. πŸ₯±

Jot: So that's the effect of overdose of movies

Radha: but whats with spiked movie πŸ˜•

Melz : "Aatha it's Hrudaya Kaleyam - Until few days back most of us had barely heard or seen the name or movie until climax scene went viral on social net working sites. Ever since Jillu saw it - she has been chanting she lost the last hope in humanity!  and fainted that's how her series of movie watching was spiked with this and poor Jillu fainted for 12 long hours" 

Radha hearing the name was about to faint, "no wonder poor girl fainted * Jillu freshens up and walks into the dim lit living room holding her head,..

SURPRISEEE πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Melz, Radha, Jot and Munni screamed into her ears, before she could even realize the lights were on and MMRJ once again screamed 

APPY   B I R T H D A   

VT HYA

Vithya is pleasantly surprised and thanks them, but looks around in a confused state because of the missing red carpet, the awards, the papparazi, the interviews, the photoshoots all gone missing,in her dreams, shrugs it off and blows the candles and cut the cake and steps into the new year of her life. Happy Birthday JILLU πŸ€—πŸ€— Tum Jiyo hazaaron saal !!

We Love YOU Jillu 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
https://i.imgur.com/mTBH4d2.gif

Now, we come to the last segment of our show, which included a SUPERCOOL fan survey where we tried to get to know what Jillu's fans think and know about their favorite actress, let's take a look, Melz turns on the big screen, while VITHYA watches curiously !!

***** in a mall, on the road, in a metro.. at a college *****

What is your first impression about Jillu ? Your options are 

She is cool like an ice cream 

She is hot, u might need a sun screen 

She is crazy, she might be the next Kapil Sharma 

She is creative, which is why she is in the crazy land of CC

-----------

somergasm.She is cool like an ice cream 

jyoti06 - She is cool like an ice cream 

QH_DDEJ_Fan  She is cool like an ice cream 

-RD- She is cool like an ice cream 

PutijaChalhov  - She is cool like an ice cream 

-VishaD- She is cool like an ice cream 

BubblyR - She is crazy, she might be the next Kapil Sharma 

..Naina..She is crazy, she might be the next Kapil Sharma 

hinz She is cool like an ice cream 

-Deepzz- She is cool like an ice cream ( The name says it all πŸ˜ƒ ) 

BilliCat.  - She is cool like an ice cream 

Yuvika_15 She is cool like an ice cream 

munnihyderabad - She is crazy, she might be the next Kapil Sharma

Who do you think is the ideal partner for Jillu? Your options are 

Tim of Tim Hortons

Harry of Harry Puttar 

Steve Jobs of Apple

Justin Trudeau of Liberal Party

-----------

somergasm.  -  Harry of Harry Puttar 

jyoti06 - Harry of Harry Puttar 

QH_DDEJ_Fan - Harry of Harry Puttar 

-RD- - Justin Trudeau of Liberal Party

PutijaChalhov  - Harry of Harry Puttar 

-VishaD-  - Harry of Harry Puttar 

BubblyR- Tim of Tim Hortons

..Naina.. -  Mahesh of Mahesh Babu 

hinz - Harry of Harry Puttar 

-Deepzz- - Tim of Tim Horton ( So they can sing Canadian anthem on their date πŸ˜•)

BilliCat. - Tim of Tim Hortons

Yuvika_15 - Harry of Harry Puttar 

munnihyderabad - Tim of Tim Hortons

Which role do you think would be perfect for Jillu ??

Chandramukhi

Arundathi

Neelambari

Jodha

Paro

-----------

somergasm.  -  NONE of them tbh!πŸ˜†

jyoti06  - Jodha

QH_DDEJ_Fan - Jodha

-RD- - Jodha

PutijaChalhov  - Arundathi

-VishaD-  - Chandramukhi (I choose this because Jillu likes Jyo and i personally like Chandramukhi πŸ˜†)

BubblyR - Paro

..Naina.. -  Arundathi

hinz - Chandramukhi

-Deepzz- -  Arundathi ( Coz she is cool regal & classy like Anushka ) 

BilliCat. - Chandramukhi πŸ€£  DEVAAA 

Yuvika_15
- Paro

munnihyderabad - Chandramukhi πŸ˜²

Your free advise for the birthday girl?

somergasm.  -  Have an awesome day! Party hard!

jyoti06 - Always keep smiling and keep that sense of humour intact πŸ˜Ž

QH_DDEJ_Fan - No matter how bad or good day is, always start your day with positive mind and keep smiling.

-RD- - Dont get too influenced by your virtual pati🀣

PutijaChalhov  -Keep your supercool image intact πŸ˜Ž

-VishaD-  - No advice πŸ˜². Just be carefree and take life as it is. Have a Fantastic Birthday Celebration and May god bless always πŸ˜ƒ

BubblyR - Party hard and enjoy your day to the fullest.πŸ˜³πŸ€—

..Naina.. - Continue drinking all of those frappucinos and ignore the crazy old ladies πŸ€£

hinz - Keep smiling 

-Deepzz-Life Life King Size πŸ˜ƒ

BilliCat. - I don't give anything for free , but since its jill jill I shall πŸ˜Ž 
so advice . *coughs* be awesome like me *coughs*🀣

Yuvika_15 - Nothing apart from enjoy ur birthday hun!😳 Party hard!

munnihyderabad - Never take any advice πŸ˜†

So now we know why she is referred as Supercool by her fans and her addiction to Tims, made her fans think that Tim of Tim Hortons would be an ideal partner, and her acting skills are fantastic which is why she she is considered perfect for all the roles and any advice to your Fans Vithya ??

Vithya: Keep Loving me and watch all my movies, after all we have to do 200 plus crore business πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ Thank you everyone for giving me such an honor πŸ€—

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Funny quotes by our Diva Jillu

"Mahesh Babu should get tax exemption because he is too hot for the innocent human eye!"

"Om Namo Cake is Awesome Namaha
Om Namo Icing Amazing Namaha
Om Namo I have a Sweet Tooth Namaha"

"I wish I could do a PHD on RK because its a subject with major interest"
(Which RK is it 😳..uRm..RK of MB? RK of Bollywood or RK of AnandhamπŸ˜²πŸ˜†)

"Is it normal if I have been doing that main ulfat step Arjun Kapoor does in the song since I saw the video this morning? "

"
"Siddarth looks very innocent but looks are deceptive"
(Oye..any personal experience Jillu :O )

The things I absolutely dislike...

For the past 2 years we have got to know about our supercool Diva interests and likes but NOTHING about her DISLIKES. She is famous for her endless dislike list...

Laundry -Nobody likes to do the laundry because it needs to be sorted, made sure it doesn't shrink, folding😡 etc  her reasons for hating it...its hard to carrying around the cloths as its too heavy and she has to wash her covers tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Non vegetarian food-She is a vegetarian who believes  to live longer, healthier and happier one should adapt a vegetarian diet😎.

Justin Bieber -If US have produced a Miley Cyrus then Canada have created Justin Bieber to equalize and balance the equation between the both neighbor countries according to her🀣🀣.

Pepsi -While Pepsi has been busy with recreating their Pepsi Challenge, she has being promoting Coke as there is nothing like it. She is a well known COKE-O-HOLIC! Dont worry Jillu..Even the Santa supports Coke!

Lungi dance - The song was created keeping the Tamil fans  in mind but its non Tamils speakers who plays it more πŸ˜†.

Hrudaya Kaleyam - Watch it on your own risk! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApPrKrgrv2w

Horror Movie - The brave diva is not brave after all because after a horrible horror movie experience, she made sure to reach home before 6 pm from her outdoor adventures. Why? Because that way she wouldn't have to walk back alone in the dark.

Movie Remakes -Classic movies should remain as classic and whenever its been remade into other languages or era - they were not up to the expectations. Maybe thats the reason she has missed out the blockbuster 100 crore club movies in recent timeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.

Snakes - they are one of the deadliest creatures on earth which creeps out Jillu.

Crowded places - It makes her uncomfortable hence as a child, she threw a lot of tantrums to escape crowed places by pretending to faint😲.

6 things I absolutely cannot live without...

Coke Cola -It gives me the adrenaline rush I need and who said one need alcohols to get high😳.  Coke is all what one needs!

Pizza - whats there not to love about the cheesy, delicious gift sent from food heaven? Pizza is PERFECT for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert along with a coke - the perfect deal😎 .

Mahesh Babu - He is the prince of Tollywood. His screen presence is enough to make me drool and survive without any food for days😎.

Apple ( Not the fruit but Iphone and MacπŸ˜›) - one word - quality!!

Facebook - It lets me stay connected to my friends  and family all over the world without me being

India-Forums - I may hate or love IF but it cannot be ignored😈. It gives me the daily dose of entertainment there😎.

Aahaana thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/zIV9g2y.gif

Jillu  Many many happy returns of the Day dear πŸ€—πŸ€— .. May God Bless you with lots of love happiness and success in life  and may you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career ,.. Enjoy your day to the fullest with your family and friends and dont forget to enjoy cake with us πŸ˜› ...

I actually got to know you closely after we started working together for Kumkum bhagya forum and I m really glad to find a really hardworking , genuine and sweet friend in you πŸ€— ... Ok so without being too much senti or serious πŸ˜† I will wish you all the best for your future and will love to carry this friendship with you forever πŸ˜³ ...
Happyy Birthdayyy Captain <3
Hope u have lots of cake pieces and eat some on my behalf too.

lots of love from me...so sorry i couldnt make you anything but when im back from my break i will make u something!!
Happy Birthdayyy Vithyajiii πŸ€— I hope you have an amazing amazing day and an even better year ahead of you! It was awesome meetingyou in the Southie forum and bonding over Mahesh Babu and I'm happy we still continue to do that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Have a blast partying!

Cheers!
Naina

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLU HAVE A BLAST WITH FAMILY ANF FRIENDS

FROM CHALHOV

Happy Happy Birthday Viths <3

Have a great day and an awesome year ahead !πŸ€—

Best Wishes,
Pooja

*BOOO, Jillli!

Many many happy returns of the day, Jillu Pillu! πŸ˜† Have a wonderful day and great great year ahead. Hope you get some free time and
get back to FB fro some chatting and fun times πŸ˜†Anyway, eat loads of cake and party hard. 

Have a BLASTTT! Enjoyyy.

Ridzz*

Hey Jillu

Happy a fantastic birthday hun!

Wishing you happiness, success and good health on your special day...

lots of love
Hina

PS! See gift above!
Jill Jill Rama Mani , My bahu's biwi May you have fantastic awesomest year ahead. I totally dig ur super chilled out calm-roop (pun intended πŸ˜†) . God bless you and may you succeed well in your career and where ever fate may you. I sincerely wish that you could meet Mahesh babu in streets of Canada some day and we could be one of those virtual families where we have all met our celeb-crushes :v .

Party like a rockstar Vithya <3 Have a good one .

- Deepzz
Jillluuu! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Happy Birthday! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

May you have an amazing day and a funfilled year ahead of you! 

Love,
Saraa.

PS! See gift above!
JILL JILLL <3
You are getting older .But I am still elder to you *puts kaala chasma* . respect me . πŸ€£ Since its your day , we should talk about vijay <3 Whenever in my life we meet , we will go for a Vijay movie for sure.(and since i understand tamil so well , you will be my personal subtitle machine*smiles*)

My cousin sends me all these movie clip links and I don't even understand any bit ,other than the fact that vijay is handsome <3🀣 I should actually forward all of it to you . πŸ€£ I have told him about you and he goes learn something from your friend' . πŸ€£

I suck at writing messages so I am just blabbering . Even if you feel this is gibberish , you have to say you wove me and my birthday message was the best . πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£P.S: I have a sticky note on my cupboard saying WISH JILL JILL' πŸ€£ .See my love? yes I am awesome . and shush don't you dare say otherwise . *innocent smile* 

KAY SO SINCE THIS MESSAGE looks enough bid *proud smile* I will just wish you , HAPPY BURDAY JILL JILL <3 May you get all the happiness in this whole wide world . I LUBS YOUS AND VIJAY CHATS WE HAVE <3 and tbh , and every time I am in a bad mood , you  coincidently message me and talk about vijay or I talk about all the crazy stuff I did and I actually forget about my bad mood . Fankyou for being there every time <3 

-Tanu <3

Happy birthday Jillu!

Have a wonderful birthday! And remember to save some cake for moi! πŸ˜†
Best wishes

Yuvika

Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!
Be your own light. Find your own way. It should be easy with all those candles.

Hi Jils.

Many Many Happy Return's of the day Modji... πŸ˜† Hope you have a blast.
I used to think you are one of the quieter types you know the one who open's up dheere dheere... but when i started speaking to you i think you are fun, easy going, and mast person. So far it has been a good journey in CC and then Co-DT in KKB forum. Hope to interact with you more and more. Have fun

Appy

PS! See gift above!

Happy Birthday Jillu!

Hope you have a fantabulous year ahead filled with happiness, peace and success. May all your wishes and dreams come true. Have a blast today and do save us a piece of cake!

Lots of Love ,

GK

PS! See gift above!

Iniya PiranthaNaal Vazthukkal virtual pondattiπŸ€—
Coming soon

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday JilluπŸ€—

Edited by gk_09 - 9 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail

"The year you were born marks only your entry into the world. Other years where you prove your worth, they are the ones worth celebrating."

May your party be huge, just like your heart. May your presents be plenty, just like your loved ones. May your candles be brighter than your eyes, May your cake be sweeter than you are. Here's wishing you a Beautiful and Grand Birthday this year, VithyaπŸ€—.

Aahaana thumbnail
https://i.imgur.com/BD5wESC.gif

Birthday Main Tags
-  18shabbo

Name Tags - -Koeli_Appy-

Signatures - gk_09, -VishaD-, -Koeli_Appy- ,  BubblyR,  Angel-Jot.,
.LilGreenRobot. ,  hinz,  DeviatedTesoro. & munnihyderabad

Main concept & Idea - Munni, Radha, Jot and Melz

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Jillu πŸ€—πŸ€—
p,s: remaining msg in the  morning da !
Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wishing the best actress of the year Viths a very very happy birthday. πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Have a grand birthday, girl. Hope you have an amazing day and may god bless you with health, wealth and prosperity throughout.

Take Care.

Ridz.

PS.: Great thread, amazing creativity and I loveddd it.
Imran520 thumbnail
Happy Birthday to Vithya.