BEYOND LOVE ASYA {KABHI} TS~~ PART 2 PAGE 2 {COMPLETE}

Gulaabo thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HEY FRIENDS!!
I AM AGAIN BACK WITH A TWO SHOT...

ACTUALLY THIS WAS AN IDEA FROM MY DEAR FRIEND ANIHA WHO ASKED ME TO WRITE IT AND WITH FEW AMENDMENTS I FINALLY COMPLETED IT. ๐Ÿ˜†

WHAT HAD STARTED AS AN OS TOOK FORM OF AN ENORMOUS TS...I HAVE WRITTEN IT COMPLETELY AND I AM POSTING BOTH THE PARTS TOGETHER...๐Ÿ˜‰

THIS IS A GIFT FOR MY FRIEND AKSHAYA...WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY B'DAY DEAR!!!๐Ÿฅณ

HERE IS THE FIRST PART!!!

PART 1:

Standing across the huge window in my room, all decked up as a bride I look up to see the stars shining, even more brightly than I recall...moon seemed to smile at me while the night played an unknown yet soothing melody that caressed my soul and engulfed me in a sense of well-being and happiness.

Today is the biggest day of my life when I will be tied to someone to whom I will belong forever. Yes! It's my wedding today...with the man whom I met literally few days back but our relationship started when I wasn't even in my senses. Confused? Let me tell you my complicated yet enjoyable tale of finding my prince...till of course he arrive here to take me with him to his house...our house where I truly belong!!

25 YEARS BACK

15 OCTOBER 1989

Two anxious fathers paced to and fro across the lounge of the maternity wing of a famous hospital. A loud wail soon echoed in the corridor and the men rushed stopped pacing and looked stunned. Soon after another cry rocked their world and they hugged each other.

"Rashid, congratulations!! You are a father now..."

"Same to you, Abrar! I can't believe we are fathers now."

The nurse handed the two babies to the nervous fathers who stood together and looked at their little bundles of light. Rashid's wife Dilshad had given birth to a boy while Abrar's wife Nargis gave birth to a baby girl, just 5 minutes after Rashid-Dilshad's son was born.

Rashid and Abrar were business partners and former friends who married almost at the same time and now entered the phase of parenthood together.

"Rashid, I always desired for a son and you for a princess but see how our wishes got exchanged!?" Abrar exclaimed.

"We can still fulfill our wishes..." Rashid smiled slyly.

"How?" Abrar asked.

"I can make your ZOYA my daughter if she marries my son ASAD who in turn will turn into your son-in-law." Rashid explained and an instant smile lit up Abrar's face.

"I promise you that my Zoya will be your bahu only." They shook hands while handling the babies with one hand. They were visibly surprised when the two infants stretched out their hands as if to hold onto each other.

THREE AND HALF YEARS LATER:

20 APRIL 1993

A little girl ran around the house while a small boy chased her all around. Their parents seemed like enjoying their antics.

"Ay fatty! Give me my ball back." Yelled the boy.

"Take it if you can!" the girl shouted and ran into the lawn.

"Fatty! Watch out..."

"Ahh...ouch" the girl fell down and started crying while the boy wasted no time to reach her side and hold her in his arms.

"Why do you run around like this when I tell you not to? See, you ruined your dress!" Asad scolded little Zoya. She sobbed and showed him her hands which had tiny abrasions due to the fall. Asad shook his head and took her to the tap in the garden and washed her tiny hands carefully. He then took out his hanky and wiped her hands and then dried her cheeks of tears.

Zoya wrapped her hands around his waist and snuggled closer to him. Till then their parents have reached there and awed at their kids who seemed to have developed an unbreakable bond. They smiled at each other and called out to their kids who readily ran to them.

"I think it's time we fulfill our promise." Abrar suggested.

"Ji bhaisahab, aaj sham ko hi hum Asad-Zoya ki sagai kar dete hain!" Dilshad supported him and the families hugged each other while the confused Asad-zoya looked at their parents and then thinking it was something that they should do too, hugged each other.

On the same evening in a small family get-together, Asad made Zoya wear the ring and Zoya reciprocated. They were bound into a life-long relation even when they didn't know what marriage and life-partners mean!! All they knew was once they grow up they'll live in the same house which made them happy as they were best buddies and their childish mind took it as an opportunity to play together for more time. Zoya kept flaunting her stylish lehnga and the cute little ring while Asad made faces due to the stupid clothes he had to wear but ultimately smiled when Zoya  kissed his cheek and told him in her broken accent that he looked smart.

1 MONTH LATER:

23 MAY 1993

Zoya sat gloomily waiting for Asad to come and take her away. Her little world had shattered as she'd lost her parents in a terrible car-crash few days back. Currently she was sitting on the airport with her Mamu-Mumani and their little daughter who were taking her with them to New-York where they lived. She cried and threw tantrums but no one listened to her. She hid behind Asad but ultimately her monster Mami took her out and dragged her into the cab that took her away from her Asad. Now she just prayed that somehow Asad and Rashid chachu would come and rescue her from these obnoxious people but nothing happened and ultimately she boarded the flight to where her destiny took her.

18 YEARS LATER:

12 MAY 2011

I woke up from my dream panting and all covered in my own sweat. It was my routine to wake up like this since last few months. I stretched my arm and poured myself a glass of water and drank it in a gulp. I took a look at the clock and it was still 6:30 am...two more hours left to go to college. I picked my lazy self from the bed and stood in the balcony.  This dream...it had taken away my morning sleep which I tell you is very dear to me. I always see two little kids running around and murmuring something incoherent. Then I see that the girl is in a beautiful dress while the boy held her hand and slipped a ring in it. The girl kissed his cheek and slipped the ring in his hand too. Soon the wind started blowing and everything seems blurry but still I can see the kids had intertwined their hands and though the winds tried to drift them apart, they stood strong and then... I don't know as I always wake up at this particular point. I don't know whether it's just a dream or something that happened in my past life. Whatever it is, it gives me a strange sensation...like something is still amiss in my life. Some broken piece of this puzzle that my life is...

At the same time my crazy yet adorable roommate snaked her hands around my waist and hugged me from behind. "Good morning Zoya! You up again? That dream?" I just hummed in response and she nodded.

Najma, my roommate, a plump 18 year girl is just as crazy as I am. She compliments me in every way...despite the age difference we bond so well. She is in first year while I am about the complete my graduation.  She is from India and me from New-York...she is shy and I am bubbly but when we get together there is no escaping us. We're devils in disguise...like our friends call us.

I quickly get bathed and dressed and wait for my sweetheart to come and pick me up. It has been 3 years since we have been together yet he never leaves any stone unturned to flatter and pamper me. I hear a car screeching to a halt outside my apartment and run downstairs after kissing Najma. My crazy boyfriend waves at me and then blow a flying kiss towards me. I just blush and look around to cnfirm no one has seen his insane act.

"Hey baby!" he greets me and I hug him as he opens his arms for me.

"Hi Irfan! Let's get going..." I hopped up into the car and we drove off. He stealthily held my hand and kept it engulfed in his warm palms. I smile at how perfect we are...so much in love.

As we reach the college every head turned towards us...we were the hottest couple of the college as our friends told us. We walked to our class hand in hand while the whole lot of students oohed and aahed behind our back.

FEW DAYS LATER

"Mumani, it's not what you think...I mean it is but I wasn't doing anything wrong." I cried while my monster Mami shooted daggers at me. She had caught Irfan trying to kiss me when she'd paid me a surprise visit this evening. Since then I am trying to explain the situation to her. Stupid irfan! He hadn't kissed me ever but he got this very moment of this day to try and kiss me when my Mumani came.

"I like him Mumani but we never crossed our limits..." She cut me off and began her own rant.

"I saw how inside your limits you were!! I don't know anything...you are getting engaged to him. Your parents left you to us and I don't want any shame to our family." She announced.

"I will do as you say..." I agreed knowing that there will be no point arguing with her as I know she'll win ultimately.

She called my Mamu and they were reaching here tomorrow and then they'll meet Irfan's parents and get us engaged.  I should be happy right? But I am not...there's a nagging feeling somewhere deep inside like something is wrong but I still convince myself saying that it was just the fast-paced progress in our relation that is making me nervous.

While I am lost in my thoughts, there is something going on in my Mumani's head (which I wasn't aware of then). She had planned to get me married so that she can marry her own daughter Humeira  to Asad, who'd turned into a very influential and really handsome man.

(Zoya doesn't remember any of the happenings in India except her parents' death as her Mamu and Mumani told her only that her parents passed away when she was small and then they adopted her as she'd no one in India and brought her to New York)

A WEEK LATER

I am getting engaged to Irfan today. I am sitting with my would be in-laws while he's winking at me. Mamu, Mumani and Humeira are talking in low voices. Soon the time comes and I am made to sit beside Irfan...I swear this is my first time then why do I feel that I have undergone this thing before. As he held my hand slipped the ring I felt something churn in my stomach. I ignore it and slipped the ring in his finger. It is not feeling good yet I am doing it...maybe I am missing Najma. Oh yes! She isn't here...her brother is getting some sort of best businessmen award and so she went to India.

Mumani is extra happy today while Humeira is blushing...hey! Wait!? I should be the one blushing...why am I not? I don't know...maybe I have gone crazy.

Months passed like this and I settled into my routine. That same dream still wakes me up and I still hang out with Irfan. Though I find him less interested now...he even skips picking me up sometimes. Is that what people mean by saying that marriage destroys the love that couples have?!! I feel like we're drifting apart...

I walk into the college and feel suffocated. It's giving me some negative vibes. I think I am over-exerting myself. I hear a girl shouting like a mad girl and I head towards the crowd.

"Oh my God !!! Irfan gifted me flowers for my b'day.  I am so happy...i am...blah blah blah..." she carries on while I sigh. He has no time for me now a days while he's spending all his time on his friends or other girls. This is not the first time that he had gifted any other girl anything in last few months. He is bonding with everyone except me. And God damn me!! Why am I not sad?? I feel like running away...I decide to skip the college and walk out to go to my place.

I told this to Najma while she held onto my sobbing form. She kissed my hairs repeatedly like my mother would have. She tells me to come to India with her as the summer vacations are approaching. I deny but no, she's very stubborn sometimes...she somehow convinces me and I give in. I am frustrated... I want to move out, maybe my decision to get engaged to Irfan...hell...to even love him was all wrong!! I have to finish it before I go with Najma. I donno whether it's right or wrong but it is what my hearts tells me to do and I never deny my heart.

The same evening I reach Irfan's farmhouse where I have been told by his parents that he's partying. I am just about to step in when I hear something that make me go numb.

"She was just a pass-time but don't know how the tale reached my parents and they got me engaged. I just used her to be more popular...ya know, she was the hottest and the most beautiful girl of the college!" I heard Irfan's voice and I felt like puking...all that was a farce. Past few years of my life felt like a nightmare. I bang opened the door and threw his engagement ring on his face and ran out of the house as fast as I can...not even turning to listen what that sick-excuse of a man was shouting behind me.

๐Ÿ˜‰ PART 2- PAGE 2

Edited by -Crazy4AsYa- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amulya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yipeee I'm first...lemme celebrate ๐Ÿฅณ I can count on my fingers how many times i got first place
wat.. aks ka Budday.. I didnt know that..
Happy Budday Baby..love u soo much.. god bless u..muaaah
๐Ÿค— ... hum fb pe baat karenge ๐Ÿ˜‰
CMG 2 TS.. .
shrash I missed ur stories a lot..
little asad n Zoya r so cute..they got engaged when they were kids ๐Ÿ˜›
aww my baby waited fr him in airport.. stupid mami
irfaan ๐Ÿ˜ก I'm glad u showed his real face jaldi...
nazma is asad sis..
hope Zoe gives 2 India n meets asad
Edited by Amulya9 - 9 years ago
Gulaabo thumbnail

BHATAKTI AATMA๐Ÿ˜†
Aniha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy birthday aksy !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by aniha20 - 9 years ago
aman1605 thumbnail
res๐Ÿ˜‰
unres

Hey Srashti๐Ÿค—
This was Amanzing man๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Asad n Zoya were destined to be together from the beginning
Loved the ending๐Ÿ˜ณ
I really enjoyed itโค๏ธ
Keep writing more on our Asya
Tnx 4 pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love Amanโค๏ธ
Edited by aman1605 - 9 years ago
Aniha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is amazing shrash ๐Ÿ‘ You penned well.

Their destiny is each others arm could not seperate them as evil plan.zoya falls in love unknownly without aware of past . He had well corners too..

Their reunion was nice..and ofcourse with great ending ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love ya โค๏ธ Edited by aniha20 - 9 years ago
Amulya9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

BHATAKTI AATMA๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† I didn't c ...scroll down fr more line ... isliye res kiya ..I'm cholly ๐Ÿ˜›
Gulaabo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amulya9

๐Ÿ˜† I didn't c ...scroll down fr more line ... isliye res kiya ..I'm cholly ๐Ÿ˜›

i disn't say for that...
ek minute hua post kiye aur tumne res kar liya...islie ๐Ÿ˜‰
Amulya9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

i disn't say for that...
ek minute hua post kiye aur tumne res kar liya...islie๐Ÿ˜‰

hehe..Oki...
unres bhi kiya..aaj aks ka Budday? bt I didn't get any notification in fb.. akshaya means aks only right ..Edited by Amulya9 - 9 years ago
Gulaabo thumbnail

SORRY FOR THE DELAY...CONNECTION PROBLEM!!

PART 2:

KHAN VILLA, INDIA

A young dashing man was getting ready for office while his mother came rushing into his room.

"Asad! Beta...what is this? You are not going anywhere today. Your sister  is coming after so long. She'll get angry if you leave before she comes...at least stay till she arrives and then leave after meeting her."

"As you say Ammi..." He smiled.

When Dilshad walked out, he sat down on the couch besides his window and took out his wallet. He caressed his and Zoya's engagement photo. It had faded during these years but Zoya's memories were still afresh in his mind. He has grown to be a very confident and influential person but one thing never changed...his love for Zoya. That little Asad inside him craved for Zoya as much as it did during the initial days of their separation. On each of his b'day,  he always bought two cakes...expecting that maybe she'll come back in their lives...but it never happened. He never forgot his relation with Zoya but he was surprised that she never showed up after she left that day. Only few occasional calls from her which had even decreased in frequency now. How could she forget that pure bond that they once shared?

The door-bell rang and Asad braced himself to face his crazy sister. She was very simple and shy in front of strangers but only he knew her true face. She was hell crazy and her antics reminded him of Zoya somehow. It was she whose birth took him out of his trauma of losing Zoya...lost in her beautiful chubby face and endearing smile he started spending all his free time with her.

"Bhaijaan!!" Najma jumped on Asad while he hugged her tightly. Dilshad and Rashid surrounded them and laughed on their crazy reunion. Zoya stood little behind feeling rather out of place. Having lost her family, she'd never witnessed something as sweet as a family bonding. Dilshad noticed her standing there and moved towards her, "Tum Zoe ho na? Najma ki room-mate?" Zoya nodded and smiled at her. Dilshad caressed her hairs and cupped her cheeks. She gently dropped a kiss on her forehead while Zoya shuddered. She felt as if she was home. Already being here was gving her some strange sensations and upon that Dilshad's voice made her heart go all mad. She had definitely heard that voice somewhere...

"Arey Zoe! Kahan kho gayi? Meet my Abbu...Mr. Rashid Khan." Zoya greeted him and then Najma squealed again, "Now meet my bestest Bhaijaan..."

Asad cut her off and introduced himself, "Asad Ahmed Khan!" Zoya took hold of his extended hand and what she felt couldn't be described in words as it was a new feeling that surged through her. Seriously? Can a simple act like shaking hands with a man lead to a feeling like thousands of butterflies fluttering in your tummy?? Zoya felt like her eyes had a mind of their own. It showed her the re-telecast of that dream that woke her up since last so many days. Unable to understand what was happening to her, she gave away...she was floating in air while she heard some faint voices in the background till darkness completely engulfed her.

FEW MINUTES LATER

Zoya woke up to several worried faces staring at her. She got up suddenly and her head hurt.

"Ouch!" she grunted.

"Sambhal ke Zoe. What happened to you? Are you feeling okay now?" Najma queried anxiously while Zoya smiled in assurance. Now she can't tell a sister that her brother's proximity has evoked some strange sensations in her due to which she fainted. Can she? Certainly NOT!!!

"You were lucky that Bhaijaan held you. Otherwise you might have hurt yourself somewhere." She explained to Zoya while she looked in gratitude towards Asad who nodded in response.

"I am fine. Please you all don't worry." Zoya reassured them while they all heaved in relief.

Days passed by and Zoya grew fond of the family she was living with. Rashid and Dilshad treated her just like Najma and she felt as if she surely had some connection with these people. Being with Najma was as crazy as ever and being at home, she'd shed even the last bit of shyness that she had.

One thing that was beyond her intelligence was her relation with Asad. Whenever she talked to him, she suddenly felt nervous...certainly something new for Zoya Siddiqui. (She became a Siddiqui after Razia and Gaffur adopted her) She wanted to spend time with him and know him well...a reaction which she tried to suppress wach time it showed up. She didn't want herself to be embarrassed in front of all the family members. Asad and Zoya certainly tried maintaining distance, of course due to different reasons but somehow ended up together. They would create ruckus over silliest of things and when they had to complete a mission like pulling a prank on Najma, they would work together as if they were long lost buddies.

If Zoya was going insane with these confusing emotions, Asad was no less. He admired Zoe whenever she made funny faces or talked animatedly which she mostly did. His eyes got stuck at her pretty eyes but on realizing his folly he chided himself. He felt as if he was betraying Zoya by harbouring such feelings for another girl. He wanted to escape from all this but he couldn't...

Life had been cruel enough to these two people who were meant for each other but now as if the whole universe was dropping hints to make them realize that they certainly had some unknown attraction or a bond that pulled them towards each other. But drowned in her misery of heart-break while Asad thinking about Zoya, ignored the hints and kept on searching for that which was very close yet seemed to be far.

6 MONTHS LATER

Najma squealed like a kid when she got to know that his brother would be getting married in few days. The love of his life was coming back to him. She didn't know about the childhood engagement but when she heard her mother and father talking about it few days back, she demanded answers and they gladly obliged. It was a shock for her that her brother harbored such deep feelings for a girl and slightly envied this Zoya when she came to know that Asad loved her so much...foolish girl! Always thought that she was the only girl in her Bhaijaan's life.

It was nothing short of a miracle when after few days of this revelation, Rashid got a call from Gaffur saying that they'll be there in next few days to get Asad and Zoya married. Asad was like on cloud nine...he would be seeing Zoya after a period of 25 years...a time so long that people forget each other but everything related to Zoya was still fresh in his mind and he hoped that Zoya would feel the same for him.

__________________________________________-

7 SEPTEMBER 2014

Asad was desperately waiting for Zoya and her family to arrive. Dilshad, Rashid and Najma chuckled at his impatience while Zoya felt like bursting out. Why does Allah punish her like this always? She'd started admiring Asad as something more than a friend and when Najma told her about Asad's childhood engagement, she was left shattered. This time the pain was manifolds severe then it was when Irfan's truth came into light. She cried the whole night for her loss but this morning, she woke up with a fake yet believable smile on her face. She won't let her sadness engulf Asad and his family's happiness in any way.

She tried remaining normal till the time when the door bell rang. Zoya felt that she would collapse any moment so she ran inside before anyone could notice her despair. But asad's eyes which were fixed on Zoya noticing her every move and seeing through the pain in her heart, saw her leaving and he instantly sent Najma behind her.

Najma found her in her room, curled as a foetus crying her lungs out. She panicked and ran to her, "Zoya? Zoya? Kya hua? Why are you crying? What's wrong?" najma uttered in a breath. Zoya straightened up and looked at her. She immediately wiped her tears and shook her head.

"No...nothing. I...I just don't know. I am missing my parents so much today. I wish they were here for me...I miss them a lot!!" she bawled and Najma hugged her while caressing her back soothingly.

"Zoya, it's nothing. Just don't cry. We all are with you..." Najma started but stopped when Zoya shook her head in denial.

"No! No...no one is with me. My parents left me...then my adopted parents threw me in a boarding school...Irfan cheated me and now when I have fallen in love, he's slipping out of my hands..." she cried some more on realizing that she had fallen in love again...with a perfect man but who was not made for her while Najma gasped on realizing to whom she was referring.

"Zoya! You know how much he loves her? He had spent his entire youth waiting for her. She's his life...Zoya I am so sorry, your feelings are pure but sadly they can't be reciprocated." Najma hugged her tightly while explaining her as if talking to a little kid.

"I know Najma...I know. I will never ask him to do so. I will very soon leave from here...I won't cause any problem I promise." Zoya wiped her tears and stood up to meet the guests. Najma and her walked towards the living room and suddenly Zoya stopped when she realized that she was hearing some familiar voices.

"What happened Zoya?" Najma asked.

"Mamu aur Mumani..." She whispered pointing towards the guests while Najma was shocked to see them at her own house.

"What are they doing here? Do they know that you are here?" Najma questioned Zoya while she denied.

They stood at a corner from where they could easily see and listen what was going on while the others couldn't see them.

"Arrey Asad beta, humari Zoya toh humesha tumhe yaad karti rehti hai. Woe k pal ke liye bhi tumhe nahi bhooli. Bas padhai aur kaam mein itna busy rehti hai ki use kisi cheez ka hosh nahi. Islie bahut kam baat ki tumse...par ab toh Nikah ho raha hai na!! Ab saari kasar nikal lena..." Razia talked in her sugary tone and caressed Humeira's cheeks who looked at Asad and then lowered her eyes blushing.

"What the hell Najma? Why are they calling Humeira by my name? I am Zoya!! And why is this Humeira shying like she's going to be married to Asad? What the hell is happening??" Zoya whispered in frustration.

Najma who was quick witted easily joined the dots and looked horrified at Zoya. Zoya was confused by the sudden change in her expressions.

"What?" Zoya nudged her.

"Zoya, you remember your dream? That childhood engagement one? Uhh! Come with me..." She dragged her to Asad's room and started throwing Asad's clothes here and there while Zoya tried stopping her but in vain.

"Mil gaya!!" she squealed.

"Kya hai Najma?"

"Najma opened Asad's wallet and showed a pic of hers and Asad's engagement to her, "Do you know this girl Zoya?" she wiggled her brows.

"Is it the time to joke Najma? It's me who else?" she mock chuckled and then suddenly realization dawned on her. Does that mean what it really means?

"Najma!!! Wh-What is this doing here? Who's this boy?" she took a step backward.

"It's Bhaijaan Zoya. It's your engagement photo...you are his ZOYA...you are!!" Najma hugged her while both of them cried tears of joy for the person they loved the most...Asad. Najma was happy that Zoya would be her brother's companion forever while Zoya thanked Allah for saving her another heartbreak and gifting back her true love to her.

FEW MINUTES LATER:

"Razia aunty? What are you doing here?" Najma asked loudly while all heads turned towards her. Razia and Gaffur who were happy seconds before looked as if someone had showed them the most horrendous site of their life.

"Wo...wo hum..." razia stammered.

"Zoya ke nikah ke liye aaye hain?" Najma asked in anger while the Khans looked confusedly at her.

"Wo Najma..." Gaffur started but it was enough for Najma.

"What marriage when the girl who's sitting here is not even Zoya? She is your damn daughter and she's not the one whom my Bhaijaan loves. She is Humeira Bhai...not Zoya!!" Najma screamed in anger.

Asad stood up in shock while Rashid and Dilshad looked at Razia for explanation.

"What will they say Ammi? They are snatching away someone's happiness to get their daughter married in a rich family." Najma taunted them while they hung their heads low.

"Where is Zoya? Answer me!! Kahan hai meri Zoya??" Asad roared.

"I am here Asad...main hoon Zoya." Zoya finally appeared in front of all while the Siddiqui's looked at her in shock.

"Zoe?" Asad whispered.

"I am your Zoya..." she came closer and then showed her childhood photograph with her parents. Asad held her shoulders and drew her close. He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly while shedding tears of happiness.

"Zoya...you were so close and yet I didn't recognize you...I am so sorry Zoya...so sorry." He begged.

"Asad, at least you remembered all this. I had forgot all that happened in past but your dreams always haunted me...it was like God's way to make me realize that I was forgetting something very important in my life. I came here, met you and once again fell in love, never knowing that you are the one whom I am tied to from so long. I love you Asad...I love you" Zoya cried in his arms.

"I love you too Zoya...and I missed you so much." he finally whispered.

FLASHBACK ENDS...

I can't believe that I have married the man of my dreams. Like seriously!? He once invaded my dreams...that time I didn't know that it was him but look how our fate brought us together. Today I am standing in his...I mean our room as his wife, waiting for him to come in and claim me as his own.

ASAD'S POV:

I looked at Zoya who was happily gazing at the moon shining brightly in the sky. She seems like an angel today...my bride...my wife...Zoya Asad Khan...sounds good!!

I snake my hands around her waist and she gasps.

"So wifey? What or rather whom are you thinking about?" I asked naughtily and she turned around and put her hands around my neck.

"I am thinking about my prince charming..." she winked and then giggled.

"I love you Zoya..." I said and she blushed and trust me, she looks damn good when she does that...completely edible.

"Promise me, you won't run away from me like before?" I asked and she hugged me tight.

"Never, not in this lifetime...not ever...I promise." Zoya replied and they sealed their lips signifying that the deal was made to never break.

________________________XXX__________________________________

PLEASE IGNORE MY ERRORS AND IF YOU GOT BORED PLEASE DON'T KILL ME...๐Ÿ˜ญ.๐Ÿ˜†

DO LIKE IF U LIKED IT๐Ÿ˜‰

~SRASHTI.