Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's epi proved my theory. Seher or Sanam it doesn't matter when SurVir is on the same scene, they are gonna rock it. 
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tleshni

I actually enjoyed itπŸ˜•... i mean it was funny because of Seher's expression .. but like everyone said if this goes on then both Seher and Aahil's characters will be ruined..

Can someone PLEASEEE explain to me what exactly is this Zoyaan thing? and why everyone hates it? I know ZOya and Ayan got married accidentally but i dont knw what happened after that.. anyone care to explain?

Yes they can handle the track carefully without spoiling the characters.

Oh God.Please dont remind us about that stupid track. In that Zoya and Ayaan were compelled by relatives to accept the marriage and they had to behave like husband and wife in front of everyone. And above all Zoya taking care of Ayaan when he was ill and all.

And the most dreadful one was a shower hug of the two which I dont want to think about.
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what the hell did i just watch πŸ˜• 
Aaher were actually giving off chemistry πŸ˜‘ Shit  Its cuz its KV and SJ πŸ˜­ these two cant not give chemistry as it automatically just flows everywhere 
Oh GOSH what have the CVs done now not only are the TRPs aunties going to get confused but even we are πŸ˜•
Its sad how Aaher seems to be getting more action than SaHil even πŸ˜­
That ring should be on Sanam πŸ˜­ 

Thnaks for the update Sarita <3
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie2308

I wish we get a new BG for this new couple... Poor Rehan, all his women get taken by Aahil...

No BGs please for them unless Sahil is together again. After that they can introduce a bg for jeeju Saali combo
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: castlebones

Today's epi proved my theory. Seher or Sanam it doesn't matter when SurVir is on the same scene, they are gonna rock it.

you are right i can actually see Aaher chemistry becoz of SurVir but this will ruin my SaHil πŸ₯±
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph21

thank u for the update.
SJ and KVB have grt chemistry be it as aaher or saahil
even though aaher were good, if it goes on we will end up with anoother sick zoyaan for a month or so.
it was sick watching aaher romantic scenes-i mean what was seher just melting when he tried kissing her???
i loved her monologues-till then it was  funny. would have been funny if she continued her monologues when he tried to kiss her.
but it was made to look like she was melting for him
miss saahil. hope they dont drag this like zoyaan

Kyph21, I actually felt Aahil was enjoying her company more than he ever enjoyed Sanam's... he was so carefree...fun types... trying to kiss her...it was oh-so-romantic... Its time to make my 2 shot a 3 shot... last shot will end with Aahil and😳 Seher together.😳
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph21

thank u for the update.
SJ and KVB have grt chemistry be it as aaher or saahil
even though aaher were good, if it goes on we will end up with anoother sick zoyaan for a month or so.
it was sick watching aaher romantic scenes-i mean what was seher just melting when he tried kissing her???
i loved her monologues-till then it was  funny. would have been funny if she continued her monologues when he tried to kiss her.
but it was made to look like she was melting for him
miss saahil. hope they dont drag this like zoyaan

Yes no doubt their chemistry is awesome and their expressions too.

I really hope Seher doesnt fall for Aahil by seeing the love he has for his wife.

Pls no Zoyaan V2
ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

You know Sarita, even though the scenes were quite funny it was a very uncomfortable experience to see Aahil being so intimate with Seher :( That KV and SJ share such good chemistry made the things all the more difficult. The precap had my heart broken into pieces :( I really hope Sanam gets back in the house soon.

Thank you for the update!

@ bold agreed with you Nikita

And I really want to see Sanam back as soon as possible.

ssrdj thumbnail

Originally posted by: castlebones

Survir's chemistry is good but if they drag the track too much, I guess the show will lose its essence
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minnie2308

Kyph21, I actually felt Aahil was enjoying her company more than he ever enjoyed Sanam's... he was so carefree...fun types... trying to kiss her...it was oh-so-romantic... Its time to make my 2 shot a 3 shot... last shot will end with Aahil and😳 Seher together.😳

KANK version 2πŸ˜†πŸ˜†