Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ajaz Khan also stated the same before entering BB house...
but show may hur larki say flirt karnay parr daant khaayi from candy to gauhar    ðŸ˜†

iss showoff ka bhi yehi haal hoonay waala hai    ðŸ˜‰
HypocriteLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
dear god I already dislike me.no idea who is he though 😆
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He seems to b a bb material ..looking fwd to his entry!why do i think he is gone bring upen into limelight!
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
From the look of it, he definitely seems to be BB material...
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH NO! Don't want fake romances. 

We want FIGHTS, DRAMA. Missing a trouble making personalities like Armaan, Sky. If he turns out another flirt or a fake romancer, then not supporting him.We have enough flirts in the house already ðŸ˜¡
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i like this guy..  ðŸ˜Ž
-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is he planning to romance with Diandra also?😆
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Look at this article...

Ali Quli Mirza who is all set to enter Bigg Boss as a wild-card entry, says he is all set to make history.

"So far no wild-card entry (for example, Ajaz Khan) has ever won Bigg Boss. I hope to change that. I hope to entertain inside the Bigg Boss. Because I am an actor and singer. I see myself as complete package. Jo jaisa ball phekega main waisa batting karunga (I'll behave according to the attitude of others)"

Ali who hails from a tiny village in Uttar Pradesh still can't believe how far he has come. "I used to believe in God. But the way my life has shaped up I believe in destiny. From a village in UP where we had electricity for only a few hours I went all the way to Manhattan to shoot Kabir Khan's New York, and now I'm in Bigg Boss. If this is not destiny,what is?"

Recalling his early days of struggle Ali says, "As a child I had to cycle every day for 17 kms to go to my school. It was a very tough life. I dreamt of becoming a star. I wanted to sing and act. And I got to do both. My songs are very popular in Dubai and many countries."

Ali has been seen in films like New York and Jail. Soon he will be sen in Kamal Sadanah's film Roar about the tigers of Sundarban.

Ali marvels at his own journey. "It's been a 14-year banwaas, a long period of struggle for me. But now I've finally made a breakthrough. Bigg Boss is a huge platform for me. I want people to see me, like me and vote for me."

http://www.pinkvilla.com/tvtags/bigg-boss-8/i-ll-make-history-singer-actor-ali-quli-mirza-his-wild-card-entry-bigg-boss

Edited by girlie_giggles - 9 years ago
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am already hating this guy...dont know why..He looks like a big show off himself...but my perception can change too after he enters the house...

If he is gonna bring spice in BB...Bring it on Ali..as I want reactions from the Mr.India team(Natz, Upen, Aarya etc)
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
facepalm like Gautam 😆

lets see if he becomes another ajaz or arya at the end 😉