Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

24dandg thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just came to read the story again but realized its been removed. It was one of my fav stories. I hope i get a chance to read it again
ShwetapS thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

NOTE:

Hope everyone's doing well. Been out of touch for a while now. Thought of putting in a line about taking H&A down from IF. 

I removed my story as I am taking a break from IF for a while, and decided to take it down to protect it. The story won't be available in any other forum or blog, as of now. If I decide to do so you will be the first ones to know. Since I am not active on IF I don't check my messages often, hence, couldn't reply to individual enquiries. I truly appreciate your love and support for this story. As mentioned before, I am sincerely touched. 

Lots of love and luck ðŸ˜Š

Shweta

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShwetapS

NOTE:

Hope everyone's doing well. Been out of touch for a while now. Thought of putting in a line about taking H&A down from IF. 

I removed my story as I am taking a break from IF for a while, and decided to take it down to protect it. The story won't be available in any other forum or blog, as of now. If I decide to do so you will be the first ones to know. Since I am not active on IF I don't check my messages often, hence, couldn't reply to individual enquiries. I truly appreciate your love and support for this story. As mentioned before, I am sincerely touched. 

Shweta

its good that u have it with you...keep it safe n do allow us to read it sometime in future
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good to hear from you:)
Good that I had already read the story twice, didn't know you will be removing it :D
But please I request you to come back with another mind blowing story on arshi
Hope to hear from you soon
mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShwetapS

NOTE:

Shweta

its ok if you want a break , and hoping to see u after some time back although i will miss to read it , but i can understand u r feeling  ...as a writer its u r baby ...hope u will give the wonderful ride again to us
thank u ...with lot of love we too waiting to see u back 😊😊
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi.
I wish you would have kept your story. I have read it twice and like reading random chapters. Please do consider reposting it
It is a wonderful story which everyone would like to read...both the new and old readers.
Please do repost it...it's a request.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hope all's well with you too!

H&A is a beautifully written Arshi story.. Thx a ton for completely it, would love to re-read it again and again:)

Please keep us informed if and when you decide to have it up or write something again! Your so talented with words and writing it's amazing:)

Thx much,
Deepika

Poju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohhh I just read ur note after scrapping u.. No problem.. Take ur time.. But plz do come back wid new n old story.. Would love to read ur work.. 
Have followed ur story through out till now.. N have read it twice.. Now waiting to read again.. 

Muaaahhh..
sman thumbnail
Hi Shweta..was hoping for a new story from you but sad to know you removed Hopes and ambitions..please consider putting it on amazon or any online store..
Good luck and hope to see you soon in IF
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey     Swetha,   thanx    4    d  note...
i       have    read     it     more    than once    n  some     of  it's     update    4-  5    times...      when    u    were  wrtting   this   story  '.i     was   alwys   eager    4  ur  updates ,       stalking     ur     thread    4   updates  .    it   is   one   of  my   favourite    story  of  d  forum,    to  which   i   came   accidently    n    crazyly    fallen   in   love with  it.   I     hope   u  would   have   kept  it  on  d  forum.  i   love  2    read    it     again;    whenever   i   feel    like   it..    but    NO   PROBLEM  ,     IT'S   UR   DECISION...I     FULLY    ENJOYED   READING     IT...WISH    U   COME   UP   WITH     OTHER    MASTER  PIECE    LIKE    THIS...I     M   ON  D  FORUM    ONLY    BC   SOME   OF    TALENTED     WRITER  N    THEIR   BEAUTIFULLY     WRITTEN       STORIES  N    U  R  ONE  OF    THEM.   LOVE  2   HAVE  U    BACK    ONCE   AGAIN...LOVE    U...MANY    ðŸ¤—