I Can't See you in pain... MANAN OS UPDATED

pslove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is my first OS. I hope you like it.
There are some changes that I have done from the Yesterdays Episode..
sorry if tere are any spelling mistakes or Grammer mistakes

Manik was sleeping on the stairs of college. In his sleeping form he just looked so inocent that Nandani couldn't take her eyes off him. She just kept on looking at him as if there is no one else except him in the world. Suddenly she noticed Manik's head falling down was going to hit the rod. She rushed towards him and caught his head and took a sign of relaif that he was not hurt. She stood at that position for almost an hour. 

After an hour Manik woke up to see Nandani in pain.her hands had started paining. "Nandani are u mad. tumne kine kaha tha ki tum aise kahde raho. see how much ur hand is paining." he shouted out loud. "wo actully u were going to fall so i just gave some support." she said sofly, scared and ambarased. After a small eye lock manik said "thank you." they both were ambressed about the hug they had yesterday and manik still looked sleepy "Manik i thik u shoud go home and sleep for some time, we'll discuss about Dhruv and Rishab tommorow" before manik could say anything nandaini just walked away. She was still feeling akwrd to talk to manik.

After an hour regular college had started. NH3 was practicing in their reharsal hall. after a good jamming session the all set to rest for somtime. "i'll drink some water and come back in 5" said harshad and went out of the room. "mujhe mukti ka pecha nahi karna" cried navya "did she say something to u" nandani inquired but navya just said "mujhe kisi ka b picha nahi karna" meanwhile harshad arrived to the room and saw both the girls talking "whats going on gaes??" nandani n navya looked at each other and nandani said "main aur navya soch rahe the that we should not do this spyig thing and concentrate on our music" "kya tum ye chahati ho navya" asked harsdad to which navya nodded her in affermation "okay then mere band ki dono ladkiyaan ye chahati hai toh we will stop this. from now on no spying and only music" said harshad with a huge smile no his face. to which all the members of NH3 responded with a even larger smile.

But suddenly nandani said "harshad i want to confess something. i told manik every thing that we were spying fad5." hearing this harshad got angry. he stood up from his place went to nandani and slaped nandani. "nandani yeh tumne kya kiya tumne manik ko sab bata diya. tumhe pata manik ne mujhe kal kitna mara. tumne ye thik nahi kiya. kal meri bahot insult hui hai. ill not spare u." harshad said angrily and walked out. both shahid and navya were shoked. and nandani was still unable to understand what had happend just. "nandani" said navya putting her hand on nandani's sholder. "mujhe kuch der akela chod do, main thodi der main aati hoon" said nandani with plaeding eyes. shahid and navya walked out of the class. as soon as the door was shut she bursted out. she was just crying crying and crying.

After a few mintues of crying she realisied that NH3 and fab5 had to report to raghav sir like every day. She quikly rushed to the washroom. when she entered the washroom lukily there was no one inside. she went near the mirror and saw that here eyes were red. her cheeks had harshads hand mark. she again cried and regained her control "nandani stop crying and u shoud go now every one must be waiting for u. and the most important thing that no one should come to know what happened." she thoraly washed her face. applied some makeup so that she looked fresh and the hanmark no her cheeks is not visible. and plastered an big smile on her face. she combed her hair in such a way that her hurted ceek gets hidden. off she was to report to raghav sir.

all members of fab5 and nh3 were present in the room except nandani. manik was getting resless so as to y she hasn't shown up yet "kahi wo mere vaje se toh nahi ayi. kal jo hua isliye. par subhe toh wo milne aayi thi toh ab tak yun nahi aayi" manik was in his thoughts when cabir said "harshad kya hua fab5 ko todte todte tere nh3 hi tootgayi kya. were is ur nandani??" and he laughed with the girl members of fab5 joining him. harshad, navya and shaid got akward with this talk and started looking here n there witout an eye contact with anyone. except no one obeserved the change in the expressions of nh3. the discomfort in them. "there is something really wrong."
while manik is in his thaughts he fells her presence. he turns towards the door and sees nandani entering with a huge smile a very huge smile and hugs navya saying "thank u" loudly. as navya was standing in the middle of both the boys she says softly and in a cold tone "kisi ko kuch b pata calna nahi chahiye. so all of u please behave normal" she comes out of the hug. an says happily "thank u for the cake navya. it was very tasty." navya replied "tumhe acha laga toh main kat tumahare liya aur le aaungi" the started talking.

when nandani entered the room and was talking with navya, dhruv's eyes fell on nandani's beauty and her smile and he kept staring at her. "aahmm" "hey alia" "dhruv dont waste ur time tell her about ur feelings. i m sure that if every one comes to that she makes u happy they will except her. atleast trust us thi much." aliya said this and went away to talk to mukti. dhruv went to his thaughts and, trying to think about what alia had said.

mean while manik was constantly oberving nandani."there is something not in place. subhe toh kam makeup tha toh achanak itna kyun laga k aaye hai. bal b subhe se alag hai. aur kuch zyada he nahi has rahi aaj. there is somthing which is not right but what. y m i feeling so restless." manik got out his thaughts as soon as the peon entered the room. both the bands stood infront of each other at that very moment manik and nandani's eyes met. and at that moment a drop of tear fell from nandani's eyes. nandani quikly wiped it off and again plastered a smile on her face and looked at manik.

but manik saw that tear in her eyes and his heart broke into a thousande of picies. he steped forward to hug her but the peon interrupted "aaj raghav sir nahi aayen hai, toh wo kal tumlogo ki practice lenge." saying this he leaves n manik realizes what was he going to do. but he was still in pain seeng the pain in nandani's eyes which she is trying to hide.

all of them leave the room "navya i m going home"nandani says this and walks away. manik sees this and makes an escuse to fab5 and follows nandani. while nandani is walking she fells thisty but observs that her bottel is empty. she stops to fill her botter near the tap and manik comes and stands behind her and gets lost in his nandani land. after filling water nandani turns to laeve, but gets shoked to see manik and spills the water on herself. manik smiles a little but his face becomes sad by seeing that nandani is trying hard to control her pain. manik's heart was pining and shoting out loudly why she so sad. how can i reduce it. it is killing me. on the other hand it was getting difficult for nandani to hide her pain so she  started waking away. he took her behind the music area. made her stand infront of him.  

Manik removes his handkerchif from his poket and starts wiping the water from nandani's face still unaware of the reason why nandani is in pain. As soon as his hand reaches to wipe her left cheek nandani irks in pain '"sss" . Manik gets curious and gentally puts her hair which were hiding her pain behind her ears. when he saw that her cheeks are hurt an drop of tear escapes his eyes. and before he could say anything nandani crushes him into a hug and stars crying. Manik was very angry at that moment and felt like killing that person who gave nandani this pain.
BECAUSE HE CAN'T SEE HER IN PAIN

SORYY GUYS BUT I HAD A SHORT STORY IN MY MIND SO HERES A SMALL PARA WHICH GIVES IT AN END.

IF SOMETHING NEW COMES TO MY MIND I'LL DEFINATELY POST IT.
Edited by sjfan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayaya. thumbnail
LOVE THIS!
I love Manik's concern for Nandu. It's so good.
This was really well written. I love the concept.
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is really good... Manik can feel her pain and is trying to comfort her...
and how could that harshad raise his hand on our cute nandini...
But I think manik will teach him a good lesson...
Do continue soon and p.m me if possible
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome
continue soon
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well seriously Harshad slapped nandu. I think in the next part you shouod show how nandini teach a lesson to harshad and manik punching him. our nandu is not dat weak that if some1 slap her and she will not say anything. But otherwise I love d rest of the story. plz cont soon.
ramishafariha thumbnail
update soon eagerly waiting for the next part :)

RK-ki-Kaneez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice os continue soon
-crazyfan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc concept 
pls...updates soon
shinchan12d3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail