That Last Night - Manas OS

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

That Last night - MANAN OS

That Last Night

It was magical, wasn't it?

.Lying by the pool, Our very own Manik Malhotra was immersed in his thoughts. Looking at the sky filled with those tiny little sparkles

He always loved the company of stars. But last night on top of his car, watching those with "her" made it so special.

Still her words ringing in his ears tumna hamesha mere saath rehna! Hamesha and I will always shine for you", the way she said those words moving closer to him, looking at him ,with that cute pretty face of hers..

This moment, now would have been perfect, if only she was with him.-"HIS NANDU"

Wait! He gave a break to his thoughts.

Did he just say His nandu??From when was that?

He brushes away, might be by mistake anyways he's in no mood to answer serious questions he just wanted to go back to his nanduwaala land😆😆😳

That last night..

he didn't  get enough he wanted more of it ..Only  If that night was never ending .

Where to start?

That dance. Flashes of those moments. That is some chemistry .the words of rose..some? She must be crazy. it was full on chemistry and he could feel it..He never felt that way before .It was...(free to fill the blank ..I couldn't find a word as magical as that dance so ..)😉

Her  stupid pranks? He smiles remembering them. God! The way   she made him run, he scooping her up in his arms , Her tantrums and all.. She's so pure, so innocent , just like a cute kiddo and yes a bit  stupid too. With her it s like every moment has came alive

And then

..The view of her bare back, His tying of her straps, that close proximity of hers.

Damn u manik!.why can't u get  her out of your mind ?Frustrated with himself..He gets up  and .pacing here and there.back to his thoughts

That near kiss,? The moment she touched his lips with those delicate fingers of hers , that sweet sensation that ran through his body , holding his shirt, moving closer to him, with her lips almost on his ,he could feel her breath and that sweet fragrance of her would turn him insane just like it did always..If it had been for few more seconds

Stop Now! He says to himself

He could sense his heart beating faster just with thought of that moment

Good he stopped her..If not...if he had let that kiss happen ..Every time it was other way around he trying to kiss her ..what! wait!  It's not like he does that deliberately, No

.All those moments of their almost kiss, it's just that when she's that closer he happens to loose his sense.

Admit it maniK! his inner voice screaming at him ..U want to kiss her don't you? Whether deliberate or not? Don't you?

Even more frustrated ..

;Manik : Enough..(He takes a deep breath ).

M;.I need a drink

He goes in gets his drink also  and  guitar..Settles down besides pool, he didnt know y but he wanted to be under stars this night! like they knew what he is going through.. they have seen it all ..

He opens up the bottle takes a gulp one and then  an other..

Where was he? Yes The kiss .. Better not think about that ! ..He takes another gulp shakes his head hopelessly

This is what you have been doing, didn't you? From the moment you dropped nandini at her home last night, covering up by saying some story to her chachi ..This is what u have been doing, replaying these moments whole day subconsciously and now openly day dreaming! Oh sry Mr ManiK Malhotra! night dreaming..GRT! . .U look like a gone case.😆😆

And like as if its not enough today morning that lil encounter with his spot in the college behind the music wing

S.P.A.C.E

He reached early to the college but he didnt expect her to turn up, she definitely needed break .so he got straight into his practice. Holding his guitar all he could think of was

Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi
Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi
Wo Wo O O O O O...
Shaayad Yahi Hai Pyaar...

Lagta hain raat ka hangover abhi utara nahi, he turns back to find mukti.

His  talk with mukti. she was concerned about alya .She would be definitly be esp after last night s his dance with nandini...For one sec he was almost tempted to tell her the truth that he and alya are over but just then..the message from nandini asking him to meet her behind music wing.

Behind Music wing

Manik  makes an excuse and rushes to meet his Nandu and there she is

Manik; So prof nandu.

Nandu turns back facing him and .his hrt skips a beat

Tu hi meri roshini hain Tu hi Chirag hain .

Dheere Dheere Mit Jaayega, Halka Sa Daag Hai
Yeh Zeher Bhi Yuun Piya Hai, Jaise Sharaab Ho

How her presence lits him up..hmm but now its time for some fun .😉.

Manik  ;U are supposed to come at 7 .am Remember.hmm btw  (He bends a bit and whispers into her ear)  are u out of your hangover?

N;  moves away from him ;  Hang over?.😲😲.Am I drunk last night I mean. lekin chachi ne aisa kuch nahi kaha.bas itna kaha ki.. u dropped me home last night so. .

M; Because I didn't tell her  and bcos He imitates her dont u know  nandini murthy doesn't drink ..Right?

N; Manik. Tell me what happened..

M; Oh ..now  u  order me

N; Haan  . no no ..woh I wanted to know..I mean Did I do something stupid?

M; like always  and last night was not an exception. Tumne mujhe itna tang  itna tang kiya ..God I have put up all those only because it was( he pauses for a sec)😳😳you.

N; what did I do?

M; u don't remember anything do u?

N ; wOh actually na mujhe kuch yaad nahi I mean dance and then ..After that .

Back to pool

Manik

She wanted to know what happened last night .She didn't remember a thing  Felt a sting in heart when she said that but she doesn't need to remember does she? ..If she was not drunk he would never had those moments. .

Back to their meeting

,M; Dnt even ask me ..Yesterday u said the whole truth  . Kal tumne mujhe itna bhala bura sunaya ki .and u even tried to punch me

Nadini; What!..Punch..No

M' ;yes  u did.😆 acha hua khud ko bacha liya nahi tho (Making a sad expression )I didn't know u hated me so much..😆

N ; No I don't.(was her instant reaction)

M; But last night

N; Why would I hate you ..you are such a nice guy ..u know my chachi likes u so much ..she keeps asking about u  and

M  ;and you?

N; what?

He holds her hand pulls her close .u heard me ,..you don't hate me .so ..with his eyes piercing into hers. pulls her more closer😳

N; SO?(in a low tone)

M ; U like me?

That piercing gaze of his and his breath ..that strong hold of his hand on her waist ..not even a bit out of place she felt..it felt like this is where she is meant to be ..with him ..in his arms

Few min of silence ..

Almost whispering into her lips ; Say..

This lines playing in bg

Keh De Mujhse Dil Mein Kya Hai, Aisa Bhi Kya Guroor
Tujhko Bhi Toh Ho Raha Hai Thoda Asar Jaroor
Yeh Khaamoshi Jine Na De, Koi Toh Baat Ho

Nandini closes her eyes like almost giving into him ..; Yes( she says against his lips)

Moment freezed..

She slowly opens her eyes to notice a smirk on his face almost close to smile.

Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi
Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi
Wo Wo O O O O O...
Shaayad Yahi Hai Pyaar... (2)

he slowly releases his hold on her with eyes still locked.and then few min of u know looking here and there

Bit of awkwardness creeps in ..

Manik; woh actually someone spiked your drink .so u went bit crazy that's it ..now don't ask me more. ..btw who gave u drink

Nandini ; I don't ..

Manic ; jab yaad aaye tell me..now go ..

She nods her head like a good girl..and starts leaving but not before she turns back and looks at her monster manic.

Go he says..And then She left ..Leaving him tanha tanha .with his drink and  guitar( back to manik near pool)

He picks his guitar ..Tunes his strings ..singing just this line

Shayad yahi hain pyaar(2)

flashes of nandini..

Manik ; Girl what are u doing to me ?.. 

Ok so My first try on Manan,,Hope I didnt bore u guys 

Manan are in my head and heart almost all the time esp after last two epi so..I had to put it on paper ...😉If not may be I will turn crazy😆😆 

I enjoyed writing this ..hope u will have fun reading it as 😊well..sry for any mistakes and would love to know your views

Btw My first post in forum ..😊 

😊Lucky

Edited by lucky.m - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: VYGA89

Amazing OS.
Loved it.

Thank you🤗
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woowww,this is sooo awesomee,it was soo romntic,that music wing wala part,.hayeee manan,have stole my heart!!!!!! kash show mein bhi kuch aisa ho jaaye😉 loved it totalllyy!!!!!! and drunk nandu is moree adorableee😃😃
Noorie30 thumbnail
Congrats on your first post!!!!! I ended writing an OS for my first weekend on IF as well 'cause I was too obsessed with the precap 😆.so I completely understand how you were feeling.😉

If I say I love it, that would be an understatement😉 ... Really fabulous OS!!!!! Amazing👏...Please do write more. I am really looking forward

it's just too good dear.🤗 I thoroughly enjoyed it! Ufff the magic of MaNan❤️ . Thank you for making up for the lack of fresh episodes during the weekend.😆...Hats off for your imagination...it was as if I was indeed watching an episode of KY2😛...Really awesome.
_PanCake_ thumbnail
Awesome os :D
Loved it <3
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: pia.raha

woowww,this is sooo awesomee,it was soo romntic,that music wing wala part,.hayeee manan,have stole my heart!!!!!! kash show mein bhi kuch aisa ho jaaye😉 loved it totalllyy!!!!!! and drunk nandu is moree adorableee😃😃

Thanks a lot😊
lucky.m thumbnail
@ apardh_ba zohasad2.0 kritu17krits,Viji.Chandran sanalokh,sonu-monu,_PanCake_

Thanks a lot guys ..😛😛🤗

lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: noorjahan30

Congrats on your first post!!!!! I ended writing an OS for my first weekend on IF as well 'cause I was too obsessed with the precap 😆.so I completely understand how you were feeling.😉

If I say I love it, that would be an understatement😉 ... Really fabulous OS!!!!! Amazing👏...Please do write more. I am really looking forward

it's just too good dear.🤗 I thoroughly enjoyed it! Ufff the magic of MaNan❤️ . Thank you for making up for the lack of fresh episodes during the weekend.😆...Hats off for your imagination...it was as if I was indeed watching an episode of KY2😛...Really awesome.

First Thanks for this lovely comment 🤗and yeah I understand u totally get my condition..😉😆one paagal to an another😆

And can u give the link to your OS ..would love to read😊
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aaaw ! That was cute  <3 Loved it !
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ishqbulava.

Aaaw ! That was cute  <3 Loved it !

Thanks and I love your work on manan your sigs esp 🤗👍🏼they are fab👏