|MaNan.firefliesHaven|Discussion Thread.

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

welcome to.

this is a 'Discussion Thread' meant to discuss the two characters, Manik & Nandini, individually and as a couple.

manik.

he is layers and shades of all things combined. he is wrath, he is fury, he is affection, he is care. he is music, he is lyrics, he is fire, he is ice. he is him. apologetically, unashamedly him. he is all that he seems and he is so much more.

nandini.

she is innocence and she is maturity. she lives everywhere in the reality and breathes somewhere in dreams. she is scared, she is strong, she is beauty, she is empathy. she is real, she is out of the world, she is art, she is a fact. she is just a girl with dreams in her eyes and reality in her grip.

MaNan.

they are flames, born to consume each other. they are different, they are same. they begin from 'you' and 'I' and end  at 'us'. they are bound, they are fated; they're the ones for whom the fireflies glow.

• this is a Discussion Thread meant to only discuss the CHARACTERS of Manik & Nandini, not the actors playing them.
  • Keep your discussion to MaNan only and kindly refrain from unnecessary discussion of other characters. 
  • always be civil and mature in your discussions. don't say anything you wouldn't want to hear being said about yourself.
  • bashing is strictly not allowed. constructive criticisms regarding the characters or the plot relating to them is always welcome.
  • again, no discussion of the actors. for that visit the related ATs of the actors here and here.
  • always follow the IF COC.
  • have fun.

(credit for the graphics - lostmymusic.)

[Permission for the thread taken from *Shruti* ]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Woohoo first here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Thanks Mais!
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mais. 
Thank God Monday's on us !!  The wait is excruciating 
sourmisery thumbnail
haha..you asked for it. hope MaNan fans like this place..took all the liberties in the name choosing and layout/description..
Cat. thumbnail
manik.

he is layers and shades of all things combined. he is wrath, he is fury, he is affection, he is care. he is music, he is lyrics, he is fire, he is ice. he is him. apologetically, unashamedly him. he is all that he seems and he is so much more.

nandini.

she is innocence and she is maturity. she lives everywhere in the reality and breathes somewhere in dreams. she is scared, she is strong, she is beauty, she is empathy. she is real, she is out of the world, she is art, she is a fact. she is just a girl with dreams in her eyes and reality in her grip.

MaNan.

they are flames, born to consume each other. they are different, they are same. they begin from 'you' and 'I' and end  at 'us'. they are bound, they are fated; they're the ones for whom the fireflies glow

How well you have described them Mais, they are all this and more, so much to explore and so much to understand, they have grown together and as a viewer this journey has been more than fun to watch! Beautifully expressed here...love it.
Cat. thumbnail
I got to say, I started shipping MaNan seriously once I watched the Meeti Boliyan sequence, there was no going back after that. The whole scene was magical and the journey more than wonderful. And can't wait to discuss all that and more hereπŸ˜† Btw Mais, I was just on tumblr and your gifs are stunning
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes!!! Finally...a MaNan DT.πŸ€—

Hope we get an AT soon. I just simply love the banner.❀️ It is beautiful πŸ˜³

MaNan drooling begins!!!
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mais it is a beautiful thread.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Manik is not your archetypal tv soap boy. His biggest asset and distinction is that - he is a learner . He is not just who automatically reboots into a version 2.0 model, he takes in new experiences, feelings and emotions and processes them in the most organic matter. His evolution is not just related to one relationship, he applies the same maturity to all his bonds.  This makes him different and special
Nandu  is us. She is the girl who we all have been at some point in our lives. She is normal girl with a very grounding perception of reality and a piercing clarity of thoughts. This makes her glow, her innocence is not because of ignorance , it is because she genuinely believes in the fireflies and what they signify. 

Together they are an experience and together is when they make perfect sense. 
sourmisery thumbnail
hi5 Catty! i also started shipping them in Meethi Boliyan. or to be precise, i shipped the potential in them..i liked the idea of their tuning, them being so one with music, them forgetting all about their hateful equation and having a blast singing...I loved that. two people so widely different, so opposites, so hating of each other..finding a common ground and being all lost in it...I am so happy to see that potential being shaped up beautifully over time.

thanks for liking my stuff on tumblr 😳 just some modest efforts result of high feels πŸ˜†