Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Feud " Nikki Reed Banned

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Posted in: Famous RelationshipsPosted: October 17, 2014

Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Vampire Diaries' Feud " Nikki Reed Banned From Set?

Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Vampire Diaries feud gets Nikki Reed banned from set?

Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder's feud has reportedly lead to Ian's girlfriend, Nikki Reed, being banned from the Vampire Diaries set.

Hollywood Life reports that producers are worried that Nina Dobrev may leave The Vampire Diaries after Season 6 due to her feelings about Ian Somerhalder flaunting PDA with his new girlfriend, Nikki Reed, around the set.

As previously reported by The Inquisitr, Nina is allegedly furious and uncomfortable by Nikki's presence on set while she's trying to work, and fans can understand how having her ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend there while filming emotional scenes could be a problem, not to mention distracting.

"Ian and Nikki's relationship is causing a lot of drama, to the point where the producers have asked Ian not to bring Nikki to set when Nina is there because they are very worried about losing her. They worry that the show would fall apart without her."

Sources also reveal that producers are trying their best to keep Nina Dobrev happy on set, because they're afraid she'll walk after season 6, which she could easily do.

"It's unlikely that Nina would try to get out of her contract in the middle of this season, but it's something producers are worried about. It would be very costly for Nina to get out of her contract now, but things like that have happened before, so everyone's walking on eggshells with her. Not to mention the fact that Nina hasn't signed anything for anything beyond season six."

While it seems natural for Ian Somerhalder to want to spend all the time he can with girlfriend Nikki Reed, as the couple seem very happy together, Hollywood Life also reports that Ian is blind to how much his new relationship is hurting ex Nina Dobrev.

Producers are now said to be upset by the entire situation, as they tried to keep Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder from dating in the first place, thinking that it could cause future trouble for The Vampire Diaries.

"This is exactly why producers actually tried to forbid Nina and Ian from dating. They were worried something like this would happen. Ian and Nina tried to hide their relationship for so long because they were very strictly forbidden from that, but obviously they did go there. Exactly what they promised wouldn't happen, has happened, and it's getting in the way of their work."

Fans are hoping that Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder can work through whatever issues are causing problems on The Vampire Diaries set, and if that problem is Nikki Reed, then it seems that set needs to be closed to her, and any others who interfere with the actor's work.

What do you think about Nikki Reed allegedly being banned from The Vampire Diaries set because of Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder's feud?

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1545771/nina-dobrev-and-ian-somerhalder-vampire-diaries-feud-nikki-reed-banned-from-set/#OrYgkCmu363ObquT.99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pontiacbandit thumbnail
This is freaking ridiculous! Media should really stop writing crap.
RUBBISH! >.<
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
As soon as I saw 'Hollywood Life' I immediately told myself that I'm reading Fiction ^_^
pontiacbandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: flirtatious.

As soon as I saw 'Hollywood Life' I immediately told myself that I'm reading Fiction ^_^

🤣 🤣
The very same website said that Jim Parson's quit TBBT because he fought with Johnny! 🤣
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
its fake 🤣 plus nikki cn b banned frm sets nt frm Ian life ❤️
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is utter crap. No one has the right to ban Nikki from the set. She's Ian's freaking girl friend, his partner. This media people will print any thing. 🤢
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
What an utterly stupid article . 🤣 

Anyways...Ian & Nikki look perfect together . 😳
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 9 years ago
vampsome_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is it a joke ? coz it made me laugh...

Ian n Nina are happy with their respective partners...y CNT d media let dem be
arsha_simran thumbnail
i was shocked reading this but then this is rubbish 
how can something like this happen 
hahahaa 😆😆🤣
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Hollywood Life and CDL are taking it to new level altogether, creating new articles everyday based on their assumptions, and cooking up some crap...😆

Anyways, though I love Delena, and also loved Nina-Ian offcsreen, it looks like Ian is more compatible with Nikki.. both are deeply involved with various causes like saving environment and animal rescue.
Also Nina seems to be enjoying her single life with her gal pals...
Its high time media should let them be and not create more awkwardness with their everyday crap...