Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
CREDIT : THE SIGGIE MAKER 

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VasuKaShlicious

hey anu ..i am vasu ...
yesss ...he had an elegant look in those glasses ... i still remember the scene where ruhi goes near him an he turns ...by god !! he was so charming in that .
even now he is mashallah ðŸ˜³ but once i wanna see him in these specs rather than goggles ðŸ˜‰

yeah... gloominess all around... cant see raman like tat ðŸ˜­

Hey Vasu..
Exactly.! His sharp features and the elegance..He looked so charming.. More than the Ruhi one..I somehow love the one where he steps down the car..I love the Ruhi bit too..
I so wana see this look back..😳 Dreamy Bhalla..

I'm trying to rewatch some old episodes to compensate..😭

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Credit : Solely to the maker.! 😃

VasuKaShlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

Hey Vasu..
Exactly.! His sharp features and the elegance..He looked so charming.. More than the Ruhi one..I somehow love the one where he steps down the car..I love the Ruhi bit too..
I so wana see this look back..😳 Dreamy Bhalla..

I'm trying to rewatch some old episodes to compensate..😭

yesss... the car scene was EPIC ... 
watching old episodes seriously brings a huge smile ...me it his handsomenesss... or her elegance ..their nok jhoks ...ruhi's innocence ... i hope they dont ruin the show ...being ekta's show i am scared a way too much ðŸ˜•

so what scenes are u watching ?? 
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasuKaShlicious

yesss... the car scene was EPIC ... 
watching old episodes seriously brings a huge smile ...me it his handsomenesss... or her elegance ..their nok jhoks ...ruhi's innocence ... i hope they dont ruin the show ...being ekta's show i am scared a way too much ðŸ˜•

so what scenes are u watching ?? 

Me too.!!
@ red : That's one thing that I am always scared of..still I can't stop myself from falling in love with the show all over again when I watch some old scenes.. It was..well it still is magical. A few exceptions are granted. 😆

I was watching the scene where they sit at the coffee shop and go sirf sirf sirf sirf to infinity wala Ruhi ke liye..🤣

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

Me too.!!
@ red : That's one thing that I am always scared of..still I can't stop myself from falling in love with the show all over again when I watch some old scenes.. It was..well it still is magical. A few exceptions are granted. 😆

I was watching the scene where they sit at the coffee shop and go sirf sirf sirf sirf to infinity wala Ruhi ke liye..🤣

yess...ekta is so unexpected ...i wonder from where will she get such wierd ideas ... my biggest fear is taking leap ..if not now after a year ...i want ruhi to be part of the show till the end ..

hahaha ...this reminds me of the latest scene ...FINE ! FINE ! FINE ! FINE ! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/NpyOnnR.jpg
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Heyy Guysss ðŸ˜­
just got done with the epi and just watched SBS.

Okay, cried buckets, but after SBS... i mean its PRETTTYYY obvious na now!? Ishita and Mani ARE dumb, par ITNE toh nahi na!? iska matlab this solves asap na!? 😳 please?! 🤔
😔

Originally posted by: serendipity.

Heyy Guysss ðŸ˜­

just got done with the epi and just watched SBS.

Okay, cried buckets, but after SBS... i mean its PRETTTYYY obvious na now!? Ishita and Mani ARE dumb, par ITNE toh nahi na!? iska matlab this solves asap na!? 😳 please?! 🤔
😔

yess reeno even i am worried of that ...even after SBS wala scene ...will Ishita understand atleast a bit not fully ... atleast would try to find out what is worrying her husband first rather than going behind romika with nagmani !!! 

precap was so heart breaking !! ishita is too much now yaar ! i feel so ...