lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Happy birthday andiEdited by lpsakshi - 9 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Annthew

Neel miss u a lot & love u too. Saying gudbye now.. Has to go to early service at church. Sat up to wish viji. Gudnite dear.tc. 

awww me too missing you di .. Yup even i have to go church tomrw ..
so sweet of you  .. All were waiting to the clock tilted 12 haa .. 

Good night , tc 
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

I came here to write so much but all of a sudden im blank. For the loveliest di who has always been our well-wisher our support and guide... One simple happy birthday di is not enough ...

May you have the best est day of your life... may all your wishes come true... love u loads di <3
For being everything that a sis vl be and more... I/m glad and proud to have a sis like you.
                      -------- from fiza and me <3 <3  

Happy birthday once again di... Love u soo much 
<3 <3 <3 

P.S: Neel di...super wonderful thread... No one can surpass your level in making threads beautiful ... miss you and Love u loads di  <3 <3 <3  Edited by sss283 - 9 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss283

Res

I came here to write so much but all of a sudden im blank. For the loveliest di who has always been our well-wisher our support and guide... One simple happy birthday di is not enough ...

May you have the best est day of your life... may all your wishes come true... love u loads di <3
For being everything that a sis vl be and more... I/m glad and proud to have a sis like you.
                      -------- from fiza and me <3 <3  

Happy birthday once again di... Love u soo much 
<3 <3 <3 

P.S: Neel di...super wonderful thread... No one can surpass your level in making threads beautiful ... miss you and Love u loads di  <3 <3 <3 

Awww

subbbuuu

glad to see your msg and whishes  

thank you fiza [ between why she isnt coming to IF and not giving reply to pm also ] hope she is okay 

thank you so very much 

im glad you liked the thread 

muhaa .love you loads 

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Many More Happy Returns Of The Day

nice thread 

Edited by akilagoud2 - 9 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Many many happy returns of the day Viji ..
Love u lot Vadina...
Its always fun talking to you
You are the best mother in da world and the strongest woman I have ever come across..
I have lot to tell but unable to put into words
I remember everything from our first meeting to first fight..
Your continuous messages when I needed someone to understand my feelings that too at the right time..
Wen I started my professional life u told me once that never think of leaving job ..being dependent for money on someone is worst feeling
I always remember this when I feel low coz of work tensions
And Vadina do remember all of you including my lil angel all are equally important to me not only Neel di

I hope angel is fine and Ram has given you lot of surprises on us SPL day

Viji I love you...   My cute lil mother

And guess what ...you are sharing bday with my brother ..

And lovely lovely thread Di...
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday armanz...
may this birthday brings a lot of happiness in your life 😊
luvsakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: iLuvRamKapoor

Many many happy returns of the day Viji ..

Love u lot Vadina...
Its always fun talking to you
You are the best mother in da world and the strongest woman I have ever come across..
I have lot to tell but unable to put into words
I remember everything from our first meeting to first fight..
Your continuous messages when I needed someone to understand my feelings that too at the right time..
Wen I started my professional life u told me once that never think of leaving job ..being dependent for money on someone is worst feeling
I always remember this when I feel low coz of work tensions
And Vadina do remember all of you including my lil angel all are equally important to me not only Neel di

I hope angel is fine and Ram has given you lot of surprises on us SPL day

Viji I love you...   My cute lil mother

And guess what ...you are sharing bday with my brother ..

And lovely lovely thread Di...

Awww so sweet of you choti 

Red lines ??? kya  hua choti πŸ˜‰ ... 

i agree she is a cute lil mother ...

Thank you for liking the thread choti .missing you re 
hugs

luvsakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: armanz

Yes

I reserved but for what ,Just tell me thatπŸ˜›

I am speechless re first of all seeing ur beautiful thread and even more heart touching and staright from heart birthday messages by you and Giri.. Am just speechless with popped out eyes.. tear film was about to form in eyes.. but I dont want to let them out, even if they are happy tears.. So just brought up a broad grin on my face.

What shall I say Neel about this beautiful journey of nearly two years of our friendship. It was filled with love, tears, happiness, prayers, wishes, fights, arguements, silly acts, missingness, pain but in all these our love and care for each other deepened enormously. You know I dont usually publicize my feelings so u too always walked in that line. But now seeing your heartfelt message I am neither hesitating nor having problem to tell that I love you loads and loads Neel.. it is always unconditional and it will be so and yeah my angel has her very own special place in my life but you are not less for me. You two are most important persons in my life and am blessed to have such wonderful humans who are my life. Your heart is so pure and plain that everyone who knows you falss in love with you. But I think God gave a boon to me, to be the one of the special persons of your life for which some people crave.
Really I dont know abt Jubine's sulking but I grinned seeing that line. Thank you baby. I dont want you to call me or contact me or meet me when its a trouble for U but i would love to see that day when we both meet. I love you and just love you as you are and thank you for loving me as I am. Some tried a lot to spoil our friendship but they dont know the love we share. So am glad to have such true friend in my life.
The treat was tremendous and yummy and thanks for adding carrot halwa.
Thanks for making me feel so special.
Thank you IF for giving me Neel...

Oyee Giri i was surprised to see your message but I was extremely happy too. Yeah we fought on my birthday and I made u cry but you made me feel ashamed when I saw your message. Maaf kardo mujhe baccha...Please..aaj bday haina mera maaf kardo.
Love u pretty angel and I know this thread is sooo beautiful coz the hardwork behind it is enormous. You always make me feel special and Thanks again for doing so.
U r the best thing happened in my life and all thanks to Neel. You are very younger than me but so matured at the same time. Thanks for all the love you gave us. Rabbit is kiddo she loves u re..
U r the one I come to share all my happies and sorrows and every feeling. You are so special for me. Love u loads for ever n ever.
Thanks for ur wonderful wishes.

Both of u thanks a tonne for this thread and you made my day.
Love uuu n huggsss..

Awww viji .. Love you 
I know  how you are so no need to mention 
hehe yeah many tried to make rift , but not possible , TRUST is imp in any relationship 

Light le ,, avanni enduku ippudu 
you be happy hope your angel has cooled down by now πŸ˜†

Love you loads
Im also speechless by seeing your responce

Happy bday once again 

peeyara thumbnail

(everyone is giving u traditional cakes πŸ˜† so i thought of giving hatke cakeπŸ˜†)

(u are not crazy for chocs, i know they'll come back to me πŸ˜†)

Once again happy birthday

p.s. I am last one to wish you πŸ˜” but thats ok kyunki first n last wish wale hi yaad rehte hai πŸ˜†