Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

Can someone tell me what is Mishkat's instagram account?

here is the link
http://instagram.com/mishkat1711/
his id is 

mishkat1711

archonline thumbnail
have seen simmi narula being part of most of the instagram pics. what is her role in NAUC team? 
and loving the music /bg tunes too. who is the music director of this show? any idea?
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archonline

have seen simmi narula being part of most of the instagram pics. what is her role in NAUC team? 

and loving the music /bg tunes too. who is the music director of this show? any idea?

I think Simmi is a writer/ one of the creatives for the show. 

And nope, sorry no idea about music director. Maybe wikipedia it? but yes, great bg music in this show, I agree! 
anaitha123 thumbnail
Does anyone have the song Mehlo ka raja mila which the kids sang during Nisha's bidaai. ..Please please
archonline thumbnail

Originally posted by: archonline

found the answer myself.. 
the background score is done by Rajiv Bhatt. He has done BGMs for some other tv serials too. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3869666
liya15 thumbnail
I missed some episodes nd after a month i started reading nauc updates..so m really confused with aman.can any1 tell who was aman?i mean his relation whth nisha.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: liya15

I missed some episodes nd after a month i started reading nauc updates..so m really confused with aman.can any1 tell who was aman?i mean his relation whth nisha.

Aman was Umesh's girl friend first...Umesh had introduced her to Nisha..and they got along well...Later Nisha helped Umesh and Aman to get married with the permission of the family. 
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i want to watch this show from the start but online links r not available.anyone knw from where i can watch this show online?
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

i want to watch this show from the start but online links r not available.anyone knw from where i can watch this show online?

If you're in India, I think you can try hotstar? 

If not, then maybe try online websites. Like desi-tashan, desi-tv-box, etc. 
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Are there any dolly-saurav or nisha -saurav ff or stories in this forum ??