CID

Sonal Parihar to feature in Sony TV's CID

misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sonal Parihar to feature in Sony TV's CID

Sonal Parihar is on a high' of late, with her getting to portray some challenging characters, via episodic stories. After being seen as the warm and supportive caretaker in a story of Sony Entertainment Television's Adaalat, she will now don the role of a marine research officer in Sony TV's CID, produced by Fireworks Productions.

The story will open when a skull which has a bullet in it will be found on the seashore. This will open up a 9 year old closed case wherein everyone except one in a marine investigation team would have died when they would have gone for an underwater investigation to find the remains of a ship that had drowned 50 years back.

The one survivor from the marine research team will be played by Sonal Parihar. She will essay the role of Dr. Shikha, and on the case being re-opened, the CID team will seek her help to get to the roots of her team members' deaths.

We hear that this twin episode story will be special as it will have an underwater sequence which has been shot very realistically. Also, the story will see Sonal getting into an extensive action sequence over a harness.

When contacted, Sonal confirmed that she is shooting for CID presently. "This is a very interesting role, and I have been given two different looks as there is a passage of time shown in the story. I play a marine research officer in it. The best part is that I got to be part of a very good action sequence. I got injured too while doing it, but it was an enjoyable experience."

This particular twin episode story will be aired next week.

Source :- TC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wish to see another marine diving by Abhijeet.hehe
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Same here Mini...he he.. I'm interested only in the underwater driving sequence. Thanks Misha di.
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seems interesting. Tfs Misha di ๐Ÿ˜Š.
Minionite thumbnail
Hmph. Reminds me of a CSI case. I just hope they don't copy it. They've already copied quite a few. (For those interested watch Grave Danger from Season 5. The episode from 2009 when Daya was kidnapped and kept in that glass bomb is an exact copy.)

Ah but the underwater sequence will be just wow! I'm sure of it.
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!..another underwater sequence๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...eagerly waiting to see abhi sir in swimming suit agn..๐Ÿ˜‰
nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I saw pics of Adi sir from this episode...swimsuits
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Thank You so much MISHA...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Baray Bhai is looking Awesome in Both caps...
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

BTW, ye SONAL PARIHAR kaun hay...โ“

nsapo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful pics Mishti...TFS๐Ÿ˜ณ