Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
She is a powerhouse performer ...and ST knows it . I am sure she will rock the show πŸ˜Š
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy for Ananyaji.. She is an excellent performer. πŸ˜Š
And about the comment on Mohit like mentioned in a reply to it 'ST isn't a fool'.
He knows his characters and which actors to cast for which role. If you are not interested in the show then why comment on it? Seriously the immaturity of some people always amazes me. 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs. Good to know we will see our beloved kakisa back on screen soon. Good luck to her.

Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#000066">now what does that mean?? and the article is speaking about Ananya, not mohit ...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#000066">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#000066">BTW... ST is not a fool..</font>

I mentioned Mohit coz this article has his name as a lead actor & we all know that he has played a sidey role in QH & once an actor deviates from main protagonist role then when he or she come in that role, ppl don't accept them as leads coz that particular actor gets associated with sidey roles. To cement my assumption I spoke to few of ppl I know who are heavily in serial watching & I told them that Haider of QH is coming as a main lead in a new show & less said about their reaction the better. I have nothing against Mohit but u guys may nt say it bt u all know in ur hearts that now if he comes as a lead against Sanaya too, even then most wouldn't like it. They wld rather see Sanaya with Ashish or any other new guy & not him.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Happy for Ananya, but not surprising ... powerful actors like Ananya are always in demand. She did an awesome job in Rangrasiya. Hope her character in this show is different. 
Good to get news of Ananya and Mohit ... now I hope we get news of Sanaya soon! πŸ˜† 
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Happy for Ananya, but not surprising ... powerful actors like Ananya are always in demand. She did an awesome job in Rangrasiya. Hope her character in this show is different. 

Good to get news of Ananya and Mohit ... now I hope we get news of Sanaya soon! πŸ˜† 

right

we all Happy for Mohit & AnanayaJi😊

now we all waiting for news regarding Sanaya's future show 

Hope we get some news soon
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It's airing in Jan?!! I thought it's coming next month?!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜• So, like Sanaya said her comeback would be longer this time!! Longer than Jan!! Probably mid or late next year, I'm guessing!! πŸ˜Š

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 9 years ago
Jolly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshuu

I mentioned Mohit coz this article has his name as a lead actor & we all know that he has played a sidey role in QH & once an actor deviates from main protagonist role then when he or she come in that role, ppl don't accept them as leads coz that particular actor gets associated with sidey roles. To cement my assumption I spoke to few of ppl I know who are heavily in serial watching & I told them that Haider of QH is coming as a main lead in a new show & less said about their reaction the better. I have nothing against Mohit but u guys may nt say it bt u all know in ur hearts that now if he comes as a lead against Sanaya too, even then most wouldn't like it. They wld rather see Sanaya with Ashish or any other new guy & not him.

Dear mohith is a 28 year old boy...he still have the time..insha allah he will rock in the new show...ameen...
-Zesty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshuu

for me SaJan was the cutest couple onscreen i had ever seen ... and samrath was mohit ... so i remember him as samrath too along with haidar ... and about side roles... paridhi , who is playing a lead in jodha akbar and her show is ruling the trp chart, too had once done a SP show in which she played FL's friends's role and i cant even call it a sidey role , and still today she is playing the FL of one of the  trp topper show ... you associate him as haidar for now, ST's show might change that association ..
Edited by shona_arhilover - 9 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..this is great news..I knew the entire talented RR cast will be soon seen in new shows...and Ananya ji is one hell of an actress..Only female Vamp I loved to core..

Now eagerly waiting for Sanny's new show..

My humble request:
All others who have problem with any leads , side actors, corner actors of this/any show please refrain from posting your opinion here and spoil the happy mood of this post..I am sure there are many forums in IF to crib and bash about others..