Ali Quli Mirza: I will romance each and every girl inside the Big Boss

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Interview with the new wild card entrant in BB house

First things first. Why Bigg Boss?

Why not Bigg Boss? I have always been a fan of this show. So when they offered me to be a part of it, I couldn't refuse. I want to connect to my fans through Bigg Boss, which is like the mother of all reality shows in India.

There is a buzz that you are going to be rude and mean to everyone inside the house...

See I am an entertaining person, my aim would to be entertain everyone. If someone is good to me, I'll be good as well. However, if anyone tries to act smart, I'll be over smart. Jo jaisi ball phekega, waisa shot lagega.

Amongst all the current contestants, who is your favourite?

I really like Praneet (Bhatt). I have done a film with Aarya (Babbar). I have also done quite a few shows with Karishma(Tanna) and Minissha (Lamba). I have worked out with Puneet (Issar). So basically, I know a lot of them personally. I don't think I will have any problems with them. It also depends on how they will play the game.

But there must be one person, who you must dislike?

See they all are playing it very safe till now. So even I haven't been able to judge them properly. And honestly, I don't want to go inside with any negative energies.

There are quite a few girls inside the house. If you had to romance anyone of them, who would it be?

I will romance each and every girl there. On Monday, I will romance Karishma, Tuesday it will be Sonali, Wednesday will be Diandra. So yeah, I would romance every girl, so that no one feels left out (Laughs).

Who is your favourite contestant amongst the previous seasons of Bigg Boss?

Gauhar Khan last season. I really liked the way she conducted herself inside the house.

Going by the history of Bigg Boss, none of the wild card entries have been able to win the show. Do you think you will be able to break that?

I would definitely try to. I come from a very small village, but today, I have made a name for myself in the music industry. Bachpan se maine impossible ko possible kiya hai. So I hope I will be able to break that myth and win Bigg Boss season 8.

You are said to be quite close to the host Salman Khan. Did he give you any tips?

He has always been very supportive. I will soon be making my Bollywood debut with the film Roar, the trailer of which was launched by Salman sir. So he has always been there. As far as tips are concerned, he just asked me to be myself.

Edited by girlie_giggles - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
monday ko tanna tuesday sona
wed diandra...
tuesday ko tanna bolegi monday ko isne muje touch kiya..
thursday ko diandra will rant "oh my god he is such a phsyco..he left me nd moved on with minisha"
drps25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beta tumse na ho paayega. 
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akankshaArsha

monday ko tanna tuesday sona
wed diandra...
tuesday ko tanna bolegi monday ko isne muje touch kiya..
thursday ko diandra will rant "oh my god he is such a phsyco..he left me nd moved on with minisha"

Hahahaha 🀣 good 1
And Friday ko seedha disqualification, national tv pe isne cheat kiya Edited by Tahira-2013 - 9 years ago
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lagta he is maamle mein yeh Upen, Gautam and Arya ko bhi piche chod degaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail

There are quite a few girls inside the house. If you had to romance anyone of them, who would it be?

I will romance each and every girl there. On Monday, I will romance Karishma, Tuesday it will be Sonali, Wednesday will be Diandra. So yeah, I would romance every girl, so that no one feels left out (Laughs).

LMAO πŸ€£ he will surely bring some entertainment 

sharif_lafungi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

Hahahaha 🀣 good 1
And Friday ko seedha disqualification, national tv pe isne cheat kiya

oh yes ...national television pe ek ladki ke sath healthy flirting ki...disqualification chaiye big boss πŸ˜†
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

Hahahaha 🀣 good 1
And Friday ko seedha disqualification, national tv pe isne cheat kiya

πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
not interested in knowing about this wild card!
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Gautam works harder as an entertainer now.