#1| IshRa : Meherbaan FF | Thread One - Complete. Moved to Thread Two. - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Kiara, my dear, you're brilliant.. Those moments between Ishita and Raman that you've mentioned via the family discussions are so endearing. Especially the bit about Raman buying the photograph from the reporter and gifting it to Ishita. 
Loved the bedroom scene as well.. I could yet again see how much he Loves his wife in arms😊😊

One thing that's really remarkable about all the family members (the immediate family members, and not the Chennai ones) is that they NEVER, not even accidentally, let slip that Ruhi is not Ishita's biological daughter. Wonder what'll happen if/when that's leaked out.

About the IshRa equation. .. you've really portrayed their relationship in an interesting manner. They're always waging a war with their conflicting emotions, which is coming in the way of their relationship. Although how they keep their hands off each other is a mystery. So much sexual tension between the twoπŸ˜† 

Loved this update on the whole.. definitely had the IshRa magic in it😊
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Liashna

Res

p.s: If I remember well enough, there's a chapter, I suppose 7 or 8 which has a scene like what was shown in today's episode. Ishita crying in her car and went wondering about Raman, her love, and came to the conclusion-sirf ruhi ke liye 😳

W*F. W*F. Are you telling me that someone has been reading my FF and taking inspiration.  Seriously.  Eeekkksss. Exciting.  
Edited by AraBearxx - 9 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
fantastic update πŸ‘
whitelily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful updates,written beautifully
MayurnASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic updates πŸ‘
Though i'm late. I read and Loved all the four of them 
you are a wonderful and intense writer. Love the details πŸ‘πŸ‘

Eagerly waiting for the next part πŸ˜³
ekta979 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey plz plz do pm me the updates of this ss ... i just love it ... plz pm me ... :)
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Raman and Ishita have come a long way from Sirf Ruhi ke liye but still not at the destination together
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*waves*

are you updating? πŸ˜ƒ
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AraBearxx

W*F. W*F. Are you telling me that someone has been reading my FF and taking inspiration.  Seriously.  Eeekkksss. Exciting.  

*bangs head on table* I will remind myself to unres all the posts, πŸ₯Ί sorry πŸ˜’

πŸ˜† If you watch the epi, you can see the replica of the meaning there. 😳
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
when u will update???
update soon