Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy07

haha then you need to ignore it instead of opening and reading it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Excuse me moral police, we are watching the same show. So therefore, don't tell me what to read or what not to. READING SOMETHING does not correlate to "caring" or giving two hoots about the content. 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Dale is a loser just like the Babbar family! No one cares for your stupid articles!!
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Dale is a loser just like the Babbar family! No one cares for your stupid articles!!

The industry does. Maybe you don't πŸ˜‰
sanaLuvs1D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy07

haha then you need to ignore it instead of opening and reading it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

How is one supposed to ignore it when every few mins ''some'' keep on dragging the issue and keep on posting the same thing with different topic names.We come here to have fun and to read witty posts and have a laugh.Spamming the whole forum with the same topic countless times would drive anyone nuts. 
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
PR alert... This Dale guy going out of his way to make sure Arya is proven innocent... Sadly for him, Aarya isnt an innocent lamb bcoz he did accept he had asked Minisha to hold hands etc... Ab jo bhi bol lo...sach toh nahi badlegaπŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

The industry does. Maybe you don'tπŸ˜‰

If the industry cared Arya wouldn't always play side characters and all his films wouldn't be flop!
fast trak thumbnail

If the industry cared Arya wouldn't always play side characters and all his films wouldn't be flop!

My dear then in that case Abhishek Bachchan would've never been a flop either. But things don't work that way. And I'm sure Dale has more clients than Arya but he does a justifiably good job with each of them which is why he is so sought after.

PR can be hired but takdeer toh insaan at birth hi leke aata hai.
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dale rose gali kha kay jata hai indiaforums pay... he loves it πŸ·
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

My dear then in that case Abhishek Bachchan would've never been a flop either. But things don't work that way. And I'm sure Dale has more clients than Arya but he does a justifiably good job with each of them which is why he is so sought after.

PR can be hired but takdeer toh insaan at birth hi leke aata hai.

Just because Dale says he's a sought after PR agent doesn't mean he actually is! His only clients are 1 or 2 of the most desperate wannabes from Bigg Boss each year! Dale is badnaam is the industry now because of his shitty tactics. Most people on this forum know how stupid Dale is... Trust me on this one!
fast trak thumbnail

Just because Dale says he's a sought after PR agent doesn't mean he actually is! His only clients are 1 or 2 of the most desperate wannabes from Bigg Boss each year! Dale is badnaam is the industry now because of his shitty tactics. Most people on this forum know how stupid Dale is... Trust me on this one!

Have a look at his clientele list.
The industry is a shithole so they have to use shitty tactics to complement. Sadhu sant toh hai nahi yahan koi. Our knowledge is restricted to just BB and that's it but there's much more filth in there which they have to deal with.