Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Oh my! Latha, the Gods must be smiling on me these days, because everywhere I go, I see people complimenting me on my comments... So thank you dear Latha... That is so sweet & generous of you. πŸ€— I miss seeing you these days, remember our race to reserve on EIT?? πŸ˜‰

About a story... I wish I was creative enough dear to write one... πŸ˜†

Geeta, you a huge fan club!!!!! πŸ‘
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: canapoem

LOL, Kavi, looks like it... I had no idea. I am so humbled by everyone's generosity. I take it as a blessing. So thank you once again Kavi. πŸ€—
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Oh my! Latha, the Gods must be smiling on me these days, because everywhere I go, I see people complimenting me on my comments... So thank you dear Latha... That is so sweet & generous of you. πŸ€— I miss seeing you these days, remember our race to reserve on EIT?? πŸ˜‰

About a story... I wish I was creative enough dear to write one... πŸ˜†

Hey 
Of course how can I Not remember that, you and of course Meera. You used to beat me, well most of the timeπŸ˜ƒ
Your Comments are TOO GOOD be missed.
Something tells me that you are a awesome writer and you will never know until you sit down and start to write something and post it then let your Fans decide if its good or not. πŸ˜ƒ So when can we expect a story from you πŸ˜‰

And as for Swetha ji Hope that she start with a other story soon, very soon before we miss our CM ji too much.πŸ˜†
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes I am in that list toooπŸ˜‰
vks11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsyellow

Yes  me  too. Right in the frontπŸ‘. AlwaysπŸ˜‰.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
My dear ladies, kaha ho aap log?
Are we not going on a dharna again for the epilogue?

Or are we too sad that the story is ending?😭
vks11 thumbnail

My dear ladies, kaha ho aap log?

Are we not going on a dharna again for the epilogue?

Or are we too sad that the story is ending?😭

I am here Kavi.   Sad that the story is ending Cry. But definitely want to read the epilogueπŸ‘πŸΌ.  Some  Hot and sweet moments between CMji and his wifey.

Bavari thumbnail
Amazing story. Aristocratic, Artisric, Royal humanly humorous Arnav Singh Raizada as a political candidate and CM. Loved all the characters and the beautiful writing of yours in explaining them. Just Awesome. Take a bow. Don't know how I missed this story. Thx to Rdlovefun for recommending this in her post. Glad had a chance to read. If your planing to write any other Arshi story would love to read your stories. Pls love to be in your PM list. Thx
pixiegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsyellow

Hey 
Of course how can I Not remember that, you and of course Meera. You used to beat me, well most of the timeπŸ˜ƒ
Your Comments are TOO GOOD be missed.
Something tells me that you are a awesome writer and you will never know until you sit down and start to write something and post it then let your Fans decide if its good or not. πŸ˜ƒ So when can we expect a story from you πŸ˜‰

And as for Swetha ji Hope that she start with a other story soon, very soon before we miss our CM ji too much.πŸ˜†

@ Bold, Latha, I'll take that as a sign from the Gods then... πŸ˜† I would love to write someday, but right now, my life is so stressful that I can hardly think of anything let alone a story...

But if I ever do end up writing something, I'll know whom to send it to... πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you once again. πŸ€—

And yes, like you, I too am waiting to hear from Shweta that she will start another story soon. πŸ˜ƒ
pixiegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vks11

Yes  me  too. Right in the frontπŸ‘. AlwaysπŸ˜‰.
Sri, come here you, my dear soul sister, thank you sweetie once again... πŸ€—

Kavi, Sri & Latha, I am most humbled by all the generous love that you all are showering on me today... Literally brought tears of gratitude to my eyes. Don't know what I have done to deserve so much appreciation, but thank you all once again!! Love you ladies. β€οΈ
Edited by pixiegirl - 9 years ago