Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 - So sorry guys for the super late WU... I had completely forgotten that i had to do WU yesterday. 

1. Darpan lies to Prabha abt her missing water bottle, lunch box & her torn shirt.

2. Mahesh and cops are torturing Dev in jail. Mahesh says u kill animals w/o any remorse and u brought dead body to fool us that u died. You couldn't have done it all alone. Tell us who all are with you in this dirty work. Become a witness in our side.. and we can get ur punishment reduced. Dev refuses and Mahesh says u'l soon get ur punishment ie u'l be hanged. Mahesh asks his other team ppl ... ie cops not to spare Dev and to continue to torture him.

3. Vishwas in Idol factory.. He gloats abt the fact that he is now friends with Darpan. He says i'l use Darpan to free Dev. 

4. Ganesh sees Darpan's water bottle and lunch box and understood that she was lying.

5. Prabha wakes up Darpan.. saying its morning.. She has to go to School. Prabha goes to prepare Darpan's lunch box. Darpan prays that it should rain.. as she don't want to go to school and get bullied.

6. Mahesh - Darpan are leaving to school but Ganesh stops them and takes away Darpan's bag. Darpan says give my bag and u go and have ur food today. Ganesh doesnt give.. Darpan says be a good bro and give me my bag. Ganesh gives.. and Darpan draws a line on gate.. tells Ganesh not to cross it. Prabha wonders if Ganesh her bro was not there.. then i wonder was would have happen to Darpan.. from where would she have got her bro's love. Ganesh goes behind them.. but sees line outside gate.. and stops.

7. Darpan goes to school and she bangs with someone. That person is having admission forn in hand.. for  her brother. Darpan gets an idea to get form so that she can admit Ganesh to school. Pinky and her group stop Darpan's way and tear the form..

8. Pinky and her group play prank on Darpan by sticky paper ( whith something written on it) on her back.. Ganesh runs to school. Darpan is on a spot of riddicule in assembly. Ganesh reaches there. Teacher ask Darpan who is he?

Precap: Ganesh is about to crush Pinky's brother.

Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thts ok swetha 😃 ...