Udaan: 20th October 2014- Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Udaan: 20th October - Written Update

The episode starts with Mr. Rawat scolding Chakor and Aditya for creating nuisance over the phone call. He asks Chakor to not go with Aditya to school. Chakor agrees. His wife calms him down. He says that Ishwar is facing Bhaiyyaji, one mistake and Bhaiyyaji will rule over him. Who will save him then. His wife says "Ishwar will". Mr Rawat says that God doesn't protect those who deliberately walk into trouble. His wife says that this is how Ishwar has always been. Caring and concerned. He leaves. Aditya is waiting for his father and deliberately makes the driver wait. Ishwar comes back and they both go inside to make the call to Azadganj.

In the PCO Office, Lakhan comes for a money transfer. Chakor's family hides seeing him. The PCO-man tries to make Lakhan do his work fast and leave. Ishwar's call rings. The postman picks up and on hearing Ishwar's voice, he makes him understand that Lakhan is here by beating around the bush. Lakhan fumes that who is this person who wants to compete with me. Chakor takes the phone and starts talking. Lakhan hears her voice and asks if there's a bird around. Imli, who is in hiding, makes a cat sound to distract him. Lakhan is disturbed. He quickly finishes the paperwork and leaves.

Chakor starts talking. She says if you're still angry at me. Why don't you talk. Kasturi takes the phone and listens to her voice. She cries. She says she is not angry but sorry for her sin. She is sorry. Chakor is lost in her voice. Aditya asks her to speak up. Chakor gathers courage and says I am not angry Maai. I miss you. Kasturi asks if she is happy. Chakor says very. She talks to Bhuwan. Bhuwan says that if she is in any trouble, just cough...we will understand. Chakor starts giggling. Bhuwan asks Kasturi to listen and tell if she is coughing. Kasturi smiles hearing Chakor laugh. Chakor talks to Imli and tells her that very soon, they'll come to her.

Ishwar takes the phone and asks Kasturi to give the phone to Bhuwan. He asks him that why did he file an FIR against us? Bhuwan says did what Malkin asked us to do. Ishwar assures that he will take them out of their bondage. First, they need to get out and meet their daughter. He says I am sending some money, come to Lucknow asap. Bhuwan hesitates. Ishwar says that if you don't show courage, how will he remove bonded labour from Azadganj.

Precap- Manohar reaches Vivan's school and meets him outside. Chakor reaches too and offers flowers to Vivan. Manohar fumes.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Temptations ever so much!