Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats on the forth DT ðŸ˜ƒ
I just saw the episode and two things stood out for me what Manik told Nandu that was so damn honest and the dance ðŸĪŠ
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
On a side note, the reason he gives. "You and I are working on Rishabh and Dhruv and you being friends with him will make it all the more confusing". What lameness. ðŸ˜†
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

"You and Dhruv are friends again?"

"We were always friends," 
He hisses. She starts leaving. He holds her hand softly, looking down "I don't like it."
"What?"
"I...don't like it", the way he takes both her hands and pulls her a little closer. 
I want Manik. Please. Someone like Manik. *cries*

I just loved this convo to bits, so much intensity so much depth 
Does anyone know where to find Manik ðŸ˜†
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

"You and Dhruv are friends again?"

"We were always friends," 
He hisses. She starts leaving. He holds her hand softly, looking down "I don't like it."
"What?"
"I...don't like it", the way he takes both her hands and pulls her a little closer. 
I want Manik. Please. Someone like Manik. *cries*

I don't want someone like Manik, I want this Manik Malhotra. Can someone steal him from Nandu?
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nyxx

THEY DO. These writers troll here, trust mee. I have a very good experience from a previous forum. 
I know Niti vists IF - She tweeted her brithday thread today on twitter. 

Also, I hope CVs pay heed to all that we said yesterday on the DT...About Diwali Sequence with Nandu in a saree & Manik in a Kurta...ðŸ˜ģ

Also - Parth posted a picture on instagram of the hug scene. It was a closeup shot of himself...He said he loved the intensity. SO DID I. SO DID WE ALL...

yes...I hope they have a Diwali segment.ðŸ˜ģ
N_Niya thumbnail
CVs...aankhen kholke ussme acche se paani daalke saaf karlo aur dekho...
Thanku for making MaNan so amazing!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
& humlogomese kisiko v Manik ko sacrifice karte hue nai dekhna...Pls Manik ki sacrifice track mat laana!...we love this monster! ðŸ˜ƒ
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail

On a side note, the reason he gives. "You and I are working on Rishabh and Dhruv and you being friends with him will make it all the more confusing". What lameness. ðŸ˜†

I know right! ðŸ˜† Manik na. This guy can have girls drool over him, but then act like an idiot in the next scene.
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

YUSS! Dee is right! They visit the forum. And that is why, we should only talk about nice ideas. 

Dee, you talking about IPK forum? 

Haha Suha, I completely agree. We end up talking about so much after every episode, they can probably use 1 idea per day and see how the sow excels...😉

Because this is like the MaNan Adda - this is the place where CVs should come. We can gladly share all our ideas and we wont even ask for credit...JUST USE THEM, will ya. Diwali Ding Dong, do you hear me? Kanjivaram, did ya hear that? Manik in a KURTA...yah yah? Okay. 

😆

@ sanelyyy insaneee - BINGO. Were you there as well? I was and usually a lot of what was shown in romantic scenes or even the dramatic ones...came from the forum peeps. Good things only, yes yes ;-) But I equally frustrate...however, that hasn't happened yet with KY2. I am loving the progress in how they are working the Manan relationship. ðŸ˜Š
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_Niya

CVs...aankhen kholke ussme acche se paani daalke saaf karlo aur dekho...

Thanku for making MaNan so amazing!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
& humlogomese kisiko v Manik ko sacrifice karte hue nai dekhna...Pls Manik ki sacrifice track mat laana!...we love this monster! ðŸ˜ƒ

Manik sacrifice karega bhi toh zyada der apne Nandu se door nahi reh payega. One minute he'll be like, "Oh, Dhruv likes her. Dhruv is my best buddy. I should just... let them be..." and then he'll see her in the college the next day be all like "Forget it."
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nyxx

@ sanelyyy insaneee - BINGO. Were you there as well? I was and usually a lot of what was shown in romantic scenes or even the dramatic ones...came from the forum peeps. Good things only, yes yes ;-) But I equally frustrate...however, that hasn't happened yet with KY2. I am loving the progress in how they are working the Manan relationship. ðŸ˜Š

You don't remember my name? Kyun? Why? Mere naam mein aisi kya kami reh gayi thi? ðŸ˜ģ 
I was in that forum, not much active but I knew cv's took the forum ideas. ðŸ˜†