My HIRAN
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
tfs dear..Edited by rainanaksh - 9 years ago
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
tfs dear..i don't know why i am happy to hear this..hiran ko alag alag dekne se its better they are not there...but ya sad for shivansh..he should be there..its ok..sorry it i hurt anyone but its my personal opinion..hope all understand my feelings and will not bash me for saying this..
hirannaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so sad i was very excited for telebrations
awesome_niki thumbnail
rainanaksh--sorry to you for my previous posts on naitik's father post..if my opinion of saying to you to write posts on Akshara too is bashing for you, then I am sorry..you can't even judge how much I hurt after calling mids here..I never come up with my ideas & opinions ever in yeh rista forum in future..you can write posts only on naitik & his work here..carry on with your posts..
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome_niki

rainanaksh--sorry to you for my previous posts on naitik's father post..if my opinion of saying to you to write posts on Akshara too is bashing for you, then I am sorry..you can't even judge how much I hurt after calling mids here..I never come up with my ideas & opinions ever in yeh rista forum in future..you can write posts only on naitik & his work here..carry on with your posts..

no dear no say sorry pls..i always posted about naksh not only naitik..and last episode is dedicated to naitik scene that's why i opned that topic..and here in my comment if u think i am saying about u so its totally wrong..because many members don't like my comment as they want hina or karan in sbs party but i want hiran so..pls don't say like this..and post what u want..if u like only hina so pls post something about her and i would like to read it..beause i am as much fan of hina as for karan..don't leave this forum..ok
NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome_niki

sorry for double post[/COLOR]Edited by rainanaksh - 9 years ago
awesome_niki thumbnail
rainanaksh--I have no grudge with anyone as I have joined Hina's fanclub 9 months back..whatever differences in the posts I feel here if Akshara say anything loudly or aggressively to naitik then the word used by most fans here bechara , it's their opinions but in front of me he is n't bechara in any sense..on that day your posts related only to naitik & his love  for naksh , no words written by you how did Akshara feel about sudden behaviour change of naitik, whatever the reason he should n't talk like that to Akshara for duggu on every issue, Akshara is duggu's mother too. she has all the right to take decisions on behalf of duggu too ..Why naitik behaved like that..I felt immatured behaviour from a father  like him..What fear in his mind?..without uttering about your fear to your wife, he has no right to speak like that to Akshara..Can't Akshara say anything to naksh?...this is my first ques. to all who only think on behalf of naitik..What about Akshara?..Guys not fair if you write anything only on either Akshara or Naitik..You wrote Naitik suffered four yrs. during coma..My ques. to all  in coma tract was naksh was closer to his mom where gayatri & other elders were everything for him..Why creatives not giving importance to Akshara as a mother in this tract?..why only natik & naksh?...We want Akshara's role more stronger here  that's for sure..I am a hina fan but this doesn't mean I don't like naitik or karan...we all have to write good or bad on both characters..Here me & my family completely feel Akshara's character is n't given enuf importance in this tract..this is our views..according to us if they (the creatives) will continue with only on naitik & naksh then we will skip all the upcoming episodes, won't appreciate it all, won't support this tract..We want to see progressive change in the show..sorry for writing such a long comment.. Edited by awesome_niki - 9 years ago
Omg news fr me-yeh rishta is only on naksh and naitik nt akshara 😆
and yrkkh forum has nothibg fr hina akshara oh may be thats why u se hina pucs and hina rank 11
My god I cannot believe ppl hate 1 person so much that they see him everywhere and cant see the person they love who is actualy everywhere .do u want karan naitik fans to behave like this on every akshara hina post.sab bus bash karen use kisine tareef kar kaisi di uski..itna faltu time why..anyways I m out of this waste of time 😡Edited by desires - 9 years ago