Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

But I don't understand how they will link this serial with Anandi and Jagya's kids story because this serial was all about JaAn , their Bal Vivah , it ends with them completely settled in their lives Out of all serials BV is the only one where generation leap do not suit at all I think they don't know how to bring leap in this serial that's why they keep postponing then why not end it ?The serial has passed its expiry date and right now it is running without story How many obsessions and marriages they will show ? They cannot show professional tracks coz they don't know about any profession They only know how to show marriages and love triangles  and how many such tracks they will show It has become too boring now  Better end it after giving AnSh their baby Right now this painter track is so forced Why not make Amol walk The track is left in between and then give AnSh their baby  JaGan baby track they ruined because of their obsession with Dadisaa

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Version 2 is only a leap whenever it comes.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actor wants to quit because he don't want to play Grandpa? I think AnSh baby track will come next. He doesn't considered adopted Amol as pota so not yet a grandpa😆.

Maybe it will revealed during palash track itself that Anandi is pregnant and palash will finally move out apologising, not dead or killed.