20th October-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Tanveer tells Seher that once she and Ahil sign, property will be hers and warns her not to try and  be smart or she will tell all to Ahil and then she knows what will happen to her. Tanveer says she only needs to raise a finger at Seher. Seher grabs Tanveers finger and twists her hand. She yelps in pain. Seher lets her hand go and tells her .. when u point a finger at others.. rest are pointing at u. Seher tells Tanveer.. if u tell everyone i pushed u on the stage, i wont be silent.. the knife u were holding. .i will stab u with it. Tanveer is shocked. Seher asks her if she followed and twists her hand and Tanveer says yes. Seher calls Tanveer.. BILLI. Ahil comes in the room and Seher starts to show fake concern for Tanveer. 

Razia tells Seher .. no time to wait, Tanveer is very smart.. whatever u threatened to do.. she does daily. The moment she gets out of bed, she will force u to sign the papers. Razia tells Seher.. do not sign those papers or u forget ur Rs.1 Cr. 

Faiz is making a drawing when Rahat comes to talk to him. He notices the sketch Faiz is making. Faiz asks Rahat. .how was the party and that Haya must have enjoyed having met Sanam after ages. He asks Rahat if Haya told Sanam about the marriage. Rahat says no. Faiz says.. wish she had.. but good she din.. as dunno what Sanam wuld have thought. Rahat tries to talk to Faiz but Faiz says.. am sure Sanam will understand as she loves Haya as much as u love me. Rahat keep trying to talk to Faiz but he doesnt listen and then drags Rahat to see sketch of himself and Haya. Rahat is shocked. Faiz asks Rahat if surprise is good and then says.. painting is incomplete. He is about to complete it when Rahat holds his hand. 

Seher sneaks into Tanveers room and pours soap water on the floor near the bed. She gets up and bumps into a side table. She screams and Rehaan turns to look and Seher hides behind the bed by lying on the floor. Rehaan gets up to look around and is about to step on the soap water. Rehaan notices empty jar of water and goes to get water. Seher gets up and turns to leave but finds Ahil standing at the door looking at her. 

Part 2

Ahil points at Seher and she asks what ..! Ahil says Tanveer is asleep.. what are u doing down there. He walks to her and she stops him on the way and walks to him. Seher says.. culdnt find her sandal .. so. Ahil says.. u culd have told me this from there. He tries to hold her hand and she feels awkward. Ahil asks the matter and then holds her hand and says. .u know everyones need in this house. Ur love has made this haveli a home. Seher self thought.. what a weird man .. praising his wife for such a small thing.. silly. She smiles and Ahil caresses her face. Ahil says. .u thinking. .why i din praise u before..coz i was stupid. I wont repeat it ever again. From today .. u will get to know a new Ahil .. UR Ahil. He leads her out of the bedroom and Seher says.. u praising me for such a small thing. This is my duty. Ahil shushes her and says. .will u come willingly or shall i  carry u in my arms. He then leads her away. Rehaan watches them from back and self thought. .. this is Sanam not Sunehri.

Rahat tells Faiz not to see the dreams he broke earlier. Faiz asks why.. if he wants to dream .. about Haya whats wrong.. Haya is my love.. if i want something with her. .whats wrong. Rahat is quiet. Faiz asks again. Rahat tells Faiz.. he cant think about Haya and right then his cell rings. He has to stop the call. Faiz asks Rahat.. what is the matter. .why stopping me... ! There must be a reason. .u wont do this without a reason. Tell me. Rahat takes the call and its his Boss telling him to report to duty right away and he walks off saying ..its Emergency. Faiz asks him to clarify the matter but he leaves without saying anything.

Ahil leads Seher to the bedroom and closes the door with remote. Seher says i should stay with ur mom .. just in case she needs anything. Ahil pulls her cheek and says.. i love this thing about u. U care about ur hubby's family but dun forget about ur hubby. Seher says nothing like that. Ahil says.. din get answer about what i asked before. Seher asks what. Ahil says.. u forgot. Seher says nothing like that. .. but u said so many things i forgot. Ahil fumes and then thinks.. Seher is teasing him.

Part 3

Ahil starts to get close  to Seher and she walks backwards . Ahil says.. the thing i wanted to tell u . and u wanted to hear.. i want to tell u repeatedly. Seher trips and Ahil holds her in time. He pushes her to the wall and says .. those words are on my lips. He caresses her face and hair and closes in for a kiss. Seher is shocked.Screen freezes.

Precap ---- Tanveer decides to get sign on the papers. She gets up and is about to step on the soapy water on the floor. Screen shifts to Ahil and Seher. Its morning and Ahil puts a diamond ring on Sehers finger. Seher is speechless and amazed. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hahahah shah!!! I am actually luvin the sahil scenes!!! Thanks so muc for the WU! 
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Hahahah shah!!! I am actually luvin the sahil scenes!!! Thanks so muc for the WU!

Oh, dear! Those were not SaHil scenes, those were Seher-Aahil scenes.

Aahil put the ring in Seher's finger! Nahin!! 😭
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the quick update
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Thats not sanam. That;s Seher. and Ahil...He is trying to be intimate with her thinking she is Sanam

kyph21 thumbnail
want saahil back soon, even with grt chemistry aaher don't work for me
kyph21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheAish

Thats not sanam. That;s Seher. and Ahil...He is trying to be intimate with her thinking she is Sanam

it was sick watching aaher today
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kyph21

it was sick watching aaher today

Same for me
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Tanu! :)
taahir004 thumbnail