|firefliesHaven|MaNan DT#5

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
welcome to.

this is a 'Discussion Thread' meant to discuss the two characters, Manik & Nandini, individually and as a couple.

manik.

he is layers and shades of all things combined. he is wrath, he is fury, he is affection, he is care. he is music, he is lyrics, he is fire, he is ice. he is him. apologetically, unashamedly him. he is all that he seems and he is so much more.

nandini.

she is innocence and she is maturity. she lives everywhere in the reality and breathes somewhere in dreams. she is scared, she is strong, she is beauty, she is empathy. she is real, she is out of the world, she is art, she is a fact. she is just a girl with dreams in her eyes and reality in her grip.

MaNan.

they are flames, born to consume each other. they are different, they are same. they begin from 'you' and 'I' and end  at 'us'. they are bound, they are fated; they're the ones for whom the fireflies glow.

• this is a Discussion Thread meant to only discuss the CHARACTERS of Manik & Nandini, not the actors playing them.
  • Keep your discussion to MaNan only and kindly refrain from unnecessary discussion of other characters. 
  • always be civil and mature in your discussions. don't say anything you wouldn't want to hear being said about yourself.
  • bashing is strictly not allowed. constructive criticisms regarding the characters or the plot relating to them is always welcome.
  • again, no discussion of the actors. for that visit the related ATs of the actors here and here.
  • always follow the IF COC.
  • no quoting more than THREE TIMES.
  • have fun.

(credit for the graphics - lostmymusic.)

[Permission for the thread taken from *Shruti*]

Edited by lostmymusic. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations:) For the fifth DT ... Going very fast Manan fans :)
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mai ekbaar v first nai aa paayi!!! πŸ₯±
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations peeps!!!!!!!!!!

DT #5 πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 

Hello its Roopali here.

Seems the epi made DT #4 crash with swooning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by TheRoopsy - 9 years ago
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Marked.
Congo for new DT
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
1st DT ki 1st post meri thiπŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yippeee No 5 , people . Good going. πŸ₯³
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for new DT.

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To continue the discussion from the previous thread-

Like Genie said, the show was rather slow and strangely disjointed which I disliked. I actually have an aversion to youth shows because they are so superficial in general, you know which ones I'm talking about. They lack good characterization and proper depth. I also don't watch purely romantic shows in general, Gul Khan stuff to be more precise. So, I can be a little picky. I hated the famous shows IF loves. So I didn't think I would like another youth show again. 
But I often cannot believe how mature this show has become. It started as a simplistic youth show, but it became so much more with time. It was so average when it started out. Fanaah was completely dominating it. But gradually, KY2 edged over Fanaah in a major way. 
Adhira, it was not about the ragging actually, which I rather liked from the perspective of the story, but the disjointed and random scenes. Once they gained some confidence, they actually started to explore characterization and narrative much better.