||#*Many More Happy Returns Of The Day Viji Aka armanz*#||

Posted: 9 years ago

Hiii Viji , Many More Happy Returns Of The Day , Love you my dear , May God shower all his blessings upon you on this auspicious day . Love you loads . Stay healthy and blessed . 

Where i should start ,did you remember 2 years crossed for our friendship . Truly i blesed to have you in my life Viji , I love the way YOu are , I  faced alot alot of problems but with your one talk i can forgot everything , Don't know why but I love the way you are , I love the way you talk with me , I love the way you sulk at me if i wont give pm , I love the way you talk about me and think about me ,Your first preference is me ofcourse after your angel not rabbit πŸ˜† angel ..Dont kill me for this ,still i knw how much you love me , how much you took care for me , how much you adore me .
I haven't spoke to you but your one msg gives me so much strength your one msg gives me enough of happiness for the day 
Daily i will chec for your pm , when i saw your msg in my pm box , my lips automatically curved to a big grin , you know what jubine wil sulk .. " have you ever waited for my msgs as you waited for Viji's " 
Haha the answer frm me is "NO" because he will be there with me always so obviously i can't wait na , You are far from me so obviously i will wait na . like chakora pakshi πŸ˜†

Whenevr i hear about you from Giri  , i so wanted to see but i have my own rules  in virtual world so cant cross that .YOU are the ONE and only ONE person Who understands me very well .You are the one who make me happy everytime , whenevr i feel sad or something . 
You are my strength and You are my weakness . I wonder how you got so much patience ,Because of me you suffered alot but still your love for me incresed day by day .. I love you , I love you so much , If i  will get chance viji ,I will meet you directly and that too with a big surprise πŸ˜‰
Hopefully wishing for that day to come soon ... You will be the first person if i ever tried to meet .
Love you so very much . 
You know I think this B'day Thread will be my most lentheist bday thread .
and with all your favs and hoep fully you will like it as much as i make it . Love you my dear angelaaa..Muhaaa.. Hugs .. 

*"Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings,
 a time to start new endeavors with new goals. 
Move forward with fresh confidence and courage.
 You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!"*

*"Forget the past, look forward to the future
 for the best things are yet to come."*

*"My Birthday wish for you is that 
you continue to love life and never stop dreaming.
 May beauty and happiness surround you
 not only on your special day, but always. "*

*"Words alone are not enough to express
 how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! 
My wish for you on your birthday is
 you are and will always be happy and healthy! Don't every change."*

*"My best friend deserves the best birthday in the world 
and my goal is to give it to you. 
Happy Birthday and
 let' get ready to celebrate. 
The party starts as soon as we are together."*

*"There are so many things about our friendship that I love.
 Your birthday is going to be the perfect time to celebrate your day
 and all that our friendship means to me. 
I look forward to showing you how much I care."*

*"Happy Birthday my dear friend.
 I don't know if I can ever let you know just how much you mean to me. 
I can' imagine where I would be without you. 
You have changed my life for the better."*

Ok why we are  thinking so much , common lets start your bday in my way .. Love you 
Hopefully it meets your expectations πŸ˜† I mean to say you will love it..Observe Most we tried to do in Blue &Pink colours . 

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago

From Your Angel :

"Many More Happy Returns Of The Day " ,Love you di , I so wanted to meet you today as I know i was busy  couldnt able to make it up . Sorry for that , But we wanna make your bday special so all this we are trying to make you smile . I know by seeing this how your face will glow , a small attempt to make you happy . You are such an wonderful lady i  met so far , Your support is my stregnth , Your smile is my weakness , your love for me is unconditional ,I had somany times goosebumps seeing your care towards me , Love you so much , I know I know many times i talk with you harshly  because  of my work pressure and your continuous calls and some times your silly mischefs , But at the end of the day Your phone call makes me sleep peacefully and at the starting of my day Your phone call makes me awoke with glistering for a new challenges  in my life  everyday .Waiting for that day  when you come to my home with your kid to spend some holidays in my home .My Mom and sister are evry eagrly waiting for you , 
After you eneterd in to my life , You made me know so many things about life  , I wonder  sometimes If i didn't get a chance to meet you , what  i could be doing  when i was in deep troubles , In which ever condition also You are there with me to support ,I love the way you are , when Neel asked me to give a msg on your bday , what else I could give , I was just remensing these two years of our friendship and Had  a braod grin on my face , It will lit up even more when i saw your older msgs or calls , Love you so much . I know you must be feeling lonely in your conference room πŸ˜† But trust me I will come to vist you sooon so soon  Hopefully this month , have alreday talked iwth my mom too . so be happy , keep smiling . God bless you with Health and wealth ..

Its just my feelings for you , I really thanked God  countless times to sending You in my life , Did you rememberd the other day My Mom paniced seeing my anger i may tell to you something πŸ˜† 
They are so concerned about  you than me πŸ˜† , I laughed when they got angry on me , I grinned when you said them a lie that i didnt say anything to you eventhough I argued with you .You are such a sweet lady .Love you so much .. 

If i type like this The day wont be enough , Be happy always ,,Love you so much 
This is the small creation I created for you .Hope you like it . The photos courtesy goes to Neel , creation is Mine πŸ˜† .. I know Neel is going to kill me for this .. But anything for you .Love you my angel . 

and here coming your fav  

Mouthwatering starters 

Malee puvu lanti idly for you 

Here coming to our most delicious part πŸ˜†

Ye lo aaki fav desert 

Yes
I reserved but for what ,Just tell me thatπŸ˜›

I am speechless re first of all seeing ur beautiful thread and even more heart touching and staright from heart birthday messages by you and Giri.. Am just speechless with popped out eyes.. tear film was about to form in eyes.. but I dont want to let them out, even if they are happy tears.. So just brought up a broad grin on my face.

What shall I say Neel about this beautiful journey of nearly two years of our friendship. It was filled with love, tears, happiness, prayers, wishes, fights, arguements, silly acts, missingness, pain but in all these our love and care for each other deepened enormously. You know I dont usually publicize my feelings so u too always walked in that line. But now seeing your heartfelt message I am neither hesitating nor having problem to tell that I love you loads and loads Neel.. it is always unconditional and it will be so and yeah my angel has her very own special place in my life but you are not less for me. You two are most important persons in my life and am blessed to have such wonderful humans who are my life. Your heart is so pure and plain that everyone who knows you falss in love with you. But I think God gave a boon to me, to be the one of the special persons of your life for which some people crave.
Really I dont know abt Jubine's sulking but I grinned seeing that line. Thank you baby. I dont want you to call me or contact me or meet me when its a trouble for U but i would love to see that day when we both meet. I love you and just love you as you are and thank you for loving me as I am. Some tried a lot to spoil our friendship but they dont know the love we share. So am glad to have such true friend in my life.
The treat was tremendous and yummy and thanks for adding carrot halwa.
Thanks for making me feel so special.
Thank you IF for giving me Neel...

Oyee Giri i was surprised to see your message but I was extremely happy too. Yeah we fought on my birthday and I made u cry but you made me feel ashamed when I saw your message. Maaf kardo mujhe baccha...Please..aaj bday haina mera maaf kardo.
Love u pretty angel and I know this thread is sooo beautiful coz the hardwork behind it is enormous. You always make me feel special and Thanks again for doing so.
U r the best thing happened in my life and all thanks to Neel. You are very younger than me but so matured at the same time. Thanks for all the love you gave us. Rabbit is kiddo she loves u re..
U r the one I come to share all my happies and sorrows and every feeling. You are so special for me. Love u loads for ever n ever.
Thanks for ur wonderful wishes.

Both of u thanks a tonne for this thread and you made my day.
Love uuu n huggsss..Edited by armanz - 9 years ago