Kabir agrees to his marriage alliance with Anchal

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In the episode aired on 14th October,Kabeer agreed to his marriage with Anchal when asked by his family.

Wonder if,the CV's are going ahead with their marriage.Hope Anchal's character does not turn negative in the future.

Hope that if CV's intend to show Kabeer marrying Piya,it takes place after they both realize their feelings about each other.Instead of Kabeer having to marry Piya to save her honor or something similar.

The pace of the show uptil now is really nice.They have not rushed Kabeer-Piya story.It really started well,from,their being classmates and then slowly becoming close friends.
And now though,it has been shown that Kabeer is in a dilemma about  Piya and his being unhappy seeing her with Himesh,nothing similar has been shown on Piya's part.
Maybe now after seeing Kabeer getting close to Anchal,she may also be shown facing the same feelings  Kabeer is currently experiencing.

Edited by beena.thomas - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess.noor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I think piya will start getting them too. I agree with you too that their wedding shouldn't be in a "typical" saving the honor situation but I highly doubt it because I can see that coming in the future. Or maybe himesh realizes that piya likes Kabir and he steps back and then kabir calls off his engagement too.
-beena- thumbnail
The surprising part in the episode was Kabeer's sudden 360 degree turn in his friendship with Anchal.
The other day he was shown to be not so comfortable and free with her.That day he agreed to try to get friendly with Anchal, only on Piya's asking a promise from him to do so.And,when asked by Savita and Neeta about him liking Anchal,he didn't reply in the affirmative.
And today suddenly ,he starts dropping her home from college,picking her up,talking to her freely and even taking her home.And all this, while he kept ignoring Piya.
And then,he agreed to his alliance with Anchal on being asked by his family.

About the overhearing part.This is something which is shown in almost every other serial.
Wonder why should someone be able to overhear conversations,at the most inopportune time.

princess.noor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena.thomas

The surprising part in the episode was Kabeer's sudden 360 degree turn in his friendship with Anchal.
The other day he was shown to be not so comfortable and free with her.That day he agreed to try to get friendly with Anchal, only on Piya's asking a promise from him to do so.And,when asked by Savita and Neeta about him liking Anchal,he didn't reply in the affirmative.
And today suddenly ,he starts dropping her home from college,picking her up,talking to her freely and even taking her home.And all this, while he kept ignoring Piya.
And then,he agreed to his alliance with Anchal on being asked by his family.

About the overhearing part.This is something which is shown in almost every other serial.
Wonder why should someone be able to overhear conversations,at the most inopportune time.

Perfectly said= kabeer's 360 degree turn, wasn't expecting that
-beena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess.noor

Yeah I think piya will start getting them too. I agree with you too that their wedding shouldn't be in a "typical" saving the honor situation but I highly doubt it because I can see that coming in the future. Or maybe himesh realizes that piya likes Kabir and he steps back and then kabir calls off his engagement too.

Thanks a lot for the reply yaar.
Ha yaar,I hope that Himesh realizes that Piya likes Kabir and steps back in time.Instead of him backing off at the marriage altar,due to any reason.And then, Kabir having to marry her  to save her honor.

Edited by beena.thomas - 9 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
people in luv go confuse so kabir n from today episode its look like piya like kabir too..but status class n taunting of kabir family dont let her to luv kabir