BIRTHDAY ALERT! PEEP IN for ...Pwincess... :)

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Deshians!!!!πŸ€—
---------------------------------------------------------
Party of Premeer wedding anniversary is still going on but Maria comes in between:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Priya: Arey Mariaaa what's going on? 😳
Maria: Priya will you stop dancing in Jugni mode for Premeer ONLY? πŸ₯±
Mou: WHAT THE? 😲
Maria: What the nahin!!!πŸ˜•
Mou: *confused look* πŸ˜•
Sana: kya horaha hai? πŸ˜†
Athi: Maria pagal hogayi! 🀣
Maria: Obviously woh to hun main lekin let's go let's leave Premeer alone and go to another party...πŸ˜‰
Fatima: I won't leave my Meet! 😑
Maria* hmph...πŸ₯±
Priya: Pagal hogayi kya? 😑
Sana: Tu toh sach mein gayi Maria!!!!😑
Kiran: Really we'll leave Premeer's party!!!!Dimaag karab hogaya tumhara? 😑
Aish: I won't leave my Prem!!!!😑
Athi: And I won't leave my Heeriye!!!!!😑
Mou: I guess Maria should see a doctor naa? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Sana: She's suffering from a serious disease you know Mou πŸ˜†
Maria: aab bas bas stay with Premeer I'll go at Nabz birthday party alone...
Deshians: *confused look*πŸ˜•

note from the writer: I love my deshians family I just had this random idea hope I haven't hurt anyone 😳 This was not my intention at all ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Our ...Pwincess... in few lines...

Her real name is NabihahπŸ˜ƒ
She's one of the sweethearts of Kis Desh forum 😳
She's in love with Premeer and Kis Desh 😳
She loves Harshiti and Sarun ❀️
She's a huge fan of Arhi and IPKKND😳
She has a crush on Damon Salvatore πŸ˜†
Add Parud to her current favourites! She can drool over them the whole day (and night)
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

All your deshians friends are wishing you a very Happy Birthday Nabz.πŸ€— You might not be active here but we didn't forget you...We miss you and hope you'll peep in. 😳
Have a wonderful and fantastic day filled with love joy happiness and peace. Stay blessed ❀️

from Athi (AASUS)

Edited by MariaArHiholic - 9 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
Maria: Nabz meriii Princess you want me to do the blah blah or should I give you your gifts?πŸ˜ƒ
Nabz: Forget Happy Birthday formaIities I want my gifts pleedj !!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday Nabz !!!!! πŸ€—These siggies are not good at all but I couldn't come here without a gift love you loads bachaa πŸ€—

Edited by MariaArHiholic - 9 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hayyyiee we have a B'day party πŸ˜ƒ how fun. Maria I love you. πŸ₯³Cute post Maria. hehe Fatima won't leave Meet πŸ˜† - that may be true. Heer - she's got lot of admirers na incl u - ur willing to leave. *shocked look* 😲 We know what Aish would've done so no guesses on that. πŸ˜†

Yaaay Nabz wow - but Maria she's super lazy to comment..
I remember one B'day that happened. Anyhow - we can have all the fun woohoo *sticks tongue at Nabz*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our sweet host.

Some of the Kis Desh gang - cast & fans joining our party.

Hi Nabz πŸ€—

You thought we'd leave you alone haha - I started in the morning and here we have a party too now.
I saw the scrap πŸ˜› I caught you and you can't run away that far. 🀣
There's more cake smashing on your eyes, nose and cheeks and hair too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh it's so much fun.

Happy B'day πŸ₯³ again and I still remember the cute gift siggies you make to your friends when you started editing a while back. Also your CG and CC where everyone met.

Hope you are having a blast and awesome party with loved ones.
Wish you a fantastic year filled with loads of success.
All the best.πŸ₯³

Treats for all ( that includes you too Maria - I won't steal.) 😊

Edited by AASUS - 9 years ago
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys! This Is just too sweet.  I was so shocked when I saw Maria's message. I really didn't expect it. I don't even contribute to the forum much but you guys still did SO much for me. I'm overwhelmed. 
(little secret, I still stalk the forum), i'm such a good girl so i need to make sure that you're behaving, right? πŸ˜†
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MariaArHiholic

Our ...Pwincess... in few lines...

Her real name is NabihahπŸ˜ƒ Yes! You actually got the spelling right, which no one ever does, so it's a brownie point for you. YAY!!
She's one of the sweethearts of Kis Desh forum 😳 *blush*
She's in love with Premeer and Kis Desh 😳 Always and Hamesha <3
She loves Harshiti and Sarun ❀️ The two loves of my lives who will always have a special place in my heart
She's a huge fan of Arhi and IPKKND😳 Definitely.  In fact I've been reading FFS on them like crazy recently since RR ended (and started two of my own) *shamelessly promoting* πŸ€£
She has a crush on Damon Salvatore πŸ˜† Need I say more
Add Parud to her current favourites! She can drool over them the whole day (and night)
πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Have you been stalking me? Lol. You know too much or is my fangirling too obvious. LMAO

All your deshians friends are wishing you a very Happy Birthday Nabz.πŸ€— You might not be active here but we didn't forget you...We miss you and hope you'll peep in. 😳
Have a wonderful and fantastic day filled with love joy happiness and peace. Stay blessed ❀️

This is just WAY too sweet. I seriously don't deserve it! But I guess that's the reason why I will always be attached to you guys and this forum will always be my haven eventhough I've been part of other forums. You guys are like my family and I've had the BEST time of my life here. So much happiness is associated with it and it'll always remain in my heart forever. 

I will definitely try to bore active here as I'm in Uni now so it's not as hectic as college was. Love you guys *hugs*

from Athi (AASUS)

Athi this is just Amazing! ! I love it! You have become SO good at making siggies! You should open a CG. Seriously.! 

classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Happy birthday Nabihah πŸ€—... Wish u have many more πŸ€—...

Awesome thread MariaπŸ˜ƒ ... & the intro is very interestingπŸ˜† ... As usual I'm at my sarcastic bestπŸ˜† ...

& Athi u know how to lure me to a party ... don't u???πŸ˜› I wish I could have all those cakes πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by Mou_farah - 9 years ago
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday nabzzz...
Beautiful thread maria.. and you cant stop me from dancing ...now i'm doing happy birthday dancing yoyooo..
tarannum6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday... :)
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
belated happy birthday dear..