Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i hate that Talku Buddha in Chaddies!!!...He is full of dirt inside and bitches more than girls!! Saala Tharki Buddha!!
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZaeemRaza

The whole WKW was based on woman card and not taking stand for a woman and calling the tears of a supposedly "strong" woman fake. The whole P3G gang was clapping and cheering Sallu's bashing of the other group for this matter. And now since some one else is facing the same TEARS issue, we should now forget the woman card?? and now you are calling the tears of Minz fake and Sonali's tears were real and genuine? Please stop being so biased towards the P3GS gang. I am no fan at all of Minisha, rather I hated her for switching sides but I found unjust bashing of Salman on WKW very irritating and most people here supported his bashing so I hope those same people now speak against Punnet and in favor of Minisha as well and inside the house, the creator of the issue (Pritam , Praneet and Gulati) must stand with Minisha cuz she CRIED.

If you want to take stand just for crying... Take no problem...

I just want to see the truth behind puneet's comments( I don't like puneet). If she is genuine will see...until I see today's episode I will hold on...(I am not saying mini tears are fake, I am saying she might be crying for the harsh weekend)...

I feel women card is being usedin BB in a very wrong way... We women's are not so weak...cry for small things...
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Who told her that puneet said some thing like that...?? I hope, not the same people who told her that karishma had used foul language for her...though, I won't be shocked if punz said something like that...he is after her to reasons better known to himself...there was no need to talk about her ghar parivar...it's none of his business...

I also want her to confront him...she should ask him straight whether he said something like that or not ? and...if, he agrees...she should tell him to keep his nose out of her business...and...that would be one hell of an example of standing for oneself...

Karishma has used Marathi medium girl ...blah blah... As usual Sushanth told half truth ... Karishma lied as usual 😑
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: akndoc

Just drama by minissha. Whats to cry about? She didnt cry even when Arya exposed their previous relationship on tv . So why now? 

@bold... Minissha cried then too. Do you even watch the show? πŸ˜•
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She intentionally take the mic with her so that she can get some footage
Mogwai. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't like Minissha but it's clearly evident that Puneet has something against her. He has bitched about her a number of times and keeps on bringing up the Arya fiasco. Ab isko kya takleef hai, lol. Nothing to do with you taklu so let it go!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MONA-

Karishma has used Marathi medium girl ...blah blah... As usual Sushanth told half truth ... Karishma lied as usual 😑

Aila...😲so, karishma did abuse mini...lo kar lo baat... thanks for clarifying...
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Puneet's class has been long pending.. wonder when the host will oblige πŸ˜” I can see why Minisha was hurt. Punz is the biggest double dholki this season πŸ€’ 

And yes.. if Sonali's tears were genuine then so are Minisha's πŸ˜­
Edited by purva - 9 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail
toh Minisha aunty ko bura lag gaya? strategy banane se pehcle sochna tha...ab kyu ro rahi hai? Abkaha gaya wo "classier lot" πŸ˜†
do classy ppl go cry in bathroom jst bcoz an insignificant person said something about you? No! Only class2 students do thatπŸ˜†
Supremo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

toh Minisha aunty ko bura lag gaya? strategy banane se pehcle sochna tha...ab kyu ro rahi hai? Abkaha gaya wo "classier lot" πŸ˜†

do classy ppl go cry in bathroom jst bcoz an insignificant person said something about you? No! Only class2 students do thatπŸ˜†

Agree