#1| IshRa : Meherbaan FF | Thread One - Complete. Moved to Thread Two. - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Placing a palm over her mouth, he tried his level breathe. In and out. It did all but lift the heavy weight off his chest.
This is so raman. I can picture him doing that. You notice everything from Karan's acting. 

the voice echoing in the room scene was awesome. It made my heap spin. Loved it !

He wasn't welcome there, he knew
He knew it from the way the ladies moved away auto a corner, shielding themselves from him
That line, for no reason. I just loved that scene in the elevator. 
PS : if raman was coming into the elevator i was in, i swear he's be the one who'd have to shield himself from me. Not the other way around. Bas.

She was dressed in a full sleeved blue lace partially backless bodycon dress that accentuated her curves perfectly and ended two inches below her thighs
Life goals. 

To hell with this
"So what?" 
"f**k this."
No. "To hell with this." 4 words that made this update turn into perfection. Yep.

If he had chosen to hit on an old abandoned chair in the middle of a well furnished room, this lady had decided to sit in a room with people all around her. How different were they?
This is the meaning of my story : there are the same one. They can be as different as they want but there are at the same moment, at the same place in their life, in the same condition. There is no one on earth that could get them like they get each other. They are meant to be.

They had no meaning. Maybe she didn't have a family to return home to. Maybe she was alone just like him. Maybe she was a reject too. Maybe she was just like him. Maybe she craved for love and acceptance. If only he knew how right he was. 
First of all. This is the real deal. This could have been in first encounter. You and me, we're one. Basity bas.

"Are you my angel? Ravan ho tum? Mera toh Ram bhi nahi," she had whispered as she choked on her own voice. 
Ishita breaking my heart. Thank you chipmunk... 

Tonight he would live for her. And then she would be his last memory
Raman breaking the already broken pieces of my heart. You have no soul Lady, for doing that to me... 

"Kaha khoye ho aaj, seriously, Raman,"
Nope Ishu. Khoya tha, khoye nahi ab.

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Rajji.

December 18, 2007. 

IshRa's night. 
December 18, 2014.
Our night. The amount of spamming we do... ROFL.

demons . nightmares. 
refuge . calmness . finality . sorrows . song .
Because no one does angst as better as us. 

He needed company, he mused. And company he would get.
Their second encounter. It's coming. IT'S COMING. 

Crushed. Crumpled. And carefully disposed of
The rambling. The nagging. The complaining. The familiarity. The sense of acceptance. Did it have anything to do with his meeting with that lady he met hours ago, he didn't know
Those two paragraphs were PERFECTION. I can't kiara. When i say you didn't disappoint, it's because proof is here : these paragraphs, it's the soul of my TS. Payal will agree.

I've been stuck to you since the day my mother forced me to terminate my first child
You give meaning to Shagun. It's all about perspective, once you said to me. You make a character out of the mess we see onscreen. That whole paragraph. I remember reading it when you first sent it to me and i was blown away. Shagun has a past, something that justify the way she left raman. You did the job the cv's couldn't do up to date. You're amazing. I mean it but you won't believe it. Proof is : look, my comment on the way you wrote shagun is longer than my other comments. 
That's the same with BYH (not BMB as you once called it you dummy!), you had thought it through. Raman being a lost man picking the wrong decision and i didn't know. You amaze me. You think things out. Your characters have dept. Okay moving on or you'll think i'll flattering you. But just get this : i'm impressed. Ok. Bas now.

Omg. I swear to god. I feel like quitting the whole of business and sending you a voice note of me squealing. But I pity your ear drums.  

Every night is our night. #7years 

The amount of spamming we do and the withdrawal symptoms I get when you're not around. 

Correction. No one does angst better than you.  Now sush and receive the compliment. 

#nocomment

#feels uncontrollable feels

Dobie feel proud that you remember tiny bits of our conversation? Yes. The heck I do.  Yes. I do.  And you amaze me. The OS. You don't even know how loved I felt. How much I fangirled over. How much I loved and how much motivation it was. There are several reasons that I love you, but the most is because you are you. And because you're so adorably awesome and so kuch more. 

I'm nothing when compared to you. You're awesome and you leave me mind blown and out there in front of the wolves. Fangirling. You know I never to rarely do that but I do that when it comes to your work.  Everytime. 
malar3 thumbnail
Wat a wonderful update..from the garden scene to the last scene it was too good..so subbu dance with ishita..here I thought their next encounter wil be dhamekar but to think of it in a way it shows that ishita has completely moved on and no place for subbu in her life..but surely that idiot and his friend are gonna interpret something else..doesn't ronit know ishita is married and that too to the Raman bhalla..setting his wife to subbu can't wait for ramans gussa on ronit wen he finds this..and was subbu all ther wen Raman answered the rapid fire question??frw doubta here and there but otherwise wonderful chapter..the flashbacks wer too good..it gives depth to their character and surprisingly to shagun's character too..and thanks for the mention..I love to be the first to read ur updates..
.Rajji. thumbnail
 I'll be your Guardian tonight. Tum akeli nahin ho and tonight you'll live. Not just breathe. I'll make sure of that.
RKB gives me life.

She spun in circles like a toddler as the passing carriage flung rose petals in the air.
Filmy!

Happy. He should be happy.
All there is to know about life : you should be happy. Bas. Eternal bas. 

"Nothing worse than yours, or maybe the same as yours. Heartbreak."
This girl would light aflame the remains of the man lost at war with fate and love.  
And from his ashes would rise another man. A man who stand on his own, for his own and no one would he able to bring him down. No one.  
You give hopes to your own characters. Cruel woman you are.

Fate. Meeting Ishita was fate, marrying her was choice but falling in love with her was beyond his control.  
Perfection.

Rohit had arrived an hour. 
You mean Johar ?

AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: malar3

Wat a wonderful update..from the garden scene to the last scene it was too good..so subbu dance with ishita..here I thought their next encounter wil be dhamekar but to think of it in a way it shows that ishita has completely moved on and no place for subbu in her life..but surely that idiot and his friend are gonna interpret something else..doesn't ronit know ishita is married and that too to the Raman bhalla..setting his wife to subbu can't wait for ramans gussa on ronit wen he finds this..and was subbu all ther wen Raman answered the rapid fire question??frw doubta here and there but otherwise wonderful chapter..the flashbacks wer too good..it gives depth to their character and surprisingly to shagun's character too..and thanks for the mention..I love to be the first to read ur updates..

Wait.  I need to put a disclaimer. 

Thank you. Subbu and Ishita have had encounters before like the couture shopping but if you notice Ishita fails to interact with people who aren't her immediate family or aren't her Delhi clan. And even in the couture shopping scene she was too engrossed in Ruhi and then in telling Veer off to pay attention to Subbu. 

No. Ishita isn't in the media and Rohit arrives after the whole thing happens and he only interacts with Subbu throughout and Subbu is the last person to reveal Ishita ka married status. I'm pretty sure Raman would laugh it off as he knows it wouldn't affect Ishita, per se.  

I started penning the chapter at 10 pm last night. Went to bed at 5 am. (Same when it comes to Rajjo), woke up at 8-9am and finished hole chapter by 3pm along with Rajjo. I just wanted to get to the kiss. The next update will start from the end of Yeh Ishq Haaye sequence and then move on. The rapid fire sequence is long and the chapter was long as it is.  Hope you understand. 

Glad you liked it. I shall share the compliment with Rajjo. 
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Rajji.

I'll be your Guardian tonight. Tum akeli nahin ho and tonight you'll live. Not just breathe. I'll make sure of that.
RKB gives me life.

She spun in circles like a toddler as the passing carriage flung rose petals in the air.
Filmy!

Happy. He should be happy.
All there is to know about life : you should be happy. Bas. Eternal bas. 

"Nothing worse than yours, or maybe the same as yours. Heartbreak."
This girl would light aflame the remains of the man lost at war with fate and love.  
And from his ashes would rise another man. A man who stand on his own, for his own and no one would he able to bring him down. No one.  
You give hopes to your own characters. Cruel woman you are.

Fate. Meeting Ishita was fate, marrying her was choice but falling in love with her was beyond his control.  
Perfection.

Rohit had arrived an hour. 
You mean Johar ?

#1 That's Payal's line. Bas.  

#2 It's Mumbai. In Bollywood its filmy and it's bloody Christmas time.  #love #ourplans 

#3 The picture send and your journal. Last night's memories.  

#4 I love the way you use hopes. Can't get over it.  Bas.  You are worse.  

#4 ikr! 

#5 Yes. Tera Johar. We agreed to code name him Rohit. Because we love Payaliya too much. And she is given the honor of naming our kids. Testing her skills.  Pizza and Armpits shall have better names. Amen. ðŸ˜†
malar3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AraBearxx

Wait. I need to put a disclaimer.

Thank you. Subbu and Ishita have had encounters before like the couture shopping but if you notice Ishita fails to interact with people who aren't her immediate family or aren't her Delhi clan. And even in the couture shopping scene she was too engrossed in Ruhi and then in telling Veer off to pay attention to Subbu.

No. Ishita isn't in the media and Rohit arrives after the whole thing happens and he only interacts with Subbu throughout and Subbu is the last person to reveal Ishita ka married status. I'm pretty sure Raman would laugh it off as he knows it wouldn't affect Ishita, per se.

I started penning the chapter at 10 pm last night. Went to bed at 5 am. (Same when it comes to Rajjo), woke up at 8-9am and finished hole chapter by 3pm along with Rajjo. I just wanted to get to the kiss. The next update will start from the end of Yeh Ishq Haaye sequence and then move on. The rapid fire sequence is long and the chapter was long as it is. Hope you understand.

Glad you liked it. I shall share the compliment with Rajjo.

ok I understand how difficult it Wud hav been to write such along chapter..so next chapter we are gonna have the rapid Fire scenes..jus had the doubt..thanks for the clarification..and I think u shud put the disclaimer
aaminah123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know where to begin from and what to point out, it was perfect and I loved it to the core. You just made my day girl!
Brownie points for adding 'just give me a reason' one of my favorites.

I really don't know how you move the scenes back and forth but its just amazing. Articulate. 

And you do create magic with words, with their chemistry. With just their presence and the love.

Thank you for the super long update!🤗

.Rajji. thumbnail
Ishita found herself waiting for Raman. As if he was her drug. Her personal dose of ecstacy. Something she wanted to be forever high on. 
IshRa love is our love. 

Raman found himself struggling to smile. He tried to flex those cheek muscles of his, but it hurt.  
Each time i think of Raman smiling i think of Payal. 

He had picked them up and he had followed her as she spun around the sand
Were the shoes Louboutins?
Just kidding. Loving the filmy ambiance. Dream worthy.

It was wrong for her to be so enchanting at her worst. 
Beautiful.

I'll DL all the meherbaan playlist later, but you need to know that Pink - just give me a reason is Ishra to me. Best song ever. 

She broke down as she ranted to her heart's content. 
And he found himself talking about his life for the first time.
that was not expected. I didn't think they would share so much. 

But she didn't mention him. 
Yo. Rude Ishu! (the feels i have for raman though... THE FEELS.)
Edited by .Rajji. - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail
And the funny thing is that I don't even care.
It's funny how people who say they don't care actually mean that they do. Funny. The irony.

All that was known was that two people were falling in love and a whole new  galaxy was created in their wake.
Beautiful.

It was as his lips met hers, and as his hands lightly cupped her face has it made all the difference.
oooh i see now ! the kiss. I was so engrossed in the update that i had forgotten about that. THE KISS.

"Ruhanika," she whispered as she spooned another spoonful of frozen yogurt that he had purchased for her minutes ago.
I say yes to this.

People aren't always what you want them to be. Sometimes they disappoint you or let you down, but you have to give them a chance first. You can't just meet someone and expect them to be everything you're looking for and then be angry when they're not every hope and aspiration you projected onto them. It's foolish to believe that someone will be what you imagine them to be. And sometimes, when you give them a chance, they turn out to be better than you imagined. Different, but better.
-Chloe Rattray, Sacre Noir  

I love Payal.