17th October-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Razia fumes on Dilshad for daring to come there. She tells her that am lucky i saw you in time. She fumes on Dilshad that u cant see me being happy can u. She warns Dilshad.. no one can beat Razia. See how i made Sunehri become Sanam. She will do as i say. Razia tells Dilshad that .. Sunehri has no idea that she is taking Sanam's place. Dilshad touches a car and it starts buzzing. Razia grabs Dilshads hand but she frees it and slaps Razia. Razia grabs her hands and says.. wanna kill u but wont.. wanna see u .. watching me back to the top. Want someone to witness how i beat Tanveer. Razia warns Dilshad that if she dares to mess up again, will end her forever. Razia orders driver to take Dilshad away.

Sunehri as Sanam arrives at the mansion and stops in her tracks feeling like its familiar. Show flashback of Zoya with Sanam-Seher(Sunehri). Her stealing from the mansion. Sunehri self thought.. everytime i see this house, recollect some things. Razia is watching Sunehri and comes to her and asks her what she is staring at. Sunehri says this house.. Razia says u recognized. Well its big.. very big.. and family u already know of. Razia tells Sunehri she has a big task on hand and she is getting paid. Razia tells Sunehri that she has to stay in this house as Sanam and rule it. Razia tells Sunehri that she will follow whatever Razia tells her. Razia tells Sunehri to stay in the mansion for now and rule it. Sunehri says.. talking and doing are two different things. Latif comes and calls out to Sanam and says.. why yapping with this oldie.. go in .. Tanveer is calling out for u. Sunehri leaves with Latif. Razia opens the diggy of the car and Dilshad is lying unconscious. 

Haya-Rahat return home and Haya wonders why Sanam was acting so strange. Rahat is walking past her and Haya says. .u must be tired.. lemme get coffee for u. Rahat refuses but Haya insists. Haya takes his jacket from him and asks him to go in the room. Rahat stares at her longingly. He recollects the moment of their almost kiss and thinks that Haya trusts him so much. .he cant break her trust and that he needs to talk to Faiz.

Driver finds a piece of paper in the car and wonders how it got there. He notices Latif and gives to him saying it culd be of Ahils. Latif says will do. He is called by Azhars mom who says Tanveer is in pain. Go get ice. Latif says.. i am not going to do all work, first gotta give Ahil the paper. Azhars mom says do as i told u to .. lemme give this to Ahil first. She stops midway and says.. Latif to give it to Ahil along with the ice...as he is with Tanveer. Latif cribs that ever since Sanam stopped working he has had to do all the work. He curses Razia for being lazy. Latif keeps the paper on the side table and walks off.

Part 2

Ahil pulls the comforter over Tanveer and says .. all will be well soon. He asks Rehaan to give pain killer to him to give to Tanveer. Rehaan says looking to her, it seems  ..pain killers are not working.. lemme get stronger meds from the doc. Ahil agrees. Latif leads Sunehri inside the house. Sunehri trips on the side table and the piece of paper on the table falls down ..under the carpet. Before Sunehri can pick it up.. Latif calls her. Sunehri slowly feels more and more familiar with the house.  Rehaan is walking in the alley and notices her. He is confused seeing her and stops midway .. imagining Sunehri tapping his shoulder and telling him ..its not Sunehri..its Sanam. Rehaan is surprised and wonders.. both Sanam-Sunehri look alike but are so different. He walks away. Sunehri feels like someone watching her and turns but Rehaan is gone.

Razia locks Dilshad in her room and fumes on her and says.. dare u try to leave this room or will break ur legs. Dilshad is in tears. Razia tells Dilshad.. if u dare mess up, u wont find out where Sanam is. Dilshad self thought. .dun do anything with my kids. Razia fumes on her . .that am working hard to get back all my property and u. Razia says soon all this will be mine and will throw Tanveer out. If u wanna see ur grandkids alive.. dare not try to come out of the room. Razia walks off. Dilshad prays to Allah to keep her grandkids safe. 

Ahil asks Tanveer how all this happened.. who beat her. Ahil says.. u were taking Sanam's name .. but what if someone else was there. Sunehri is standing outside the room listening to them. She comes and Tanveer stiffens. Sunehri says.. let us allow Tanveer to rest. Tanveer recollects how Sanam beat the crap out of her. Ahil agrees with Sunehri. He reassures her. Tanveer calls out to Ahil and asks him to bring a glass of water for her. Sunehri offers to do it. Ahils phone rings and he goes out of the room to talk. 

Part 3

Sunehri brings glass of water for Tanveer. Tanveer warns Sunehri that she could have told Ahil the truth.. about how she tried to hurt her but did not. She warns her that Ahil loves me.. so dare not try to be smart.. u culd have just signed those papers. She tells Sunehri that ..gotten new docs ready ..where u both have to sign and property will be mine. Tanveer tells Sunehri that. .i need to raise my finger and ur game is over. Sunehri grabs her finger and twists her arm and says.. game has just begun. Tanveer yelps in pain. Sunehri smirks.

Precap --- Sunehri tells Tanveer.. u r not innocent. U were standing with that knife .. to attack me .. but remember. .it wont take me long to turn the knife at u and slit ur throat easier than people cut cakes. She warns Tanveer from trying to act smart. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvshiv thumbnail
Thank you for the update. So far Aahil has not sensed anything wrong.. I guess we will have to wait for next week to see his reaction. 
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u for the quick update
kanirubina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update