Jaula De Ore # 49 (MO) ::El Viajero

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

we were named by T.F.O.C VELE...But as we are not vele anymore 🀣
we changed our cc name

i wanna start the new cc with the new name with a warm welcome to all the members
that truly get a space in my heart will never be to anyone else

everyone of the girls have a magical secret that if u get to know her will truly directly fall in love with her , will always wished the best for all of them .. Jaula de ore will be my second home .. here we shared loads of moments . fight , laugh, jok and love and sweet moments that  been unforgettable

any words will never describe my love for those girlz so will just say Love ya girlz and stay blessed always

tumahra Loji

πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -ExceptioalMe- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

SlamBook

ReshJ

Name: Reshma

What u love about our cc : Free to talk anything and everything.
What u think about the girlz in it describe everyone of them in one word: Loji- Fun loving
Ria- Smart  Nitz- Cool
what u love to talk about and discuss about : mm.. nothing specific. i love spending time in cc, topics are not really a concernπŸ˜†
wht friendship means to: something which should last forever❀️

-AriaNe-

Name: Rianne

What u love about our cc: its my second home and i love it coz this is the fist place with my true friends
What u think about the girlz in it describe everyone of them in one word: loji - affectionately
    resh -sociable /nitz - joyful  
what u love to talk about and discuss about: life, shows, games
wht friendship means to u : means understanding , someone who we can trust and share things about anything

...Harmony...

Name: Nityah

What u love about our cc : Everything... its my safe heaven where my angel resides..
What u think about the girlz in it describe everyone of them in one word :
Loji dii : Enthusiastic
Ria dii : Sincere

Resh ; Charming
what u love to talk about and discuss about : Anything, everything.. with you guys I can share anything.😳
wht friendship means to u : Its the most precious thing in the world for me. Without my friends, i don't think, I can't live.. We fight, we love, we laugh, we cry , we learn... every moment I spend with my friends is precious for me.
I haven't personally met anyone of you but you guys are as much part of my life as my real life friends. Now-a-days, because of my day-to-day life, I sometime can't come here regularly but never a day have ever passed that you guys are not in my thoughts. You guys stay in my heart and mind both.

-ExceptioalMe- 

Name: lojain

What u love about our cc : place to spam in 🀣 kidding .. i love it coz i found my sweethearts in here n chat with them even will be enough to see them talking even if i don't join the discussion 
What u think about the girlz in it describe everyone of them in one word: Resh - incredible
Ria- cute Nitz- sweet
what u love to talk about and discuss about : shows- life - ourself n improve ourself
wht friendship means to: trust 

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Friendship means the world for who get real friend

Missing nitz and resh

Sweety and Jaan we hope u all the best and waiting for ur comeback ❀️

From Ria and Loji
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Friends Forever

Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratzzz !!
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AriaNe-

Como estas? πŸ€—

Am lost ...y tu ? πŸ€—
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AriaNe-

Hi nitz welcome back πŸ˜ƒ

Hey dii... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
thanks...
how are you doin'??

Originally posted by: -ExceptioalMe-

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

Am fine Sweety and you ?

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜† and many hugs more..
glad to hear that... i am doin' good...πŸ˜‰

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Sweety u still watching BI ?
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ExceptioalMe-

Sweety u still watching BI ?

lolz... i had missed last 2 weeks of every show but yeah i am catching them up now... just finished BI episodes...  what about you..???

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Harmony...

lolz... i had missed last 2 weeks of every show but yeah i am catching them up now... just finished BI episodes...  what about you..???

i stopped watching BI